Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Html Parser For Google Adsense And Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Html Parser For Google Adsense And Others (453 Views)

Adsense and HTML Code Parser - What's it Used For and How To Use It / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Html Parser For Google Adsense And Others by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
There are some part of your blog that you cannot add google adsense directly from the Layout... Examples of such places are below the post title or immediately after the post.

When i just got my adsense, i had to add the code inside my post anytime i was writing a blog post. Then, i would put it before writing the post and after writing the whole post but the thing was stressful.. I knew there was a way it could be added automatically without stress.. So i did a google search and found my answers.

I found out that before you can add an adsense code in the "Edit Html" part of your blog, you need to first Parse it to an Xml code.. To do this, you need a Html to xml adsense parser... The exact tool i used is here www.howtoparse..com

After parsing, copy parsed code in the second section and post it anywhere in your template where you want the adsense to show... Sefini..

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting !! / Female Article Writer Needed / A Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.