Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey (400 Views)

Please Help My Father Get His Pension! / Here Is Some Good News For Pension Fund Contributors / Life Insurance Payment Is Destroying This Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hi,

I am conducting a survey on the awareness and effectiveness of online platforms used by insurance and pension companies in Nigeria.
Have you or someone you know considered any form of insurance for your family or a private pension/retirement plan in Nigeria,kindly help me out with my survey. You can also participate in this survey as a policy holder,insurance agent,insurance provider etc. It takes just 5mins and the link to the survey is below.
Thanks

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/F2WjW4vB

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother?? My Brother Calls My EX Name In His Sleep / Exceptional Fumigation And Pest Control Services / The Only Way Forward For Us As A People In 9ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.