Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site (627 Views)

Do You Need Huge Traffic ? Drop Your Website URL And Get Good Traffic / Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello,
I have dealt with so many issues about Google Adsense.
Obviously, it's now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that, most Newbie Bloggers with nice content and Huge Traffic often finds it difficult to get approval on Google Adsense.

If you have a Huge Traffic to write Home about,
Your site complies with Google Adsense Policies https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?vid=1-635755129200956438-5856504938215001638

Simply contact me on whatsapp/call 08146267313

I will share my Adsense With you if it obeys all these.

THE ONLY CONDITION HERE IS WE SHARE YOUR EARNINGS 50/50, WITHIN THE FIRST 2MONTHS AND 40/60 THROUGH THE SUBSEQUENT MONTHS WE GONNA BE IN BUSINESS...

Please, Don't call or chat if your site violates google Adsense Policies or you are a Nude Content Publisher.

#sTILL reMAIN thE nOTHERN Internet Expert!!!
#PROUDLY AN ABUSITE!!!
Re: Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site by 0luwatope(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Person whey get huge traffic no go sabi how him go monetize abi?
Re: Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site by UltimateDaniel(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
0luwatope:
Person whey get huge traffic no go sabi how him go monetize abi?
Bros!!! Kponkpai...
Re: Stop Wasting That Huge Traffic... I Can Help You Monetize Your Site by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
UltimateDaniel:

Bros!!! Kponkpai...

Huge traffic here, does not necessarily means it must be 20k and above! But atleast you should have an organic traffic of nice figure!

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Create A SMS Portal / I Will Get You 5000 Visits Daily To Your BLOG / What To Know About The First Website In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.