Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (11086 Views)

Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers? / Are You In Need Of U.K Adsense Get In Here / Newly Approved Nigeria, U.s.a And U.k Adsense For Sale @cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by DisturbingGidi: 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
Hello guys, i am about starting my blog now, and i wish to acquire an adsense account for my blog immediately,
i would like to know the major difference between U.K and Nigerian adsense accounts.

Cash out process?
Risk?
Price?
Benefits?
Reliability?

i await your kind advice and response.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Bitogram(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2017
to answer your question ill will advice you to go for Nigeria adsense account,

1. when you reach a threashold of $10 you are required to verify your pin , which will send to your address , its easier if you sate nigeria as your coontry address rather UK that will require you to use a third party website which will cost you money.

2 secondly there is no much risk between the the two provided you didnt violate their T/C

3. price : well price vary based on sellers, some sell a nigeria adsense as far high as 40k while a uk account start price is 20k ( tho i currently have a Nigeria adsense account already verified for 25k)

4. Benefit its easier to cash out with a Nigeria adsense directly to your local bank account .Uk account involves using payoneeer card

hope iam able to answer your question

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by profpromise: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2017
DisturbingGidi:
Hello guys, i am about starting my blog now, and i wish to acquire an adsense account for my blog immediately,
i would like to know the major difference between U.K and Nigerian adsense accounts.

Cash out process?
Risk?
Price?
Benefits?
Reliability?

i await your kind advice and response.

Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For UK, US and Naija. Whatsapp me if interested.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by information1: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Bitogram:

1. when you reach a threashold of $10 you are required to verify your pin , which will send to your address , its easier if you sate nigeria as your coontry address rather UK that will require you to use a third party website which will cost you money.

2 secondly there is no much risk between the the two provided you didnt violate their T/C

3. price : well price vary based on sellers, some sell a nigeria adsense as far high as 40k while a uk account start price is 20k ( tho i currently have a Nigeria adsense account already verified for 25k)

4. Benefit its easier to cash out with a Nigeria adsense directly to your local bank account .Uk account involves using payoneeer card

Is the naija adsense still available??
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2018
The same question I would have loved to ask. Let's hope Nairalanders will do justice to this question without referring you to '' Mr know it all'' Google. grin
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by miracool946: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2018
I no sabi AdSense o my own Na to design

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by hexy1: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2018
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skiped the name? I will not complete the story�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2018
hexy1:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skiped the name? I will not complete the story�

What's this one saying...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by hubtiva: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Bitogram:

nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Corperadams: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2018
what are u guys talking about. make una no confuse me oooo..
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by kam1992: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Amastermovic(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2018
information1:
Is the naija adsense still available??
I also ve a Nigeria AdSense fully verified for sale
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by kam1992: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Dosmay(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2018
It's easy to get a UK approval than Nigeria's.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Bitogram:

Kilode!!!!

You be thief o..

Naija Adsense 40k and UK adsense 20 I salute you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by herraph: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2018
My UK Adsense was just 10k got it few days ago
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Bobugee:
The same question I would have loved to ask. Let's hope Nairalanders will do justice to this question without referring you to '' Mr know it all'' Google. grin

Naija adsense is easy cause that's the country you are

UK adsense is not really hard cause once you find some to help you verify it, you will use PayPal or Payoneer to receive your money.

The reason I don't like Naija adsense is;
Naija adsense you must reach at least 100$ before you can withdraw while UK is 60£ that you can withdraw (MINIMUM).

Naija adsense is in $ while UK is in £.. Check their conversion rate cheesy

It's hard to get Naija adsense approved but it's easy for UK adsense to be approved.. (It has happened to me) I applied for Naija ads 3 Times but did not get approval.. I apply for UK I got approved within 3days

Buying and Verifying of UK ads, the OVERALL HIGHEST you can spend is 10K so don't be scammed..

UK ads now is between 3.5k or 4k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
herraph:
My UK Adsense was just 10k got it few days ago

Verified?
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Dosmay:
It's easy to get a UK approval than Nigeria's.

That's true
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by OwnNAIJA: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2018
UK AdSense cap pro val is easy but its cashout is the problem. UK PPC rate is also higher...
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by BIXYBABE: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2018
okay
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by sambisavoice(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2018
I have no idea about how AdSense benefits me.
I need proper schooling on this topic pls.

Don't laugh at me, even the President is not AWARE
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by olowobaba10: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
WHAT IS ADSENSE?

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian Adsense is harder to get. UK Adsense is easier. With sane content you can apply for Nigerian Adsense 4 times and not get the Adsense. Whereas with UK Adsense you'll get apporved immediately

With UK Adsense you'll need to have someone in the UK who will receive your verification letter for you once you get to £8. Or you can use someone's address who has a connect in the UK. Within 2 to 3 days your verification letter will arrive in the UK... In Nigeria your verification letter can get lost and at the very least it takes 14 days to arrive Nigeria.

There's no risk... Both are equal although UK Adsense has more advantages in a way when it comes to cpc

You'll need a payoneer card to cash out with UK Adsense. Getting a payoneer account is easy... I can give you my referral link if you want
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by SHOPPERS(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Just get an adsense account. Its like asking the difference between pure water and bottled water... Most times, na only packaging. You can have a Nigerian AdSense account bringing in $500 per month while a UK account you bought for #10000 can't even bring you its cost price.

How much you make or do not make via AdSense depends on a lot of factors such as your niche, traffic, ads position, content and some other parameters.

Learn instead what to do to increase your AdSense earnings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2018
OwnNAIJA:
UK AdSense cap pro val is easy but its cashout is the problem. UK PPC rate is also higher...
Cashout is easy... Payoneer isn't hard to get

CPC rate...
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
SHOPPERS:
Just get an adsense account. Its like asking the difference between pure water and bottled water... Most times, na only packaging. You can have a Nigerian AdSense account bringing in $500 per month while a UK account you bought for #10000 can't even bring you its cost price.

How much you make or do not make via AdSense depends on a lot of factors such as your niche, traffic, ads position, content and some other parameters.

Learn instead what to do to increase your AdSense earnings.

Bullshyte. What can a Nigerian Adsense acxt do that a UK Adsense acct can't do grin

Nigerian Adsense has got smart pricing sef
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
CastedAyo:

Kilode!!!!

You be thief o..

Naija Adsense 40k and UK adsense 20 I salute you

I fear o... Although naija adsense used to be 35k this time last year...until the market crashed and casted

I was an Adsense seller. Anytime i see naija Adsense approval that one na free 30k or 35k
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Bitogram:

1. It'll cost him money but he'll get his pin faster than using Nigerian Adsense

3. Nigerian Adsense USED to be 30k this time last year. It costs only 7 to 10k while UK is 3 to 4k. That's unverified UK o

4. The only "obstacle" is when you wait for your payoneer card. Other than that i can't exactly agree cashout is a problem with payoneer

Go for anyone that you want sir.

UK Adsense is 4k. Verification is 4k too. Thats total of 8k

You can use same 8k to get nigerian adsense but vertification letter may get lost. Plus you might be subjected to smart pricing
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Donraqh(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2018
If I must advise you, then it should be to concentrate on providing values to your readers as doing that will result to huge traffic at long run.
Then you can start thinking of how to monetize your blog to get compensation for your effort.

Earning before providing value is virtually why upcoming bloggers fail and probably back out at shot run.

All the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.