Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) (4169 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by OKorowanta: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Last week I sold off my G wagon,
This week Timaya posed with his.
Yesterday,Pato Ranking showed off with his G wagon and
AY bought one for himself to celebrate his birthday today.
Na G wagon dey reign for una now?

See photos of more Nigerian celebrities with their G wagon here...:http://ogakpatakpata..com/2015/08/in-one-weekthree-naija-stars-buy-g.html

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by bluaero(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Me too i showed off my own yesterday
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by shikshark: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
hard work pays bur you guys should find a place in your hearts and touch the lives of less previleged or internally displaced instead of acqiuring g-wagons.

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by stefanweeks: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Wait, i go soon show mine.

the farmer below me must comment!

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by deadZONE: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
That AY own looks like
borrow pose....
the guy above me a
product of a TEAR TEAR CONDOM.

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by yungchief(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2015
I
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by TS2(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2015
shikshark:
hard work pays bur you guys should find a place in your hearts and touch the lives of less previleged or internally displaced instead of acqiuring g-wagons.

Nice message, good heart.

However, can you kindly update the house on how many people's lives you have touched this month?

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by stefanweeks: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
That AY own looks like
borrow pose....
the guy above me a
product of a TEAR TEAR CONDOM.

"Abi won te were mo eba fun e?"

if na ur mama born u, comment again

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by OKorowanta: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Badoo standing atop his own cheesy

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by shikshark: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
TS2:

However, can you kindly update the house on how many people's lives you have touched this month?
sir, with the little salary im making...i just paid half of a friends 1yr house rent, i wanted to pay in full but i have other responsibilities, you are not there but God is my witness. never doubt a giving heart.
over to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by edwife(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
shikshark:

sir, with the little salary im making...i just paid half of a friends 1yr house rent, i wanted to pay in full but i have other responsibilities, you are not there but God is my witness. never doubt a giving heart.
over to you sir.

And what makes you think that they don't give to their families and friends as well?

We should stop this,American celebrities don't get lambasted whenever they flaunt their wealth instead they get wow,beautiful,money good o.

You are telling us how you helped a friend because a question was asked.Did you personally asked any of these celebrities if they do help?

Each and everyone in this world has potentials, they used theirs,hustle to be where they are and if they want to buy even LIFE they should.

4 Likes

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by shikshark: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:

And what makes you think that they don't give to their families and friends as well?

We should stop this,American celebrities don't get lambasted whenever they flaunt their wealth,instead they get wow,beautiful,money good o.

You are telling us how you helped a friend because a question was asked.Did you personally asked any of these celebrities if they do help?
read his question again....this time slowly.
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by edwife(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
shikshark:

read his question again....this time slowly.

I did and very well if you asked me.

shikshark:

your comment

TS2:

His question.

Now if you didn't get mine,that your problem.
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by shikshark: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:

I did and very well if you asked me.

your comment

His question.

Now if you didn't get mine,that your problem.
the part "update how many peoples lives uve touched THIS MONTH" is invisible right. i did update the house.
meanwhile the likes of Angelina jolie, brad pitt, didier drogba, jason statham, balloteli(as ugly as he is but a good heart) bill gates etc got their wows because of billons of lives they touched world wide.
a giving heart is a gift. you dont learn it.
have a wonderful day
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by deadZONE: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2015
stefanweeks:

"Abi won te were mo eba fun e?"

if na my mama born me, then i know say i be born trow away. Buhari supose probe my mama she too dey open leg for men.
as for my papa that one nah useless hegoat
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Seems G- wagon is d new craze in town..mk me self still join dem..watch out 4 mine 2moro

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by Chestar5(f): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Chai!!, and its not hard to make money oh cry..... My own G-wagon is loading.... 92%....99.9%... tongue
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by edwife(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2015
shikshark:

the part "update how many peoples lives uve touched THIS MONTH" is invisible right. i did update the house.
meanwhile the likes of Angelina jolie, brad pitt, didier drogba, jason statham, balloteli(as ugly as he is but a good heart) bill gates etc got their wows because of billons of lives they touched world wide.
a giving heart is a gift. you dont learn it.
have a wonderful day

Meanwhile too the likes of genevieve Nnaji (PinkBall Foundation To Support Breast Cancer Victims),stephanie okereke(women with Vesico Vaginal Fistula( VVF) foundation,kanu heart of foundation and even Tonto dikeh(rape and abused victim foundation) continue getting millions of naira for the lives they have restore with their giving heart.

We should appreciate our own too.
Do have a blessed day and continue giving.May God replenish giver,you and I included. smiley

1 Like

Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by shikshark: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:

Meanwhile too the likes of genevieve Nnaji (PinkBall Foundation To Support Breast Cancer Victims),stephanie okereke(women with Vesico Vaginal Fistula( VVF) foundation,kanu heart of foundation and even Tonto dikeh(rape and abused victim foundation) continue getting millions of naira for the lives they have restore with their giving heart.

We should appreciate our own too.
Do have a blessed day and continue giving.May God replenish giver,you and I included. smiley
amen
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by dominique(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
When will they start posing with Innoson SUV? sad
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by BigJakie: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
dominique:
When will they start posing with Innoson SUV? sad

Abi ohhh.... let them appreciate our own...
***exactly the point those kids above are arguing about
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by AKPOSbaba: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Baba God put hand for my matter.
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by PoosPoos: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let dem show appreciation sha
Re: G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) by jennamarv(f): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Expecting my 'm'wagon soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe / Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) / Biography Of Nollywood Actress “regina Daniels” - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.