Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! (583 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by Perfectwazobia: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARE YOU GUILTY OF THIS ACT ?
Most times when we walk into big shopping
malls,boutique or supermarket,we never
question their prices. we pay exactly what we
see on their price tags and even hand out tips
to staffs. But the moment we are out of these
shops and gets to the poor widow that sells
banana,our bargaining games get off to the
roof. The poor widow with 12 hungry children
at home to feed will tell us banana is #100,she will even take her time to explain
how difficult it was for her to get the
banana and how hard the economy is bitting on
her. It is then we will insist on paying #50.
Some of us will sit back in our cars
and pretend as if we want to drive away but
half bread they say is better than chin chin, the
woman will relunctantly call us back and sell to
us at little or no gain.in her heart, she ll be
agonising on how to survive with her
hungry children at home. She will silently re
assures herself that ...it is well that God will
definitely provide. We will now begin to
chop the luscious banana with the feelings that
we have got the better part of the woman with our bargaining power. Please let's take some
seconds out and think of these poor widows
not to bargain too hard on them as they are
not selling to buy exotic cars or desiegner
bags but to eat and live.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by Perfectwazobia: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm guilty of it. Let make a difference and put smile on this defenseless set of people
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by Kingsasian(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well, I am not guilty. I rarely bargain when ever I go to the market. I always pity most traders in the market
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by Perfectwazobia: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sure ?
Kingsasian:
Well, I am not guilty. I rarely bargain when ever I go to the market. I always pity most traders in the market
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by jamex93(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
That retail business needs the money more

Stop being too stingy to dem
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Seriously guilty,but never thought of it this way,you make me do. Got to change
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by donholy28(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Father forgive us for we have sinned
Re: Are You Guilty Of This Act??? Check It Out!!! by psucc(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
How I wish am able to put smile on the fact of one person a day.
God help me!

(1) (Reply)

What Women Go Tru Touching Photo Mom Breastfeedn Ha Baby &makn Ha Hair / You Deserve A Better Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.