Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? (871 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mine came from my ex,
she told me "I cheated
on you because I love
you". Hahahahahaha,
nawa oh, you go fear
love. She cheated cuz
she loved me. Make I
praise am because say
she cheat for me.
Let's hear yours, what's the most ridiculous thing you've heard from the opposite sex?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by whizqueen(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love you pass my mama grin undecided
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by jamex93(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
A female friend of mine once told me that she feel like fu***ing and I was like

Wat!

Dem dey do u ni shu ......

Comedy dat day I can stop lafing
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by ladyF(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm lemme think...
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Amy : Prinz u wan use fuqck kill me?
Me : Noooo, Na DICKson wan murd. u grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
whizqueen:
I love you pass my mama grin undecided
lolz. But 4real, he's only showing u how deep he loves you.
To me, for a guy to compare u to his mama,is kinda commendable. Don't you feel on top of the world the moment he said that?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by coolebux(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
My babe said that I should stop playing football because it makes me grow lean.

And I was like "we met just 2yrs ago and I've been playing soccer all my life". grin grin grin some babes sha.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'll take the grenade for you cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
I'll take the grenade for you cheesy
Mother of all Lies.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am pregnant. And I was like I tot I used a condom?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
shegsky:

Mother of all Lies.

You think so?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
I remember Calling her one night and found out she was making a nite
call with a guy and questioned her about it......funny enough, she told me she was
calling MTN CUSTOMER care to collect browsing cheat! Chai, LADIES CAN LIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by goodmorning40: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can't live without u
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You think so?
Yeah . But if he refuse to say such , you will tag him ' NOT ROMANTIC '

Gone are the days when An ex of mine once told me to sex her but i refused. She
started crying and she
confess after i refuse that she's already two months pregnant. For two weeks, you will think i won a lotto, i
was just thanking God that i escape her evil plan. Sweetest memory.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Syphax(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
She told me that I'm the Maggi in her tea and the salt in her pap... sad
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
shegsky:

Yeah . But if he refuse to say such , you will tag him ' NOT ROMANTIC '

Gone are the days when An ex of mine once told me to sex her but i refused. She
started crying and she
confess after i refuse that she's already two months pregnant. For two weeks, you will think i won a lotto, i
was just thanking God that i escape her evil plan. Sweetest memory.

Everybody cannot be like your ex nah
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Young03(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
2days ago, i tried to f**k one gal, and she said youngxt do u know its a big sin..God is watchn from afar o

mehn..i faint as i hear her preach to me
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Everybody cannot be like your ex nah
Sure .
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Young03:
2days ago, i tried to f**k one gal, and she said youngxt do u know its a big sin..God is watchn from afar o

mehn..i faint as i hear her preach to me
lol. Moral killer abi .
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by MsBliss(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
"I will do anything for you even kill because of you"
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by cherry007(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cosi don't want to fall a victim of circumstance, so am alwaz careful after several month of waiting he didn't succed in a haste to settle down wit me of wich he knows dat I dnt wanna fall a victim d next my guy will say babe abeg b d mother of my kids nw make I come see ur pple. Chai!!!!! Is dat wot u want He said yes!!! I need a baby!! I said to him God abeg o do I look lik a baby factory common go see my papa u no say baby plenty for my belle. He smiled datz cos ur pride price will b lesser wen u take in for me!!! Men u guys r wonderful
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Told You ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
cherry007:
Cosi don't want to fall a victim of circumstance, so am alwaz careful after several month of waiting he didn't succed in a haste to settle down wit me of wich he knows dat I dnt wanna fall a victim d next my guy will say babe abeg b d mother of my kids nw make I come see ur pple. Chai!!!!! Is dat wot u want He said yes!!! I need a baby!! I said to him God abeg o do I look lik a baby factory common go see my papa u no say baby plenty for my belle. He smiled datz cos ur pride price will b lesser wen u take in for me!!! Men u guys r wonderful
wonderful is an understatement, find something loqacious to use jare .

(1) (Reply)

Way To Prepare For Marriage Life. / See What This Female Weed Smoker Posted On Facebook / Doc In The House, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.