Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked (48183 Views)

Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by asscb(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by omoadeleye(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
k
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Of what purpose undecided
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by deligatus(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
if you didnt grad here, youwon't understand
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Looks like an excreta undecided
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin

Unabefool:
Looks like an excreta undecided
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by tunergy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Stupidity at its PEAK and in a few years this ones will be screaming to be future leaders.

Shame Shame Shame.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Temysteve(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Life na turn by turn i'lll be celebrated sooner
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by mezcri(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Okay. you should have seen my birthday
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Ndkings1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
otijah:
that one na small thing nah, my own na naked dem naked me, I had o start running when one of the girls pull off her pant to come do. Them for rape me dat day

i don die. . .Guy no mek me laf abeg. .HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Forward1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Stop hating naaw, give d poor guy some credit, e easy to go school come finish am for this naija? So many of us out there are school dropouts, he has a brighter future biko, may God bless him n see him through in this mean and wicked world. Amen.

who told you the world is mean & wicked? Keep giving excuses on why you drop out of school. No Excuses for failure!
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Joeace3000(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
i really wish some Nairalanders would become so busy making money that they wouldn't waste their lives posting nonsense on social media

[b]

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the foot
[/b]
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by AmakaDNB(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nearly puked, omg
***Check ma signature
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by directonpc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Childish
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by ikombe: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:
What is the achievement here? What are your grades?

You did not get a job or buy a car or even build a house which some people still consider no achievement.

This sense of achievement is what is keeping us Nigerians 100 years backwards.
oya die hating undecided
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by ahamonyeka(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
I was expecting to see them around you naked. undecidedI was expecting to see them around you naked.
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by moscobabs(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:

You did not get a job or buy a car or even build a house which some people still consider no achievement.

to make the matter worse... the trash makes frontpage. naira land mods and u will see some educative topics in back page o
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by kingsfield(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=geca post=37117747]And na 3rd class e take grad Pls dnt hate. Jst thank GOD for him cos it's rly nt easy in 9ja
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by cricifixo: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
congrats op but wetin u find go babylon?
deligatus:
first time i made page lol. i dedicate it to all the wicked girls in mouau
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
so are you crying that girls assaulted you or are you happy about it?
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by donbrowser(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:

ok sir
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by godoluwa(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Stop hating naaw, give d poor guy some credit, e easy to go school come finish am for this naija? So many of us out there are school dropouts, he has a brighter future biko, may God bless him n see him through in this mean and wicked world. Amen.
r u a dropout?
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
kai..... dis reminds of dat guy dat fell into suck away after his last paper
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forward1:

who told you the world is mean & wicked? Keep giving excuses on why you drop out of school. No Excuses for failure!

OK o! I no argue with u o, coz it gonna be useless doing that.
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
godoluwa:
r u a dropout?
Well, y not find out? or is it a crime to be one ?
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by fredopareto(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:

u cant understand....so many rain as fell wich d ground as suckd...so style na style...e no mean say.i gbadun ur style..my guy
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by 400billionman: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
fredopareto:
u cant understand....so many rain as fell wich d ground as suckd...so style na style...e no mean say.i gbadun ur style..my guy

I know it's difficult graduating from a Nigerian institution. We all experienced it.. But the suffering is man made..

So no big deal..
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by dasrackhor(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
otijah:
that one na small thing nah, my own na naked dem naked me, I had o start running when one of the girls pull off her pant to come do. Them for rape me dat day
falls from iroko tree while laughing real hard..U for wait nah make dem show u how d thing dey open and close...
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by mozeez8(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
galaxi:
lol!! mehn you just remembered me what i did to a girl that tried this on me the day i graduated,i held on to the two horns in her chest and guess what?? she shouted and dropped the dirty water bucket and ran away.
haha guy u bad
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by tonimenia: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
That was the reason why immediately,

i finished my Degree Exams in 2007,

i disapeared.

Just to avoid been defaced.
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by juitar(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Small children still dey worry una,oya go serve n start work nau. Mtcheeeeeew!

Check dis out jare http://Johnson.36sba.com
Re: The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked by EndtimeBlessing: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am not sure he hates the guy. You see, sometimes we need to delay celebration or gratification for what we perceive as 'achievement' in other to have the real achievement.
SexyStrawberry:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.