Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital (20925 Views)

Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. / The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by ttemmi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Xbee007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
this country is a disgrace to the universe...
Mr. Sadist, I think u need a doctor!!!
Like urgently...
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by gunnykid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
dat place no be hospital oo se as im resemble burial ground...................god forbid tongue
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by NaLaugh: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Depends on what the inside looks like. The exterior might just need minor fixes, and a complete paint job.

Preferably a much lighter color.
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ngeneukwenu see your hero
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Smithkline555: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
Amaechi Amaechi Amaechi how many times did i call you?

you see your life.....
Amaechi was not responsible for UPTH when he was the governor of Rivers state Mr man. It is a federal institution and you should be calling jona and his federal health minister's name three times not amaechi. Garrit?
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Pergrace: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
The mosquitoes for this place na die... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Melahou(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
DEPLORABLE
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by kennydee05(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
This OP is in a deplorable state.
Those structures only needs painting
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Dindondin(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
fatdon2:
These photos show the deplorable state of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital as of today August 18th.

www.nigeriana.org/445273.html
chai!
see spyrogermans
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very soon UNIPORT would join UNIBEN on the list of Useless Universities in Nigeria..
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by ionsman: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
That place is not bad. At least I am very familiar with it. All that is needed is repainting.
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by ooshinibos: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria is a mess
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by ionsman: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Very soon UNIPORT would join UNIBEN on the list of Useless Universities in Nigeria..

I wanted to answer you but I realised maybe your moniker is at work.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by spencekat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
The environs of UPTH is infested with intimidating mosquitoes even in the day time.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by condralbede(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
legacy of Mohammed Rotimi Amu-echi
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Holori(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
cryEyesore
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by spencekat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pergrace:
The mosquitoes for this place na die... cry cry cry
The mosquitoes dey vex day and nite there.
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by oguego(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
sorry to disturb you, buh its a lie, the hospital is in good shape, it's just dat de building doesn't have zink above it, so weneva it rains, the paints are easily washed away, the building was repainted last year(ending)....and I just graduated from uniport this year

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by kolokolobi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Facilities Management is the answer. It can be a bit puzzling to find higher institutions who teach you and churn out the Human resources of the nation lacking the know how and maybe resources to practice the professions they teach. This particular case is even more alarming as its a university teaching hospital.
By the way there's what is called sick building syndrome. It's an irony it's coming to mind at this point.
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by EDWARD4119(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
I WAS HERE!
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Cmanforall: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
[/b]
Abimloaded:
A whole teaching hospital belonging to the federal government.
I swear Jona was a waste of time for Nigeria.
Abimloaded:
[b]A whole teaching hospital belonging to the federal government.
I swear Jona was a waste of time for Nigeria.
..... Situated in South South.... #lemme help you complete the statement
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Phantom is this true?

Anyway nobody should blame state government it's a federal institution
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Gurgle(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Whattt is that how it looks these days shocked shocked

Smh! the great UPTH has seen better days
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Gurgle(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
oguego:
sorry to disturb you, buh its a lie, the hospital is in good shape, it's just dat de building doesn't have zink above it, so weneva it rains, the paints are easily washed away, the building was repainted last year(ending)....and I just graduated from uniport this year

Good
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
ionsman:

I wanted to answer you but I realised maybe your moniker is at work.

Same here.
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
undecided

Evil legacies of Amaechi
The Lizard of Ubima
The APC hero

Uniport is a Federal Hospital.

So....PDP's fault.

But beyond party blame games....Nigeria does not have enough money to make hospitals five star. So....either we raise taxes, and hospital fees to make tertiary hospitals work better.....or you pray Buhari finds over N10 trillion extra for tertiary hosptials alone.(And even if he chases all the looters from now till 1914....he won;t get that much).
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ptui! A nation of diseases! I can see one of the reasons why South Africans look down on Nigerians. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital by phyness(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Amaechi afta 8yrs
grin grin grin grin grin

Wike take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister / Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.