Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43692 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Umartins1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mine was: "I shouldn't have given birth to you. You should have been flushed together with menses" Words of my mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363891_img20171205130525900_jpegc5f133765f75d01752ce1db05c6082ce
Lalasticlala, come and tell us yours

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by banjicom(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
omo ale ni e (U are a bastard)

just because I put my hand into our pot of soup......i neva even take meat!

cheesy

Thank God my dad wasn't at home!

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Kenzico(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

My Dad told me that His training me in School would have no benefit to him.

This statement left me shocked!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Dopeyomi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided

My brain is blunt and block

'Opolo eh ti dota o ti ku'

You're a bastard

'Omo ale ni eh'

I should have aborted you if not God that intervened..

Na me be last born sha

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op ur own strong o!

I wonder what u did to your mum grin

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Umartins1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
Op ur own strong o!

I wonder what u did to your mum grin

My sister, I once thought she wasn't my mother o

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by mazimee(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
What my father told me still dey pain me, Father said that apart from my academic Excellence, that I am of no use.

I was stubborn as a teenager sha.
He got some real hot temper issue, I know he said that out of annoyance. I have learnt to controle my anger, that is the time we make most of our biggest mistake

He is late now, I still respect him as my father.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Umartins1:

My sister, I once thought she wasn't my mother o
loll

Thats African mum for u!

Thats why i use to run to my grandma's plc whenever there is any little holiday.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ElsonMorali: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd Love to see those pictures. Could you post some here...puhleeeze?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ElsonMorali: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
banjicom:
omo ale ni e (U are a bastard)

just because I put my hand into our pot of soup......i neva even take meat!

cheesy

Thank God my dad wasn't at home!

Na fish you wan take abi?

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by serenegroup(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
if you impregnate any gal I will throw you out of my house and you will go and rent your own house .... quote from my dad back in the days.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Khutie: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
•••Ain't doubting her tho grin

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
ElsonMorali:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd Love to see those pictures. Could you post some here...puhleeeze?

No don't make me do that grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by shinarlaura(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Whenever i got my mum angry, she would always say "I'm not sure i was the one who gave birth to you" and her statement would always make me laugh cuz i look exactly like her grin

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Umartins1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
Whenever i got my mum angry, she would always say "I'm not sure i was the one who gave birth to you" and her statement would always make me laugh cuz i look exactly like her grin

grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by LordPOSEIDON: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gurls like that Loveth Chinonye nah hin dey dumb for other things, buh when it comes to sex matters nah Center Forward go be their position.. for her mom to say her "mumu" excess like salt undecided undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
"If only Gold circle was available in the 90`s, you would be in one soakaway by now..." Michael(2011).

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by hanassholesolo: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Me dad always tells me he will cut my toe and feed it to me.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Playz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nothing crazy actually..
Let's see what other people have to say.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Me: Mummy e sun re Ooooooo!

Mum: Omo Ale!! awon ebi baba e ni wan ma sun re!angry

Me:E ma binu Ma. Ok, e ma sun re Oooo!

Mum:

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by bastien: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
If you have a gf I will disown you.... Seriously dad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by moscobabs(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by free2ryhme: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Umartins1:
Mine was: "I shouldn't have given birth to you. You should have been flushed together with menses" Words of my mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363891_img20171205130525900_jpegc5f133765f75d01752ce1db05c6082ce
Lalasticlala, come and tell us yours

You truly no smart grin

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by millionboi2: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jobless ppl
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
If dem disown you, abeg come home to daddy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BEENUEL(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will continue to say this... Majority of girls on Facebook are extremely dumb, even with the flexed opportunity of editing your post....no the girls still dumb.

This you can never see on Twitter.......The girls over there are way cool, brilliant and gat great sense of humour

Imagine that one writingMy dad can cause curse ......

Damn

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by daretodo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
"You this compound fool"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by bigtt76(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

You truly no smart grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ekems2017(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad once told me that is like I have contacted Hiv and I shld just go for test. Just because I refuse to accept what I didn't do.
Till today o can't forget those words.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Jh0wsef(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imagine calling your own child 'omo ale'

All these AFONJA parents no get joy at all.

The other one said 'i am not sure if it is me that gave birth you'
chei

36 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Elnino4ladies: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.