Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Invite From TGI Group - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From TGI Group (38783 Views)

TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / TGI Group Of Companies Recruitment For Graduate Brand Executives / Management Trainee At Tropical General Investments (TGI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From TGI Group by finnie911(f): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
paulo1993:
HAS ANYONE RECIEVED FEEDBACK FROM THE ASSESSMENT CENTER EXERCISE?
Yh...an executive chat was conducted yesterday.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by BusinessAnalyst: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
finnie911:

Please what course did you study for your MSc?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by dorothy0324: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Please how many where you guys and when did you get the invite?thanks
finnie911:

Re: Invite From TGI Group by Standardcosting(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
finnie911:

Jesus and I was still refreshing my mail.
Thanks for the info. But Franklin should have sent us a regret instead of keeping our hopes high!
Re: Invite From TGI Group by dorothy0324: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Asin lol i have been refreshing my mail too...i'm still hopeful
Standardcosting:

Jesus and I was still refreshing my mail.
Thanks for the info. But Franklin should have sent us a regret instead of keeping our hopes high!
Re: Invite From TGI Group by ElUmas: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2016
What an Executive chat!.... got the call 8.40am that mine was slated for 11am. Just lost me dad overnite., had to just prep up sharply to meet up from my ikorodu end of Lagos. To beat the hold up., I took a bike down to Ketu. Then Oshodi.....
I wasn't coordinated one bit! Was saying months instead of weeks while trying to express something technical in my field....and they knew I meant to say weeks oo! + I couldnt even pick up what the older man was saying self. I really didn't like how it went.

But then, thumbs Up for Mr Joha****. He really could tell something was wrong with me. Whether or not I get the offer, you are a gem Mr Joha****. It was a good experience!

2 Likes

Re: Invite From TGI Group by dorothy0324: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Awww sorry for your loss. May God see you through. It is well.
ElUmas:
What an Executive chat!.... got the call 8.40am that mine was slated for 11am. Just lost me dad overnite., had to just prep up sharply to meet up from my ikorodu end of Lagos. To beat the hold up., I took a bike down to Ketu. Then Oshodi.....
I wasn't coordinated one bit! Was saying months instead of weeks while trying to express something technical in my field....and they knew I meant to say weeks oo! + I couldnt even pick up what the older man was saying self. I really didn't like how it went.
But then, thumbs Up for Mr Joha****. He really could tell something was wrong with me. Whether or not I get the offer, you are a gem Mr Joha****. It was a good experience!

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by Standardcosting(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
dorothy0324:
Asin lol i have been refreshing my mail too...i'm still hopeful
I have shelved it anyway. A friend told me she was called by Franklin this morning, she will be having her chat next week. I have moved. Congrats to those who made it and best wishes to those of us on the other side.its never the end for anyone.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Standardcosting(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
ElUmas:
I am so sorry for your loss. May Almighty God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by paulo1993(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
DID THEY CALL ANYONE FROM GROUP C OR D ?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by ElUmas: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Invite From TGI Group by ElUmas: 5:12am On Dec 20, 2016
paulo1993:
DID THEY CALL ANYONE FROM GROUP C OR D ?

Yes
Re: Invite From TGI Group by jixiee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Has anyone gotten a feedback about the executive chat?
Re: Invite From TGI Group by finnie911(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please was anyone called last week? If so, was it another chat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invite From TGI Group by CHRISTMECH(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayo47:

Kindly send to mayokoncepts@yahoo.com
please send me the test format ayanchrisabe@yahoo.com
Re: Invite From TGI Group by CHRISTMECH(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
mrzik:

babydudu13, please help a brother too. Email-talk2zik@yahoo.com
please send me the test format ayanchrisabe@yahoo,com
Re: Invite From TGI Group by fola93: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hey guys, how did you find the test today? I thought it was ok, but no time solve the maths questions. Had to guess for most of them.

1 Like

Re: Invite From TGI Group by tolureal: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
ElUmas:

Hello, I am so sorry for your loss. Take solace in the face that he is in a better place. Can you kindly share briefly your experience at the executive chat just so I have an idea on what kind of questions was asked. I will be having mine on Tuesday.
Sorry I asked you this question. However I will really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by martobi: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Kwealthhoney(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please did anyone also encounter this ?

During the process of trying to write Cormart test which I used an hp laptop, I was asked to download “bixexaminer” which I did but it failed to launch.

It directed me to downloading another “ .Netframe” which I did, it later said my operating system doesn’t support it. I then tried using MacBook it didn’t still go.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Infotainer: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
You ain’t the only one, it was giving an error message, I sent a mail to the workforce guy.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Ojonyestephen: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hello house i have just applied for TGI recruitment for 2022, please any information kindly share and your life will never remain the same again thanks.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Sakasadiq: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ojonyestephen:
Hello house i have just applied for TGI recruitment for 2022, please any information kindly share and your life will never remain the same again thanks.
.. I applied too , wrote the jobberman aptitude, passed , submtted my slides, got invited for the competency based interview , and nothing yet till date.
Re: Invite From TGI Group by enayiCT1: 12:56am On May 03, 2022
Sakasadiq:
.. I applied too , wrote the jobberman aptitude, passed , submtted my slides, got invited for the competency based interview , and nothing yet till date.
Same here ooo ..... I haven't gotten a feedback yet
Re: Invite From TGI Group by Sakasadiq: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
enayiCT1:

Same here ooo ..... I haven't gotten a feedback yet
how about now? some have resumed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates / Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.