Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers (1367 Views)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Prayer For Deliverance And Renunciation From Sexual Related Sin / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by thesource(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
After so much efforts to secure a job after completing the compulsory one year service (NYSC) over three years ago to no avail, i decided to go learn printing works which i love doing so much, and which i'm through with already after one and a half years of apprenticeship. Honestly, it baffles me that i would still be at a spot( i mean stagnant at home) after the sufferings, shame and embarassment i endured in order to learn the work, no one to help me with a space or a container shop to take off my own printing outfit ( at least for a start), i will be 31 come August 28, and all i hear from my siblings, friends and acquaintances is "you need to go get married". I did an advert banner which i pasted in front of our house so as to let people know what i do but, nothing is forthcoming. Actually, i stay at Sango-ota in Ogun State, and i 've trekked the nooks and crannies of the town in a bid to get financial assistance and most importantly a space to start my printing works, i'm totally fed up. I believe so much in God and the power of prayer, that's why i've decicde to share my state of predicament with you guys for serious help and counselling. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by Pierocash(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are u a Christian? and are u born again? if nt, give ur life to Christ to start with.success in life is nt a function of qualification or intellectual capability, bt a function of grace, and spiritual connection to Jesus.Attend a good church and meet d pastor for prayer and counselling and ur life will take a positive turnaround.
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by menesheh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pierocash:
Are u a Christian? and are u born again? if nt, give ur life to Christ to start with.success in life is nt a function of qualification or intellectual capability, bt a function of grace, and spiritual connection to Jesus.Attend a good church and meet d pastor for prayer and counselling and ur life will take a positive turnaround.

This is the only help you can render to a confused person. I see no where he said he is not a Christian and don't pray.
Why not call the guy and offer even the smallest help to the best of your capability.

It pains me hearing people offering this sort of help using Roman mythical concept.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by kevoh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
thesource:
... no one to help me with a space or a container shop to take off my own printing outfit ( at least for a start), i will be 31 come August 28,... I did an advert banner which i pasted in front of our house so as to let people know what i do but, nothing is forthcoming.
I don't know much about printing but I believe if you don't have a space make do with what is available. Your own compound maybe?

You probably need to restrategize on your marketing efforts, most importantly. Have you tried using the social media to your benefit? Lots of network contacts on instagram, facebook, twitter, BBM that you can explore with. Go to schools, churches, mosques, local football clubs, banks e.t.c and show them your samples. Tell your friends to tell their friends and family about you and your work. Network, Network, Network aggresively but in a packaged way. You don't need to sit down in one space/container waiting for clients go out there and get them, Sir. When you get the contracts you can link with a fellow printer who has all the printing machines and resources to use and you split your profit with him under convenient terms for both parties.
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by Pierocash(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
menesheh:

This is the only help you can render to a confused person. I see no where the said he is not a Christian and don't pray.
Why not call the guy and offer even the smallest help to the best of your capability.

It pains me hearing people offering this sort of help using Roman mythical concept.
U are missing it bro, man is helpless without God, when u have forces fighting a man, u need spiritual help before other things can fall in place.am speaking from experience, and what I did to overcome such challenge is d same am offering to him nw.
no man will help u without God, cos d help of man is limited, it's God that sends helpers and am telling him what to do to provoke that help
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by thesource(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks a whole lot guys, i really appreciate your concern and comments. Firstly, i'm a Muslim and i believe so much in my religion, and i've never seen anywhere in the holy Quran or heard from any pastor that one can't make it in life, if he/she does not practise or convert to a certain religion. Although, i can kneel down in front of a pastor to pray for me, but changing or converting to a certain religion all in the name of becoming successful in life is a "No" for me. Secondly, it's not that i'm sitting at home without making any efforts here and there, i've made a couple of posts on my facebook page and even on this forum it's just that i used another username to do that. Thanks
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Visit this thread,and all your problems will be a thing of the past.he is a power full deliverance ministerminister.Even Muslims have been visiting him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by thesource(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
manoda:
Visit this thread,and all your problems will be a thing of the past.he is a power full deliverance ministerminister.Even Muslims have been visiting him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
thanks
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by thesource(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
thesource:
After so much efforts to secure a job after completing the compulsory one year service (NYSC) over three years ago to no avail, i decided to go learn printing works which i love doing so much, and which i'm through with already after one and a half years of apprenticeship. Honestly, it baffles me that i would still be at a spot( i mean stagnant at home) after the sufferings, shame and embarassment i endured in order to learn the work, no one to help me with a space or a container shop to take off my own printing outfit ( at least for a start), i will be 31 come August 28, and all i hear from my siblings, friends and acquaintances is "you need to go get married". I did an advert banner which i pasted in front of our house so as to let people know what i do but, nothing is forthcoming. Actually, i stay at Sango-ota in Ogun State, and i 've trekked the nooks and crannies of the town in a bid to get financial assistance and most importantly a space to start my printing works, i'm totally fed up. I believe so much in God and the power of prayer, that's why i've decicde to share my state of predicament with you guys for serious help and counselling. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by thesource(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
I believe God will do it for me oneday
Re: I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:56pm On May 02
Use this deliverance prayer below and you will thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4lE6KbVfBg?si=dZjSWJAYgJkafd7_

(1) (Reply)

Another Feast Day Of Our Lady (photo) / The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary And The Revelation Of Three Circles / Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.