Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Invite From TGI Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From TGI Group (38788 Views)

TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / TGI Group Of Companies Recruitment For Graduate Brand Executives / Management Trainee At Tropical General Investments (TGI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From TGI Group by tinaupsky: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
After the Test at Workforce, has anyone gotten a success mail or regret mail?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinaupsky:
After the Test at Workforce, has anyone gotten a success mail or regret mail?
Calm down... no be like that dem dey send mail
Be like sey that test sure for u.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by mojounited(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
babydudu13:
drop your email Addy. I have some workforce questions. I can't say for certain that it will be the same, but it could help.
Kindly send to me as well. Thanks
steve_gesty@yahoo.com
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Rogz85(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
philfrey08:
Calm down... no be like that dem dey send mail Be like sey that test sure for u.
The Test be as e get sha!!! Plus, No enough time at all. Well, Na God we dey look up to.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rogz85:

The Test be as e get sha!!!
Plus, No enough time at all.
Well, Na God we dey look up to.
Lol. As i see pple dey comot with straight face, i know sey sth dey
Re: Invite From TGI Group by tinaupsky: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2015
I almost finished mine anyway. I did 38 out of 40 and had to thick the remaining ones cos I still had time. when are they going to send success or regret mail?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by timmyblast(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls send: timothyblast2000@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Invite From TGI Group by chebyshev(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Bros how did u do it ? Do u av a quicker approach to answering the critical reasoing questions ? Or better still will like u to hint me on the strategies u used in answering the critical reasoning parts especially those that involved options that best support or weaken the main argument in the short passage.

tinaupsky:
I almost finished mine anyway. I did 38 out of 40 and had to thick the remaining ones cos I still had time. when are they going to send success or regret mail?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2015
chebyshev:
Bros how did u do it ? Do u av a quicker approach to answering the critical reasoing questions ? Or better still will like u to hint me on the strategies u used in answering the critical reasoning parts especially those that involved options that best support or weaken the main argument in the short passage.

Anyone wey u no sabi ask the holy spirit for direction, tick anyone and move on... na soo... practice past questions also help

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
tinaupsky:
Would be obviously b4 the end of this week.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by monopoly3072: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
tinaupsky:
pls how did u go about the question on pie chart dat involved alcoholic drinks, spirit, beer, water, non alcoholic drinks, etc..it really gave me a hard time
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
monopoly3072:

pls how did u go about the question on pie chart dat involved alcoholic drinks, spirit, beer, water, non alcoholic drinks, etc..it really gave me a hard time

That was the worst of all!!! No time to think at all grin
That question was wikd
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
monopoly3072:

That was the worst of all!!! No time to think at all grin
That question was wikd....
Re: Invite From TGI Group by pixxa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Observation: don't know if it was just me, some thing I observed really offended my good sense of a fair examination. I noticed some people who started the exam before me were still at it probably much longer after my time was up. Makes one ponders on the endless probabilities for this supposition. Hmmm, I keep my thoughts to myself. In all, I think the exam questions were fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invite From TGI Group by Kay03: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2015
hello all. Has anyone received any success or regret mail?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by babydudu13: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
I got a call today from a staffer of TGI. I guess as from Monday, emails would start Rolling in. Anyone else!?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by chebyshev(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
@babydudu13, I did not get any call .what was the call all about?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by babydudu13: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
chebyshev:
@babydudu13, I did not get any call .what was the call all about?
It was just to tell me I passed and to give me a summary OF the AC. I was told a follow up email would be sent Monday latest with details. The call came pretty late. Maybe more calls would be made by Monday.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by flossy007: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2015
I got the call as well.
babydudu13:
I got a call today from a staffer of TGI. I guess as from Monday, emails would start Rolling in. Anyone else!?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by tinaupsky: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
I got a call for the position of Sales Rep/Officer at TGI, in the evening time on Sunday telling me that I have an interview next week and that a text message containing the location will be sent to me. I have not gotten the text. Anybody in my shoe?

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by Rogz85(m): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2015
tinaupsky:
I got a call for the position of Sales Rep/Officer at TGI, in the evening time on Sunday telling me that I have an interview next week and that a text message containing the location will be sent to me. I have not gotten the text. Anybody in my shoe?

What it Sales Rep Position You applied for?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Kay03: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just got a call for an accessment centre on 12th September. Anyone else?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Rogz85(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
[/b]
Kay03:
Just got a call for an accessment centre on 13th September. Anyone else?
Cool Down..
Sept 13th is on a Sunday
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Got the call....
Assessment is 12th....
Thank God
Re: Invite From TGI Group by pixxa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Got the call; AC is on the 3 September. Who's with me?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Ezinnescarlet4: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
I got the call for sept 12 Pls has anyone gotten d email yet

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by Kay03: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Rogz85:
[/b] Cool Down.. Sept 13th is on a Sunday
sorry...typo
Re: Invite From TGI Group by tinaupsky: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
I have gotten the email today. This is what they sent me:

Dear ........ .... ....,

We are pleased to invite you for the 2015 TGI Executive Management Trainee Assessment Centre. As part of the exercise, you will be required to participate in the following:

CBI
Business case
Group exercise
Essay writing and PowerPoint preparation

Date: Saturday, 12th September 2015

Time: 8:00 am

Venue: .....................................................................

Dress code: Corporate and smart

Please take note of the following important guidelines:

Kindly arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
Come along with
A printed copy of this invitation.
An original and photocopy of your
Birth certificate
Academic/Degree certificates
NYSC certificate
WAEC certificate
Two (2) recent passport photographs
A valid form of photo ID card
Your updated CV
The assessment centre might last up to 6 hours; you are advised to keep your calendar free on your scheduled date.
Please come with your writing materials.

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging receipt of this mail.

Should you require help or need further clarification kindly use the following channels:

Telephone: 07065918... or 08181857..., 08066477..., Monday - Friday / 9:00am - 6:00pm (WAT).
Email: ............@workforcegroup.com

We look forward to receiving you, congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invite From TGI Group by pixxa(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Got the email as well. What does CBI mean?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by philfrey08: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pls those with experience shd pls relate to us what all those mean... CBI to the cases....
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Kay03: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2015
philfrey08:
Pls those with experience shd pls relate to us what all those mean... CBI to the cases....
CBI means competency based interview. Its an interview based on your previous work experience and education

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by babydudu13: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Kay03:

CBI means competency based interview. Its an interview based on your previous work experience and education
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates / Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.