Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' (1366 Views)

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? / Man’s Spirit ‘photographed Leaving His Body’ After Accident / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016

Claims have been made the picture, at the scene of an accident involving a motorcycle, shows the wispy spirit of a person leaving the body as emergency services work at the scene.

The picture was taken by a passing motorist, according to Saul Vazquez who said his dad snapped the accident scene as he passed it on Tuesday.

The Kentucky photographer posted it online, saying: "I took this picture just few minutes ago from the cab of my truck it was an accident between Campton and Stanton on the service road just off of the mountain parkway.

"Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat.

"All I say is I hope everyone involved is okay."

According to CNN, the man involved in the motorbike crash was later pronounced dead in hospital.

Scott C Waring, of ufosightingsdaily.com, who takes an interest in the paranormal, said: "This is absolutely mind boggling.

"When an accident happened, someone took a photo and realised a spirit was moving upward from the dead body.

"Although this is not a UFO or alien, it is paranormal and very exciting news indeed.

“This confirms, that humans will not just disappear when we die, but our energy stays intact and lifts away from the shell of a body to go... somewhere awesome."
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
In One Word Pareidolia
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by caxim04(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
I carry trobal mark abi?.
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by caxim04(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
I carry tribal mark abi?.
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by MrRichmond: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Give it some time this thing will soon be debunked by photography experts, if it hasn't already.
There's a reason the spiritual is different from the physical u are not supposed to see spirits, they are supposed to be on a different plane of existence.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Earth2Metahuman: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mumu post
Re: Proof Of An Afterlife? Man's Spirit 'caught On Camera Leaving His Body' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrRichmond:
Give it some time this thing will soon be debunked by photography experts, if it hasn't already.
There's a reason the spiritual is different from the physical u are not supposed to see spirits, they are supposed to be on a different plane of existence.
It Would Be Called Optical Illusion

(1) (Reply)

Are You Destroying Yourself? / Divinely Inspired Religious Text? / Nigerian Secularity: Traditionalists Deserve National Holidays, National Shrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.