Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? (2727 Views)

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by tonychristopher: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Rubbish! You just listed the activities of those that Islam has dissociated itself from.

so they are not Islam OK they are islamist
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you making any sense? Just reread this your nonsense and tell if indeed it makes any sense! Christian extremism is worse than that of Islam, I'm ready to argue that fact! angry

Except you are a stark illiterate, what I wrote shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend Read my signature tongue
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Except you are a stark illiterate, what I wrote shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend Read my signature tongue
undecided
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Al taqquiya, we all know that it is the terrorists that are true muslims since they are the ones following mohamed's footsteps.
Why don't you go there and tell them and leave us alone since we're not true followers.
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
mustymatic:

Why don't you go there and tell them and leave us alone since we're not true followers.

You want your terrorist brothers to kill me abi? grin tongue
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

You want your terrorist brothers to kill me abi? grin tongue
Your brothers, they won't hesitate to kill me
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by Annunaki(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
mustymatic:

Your brothers, they won't hesitate to kill me

My brothers are christians unlike you islamist we don't kill to defend or spread our faith tongue
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

My brothers are christians unlike you islamist we don't kill to defend or spread our faith tongue
Kill to defend abi
Which of the christians?
Trinitarians, those that worship Jesus, Mary or thos that worship the god of jesus?
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by true2god: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Religious freedom is a one-way trafick in islam. To christians, religios freedom means all man can practice whatever religion he choses without threat or intimidations, while to the arabs\muslims (in the middle east), religios freedom means that no muslims must leave islam (eg saudi arabia, iran, sudan, pakistan etc) while christians must not evangelize muslims (but muslims can evangelize other religios group).

While yoruba\nigerians muslims will say 'saudi arabia does not follow the quran for killing apostates'. It is only nigerian muslims that understand islam better that the quarish tribe of mohammed (shitt be upon him) in saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by delishpot: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
adewalker:
. Pls show me where in egypt christians are being killed,8 thousand muslims where killed in bosnia and the world didn't say a word,jst becos of their faith,isreal killed 3 thousand palestinans last year and the world didn't say a word,isreal literally bombs them at will,all helpless civilians,USA invaded iraq and killed thousands all in the name of looking for non existend weapon,and the world didn't say a word,saudi has always been an islamic country,the biggest act of terrorism was performed by the biggest christian country in the world..USA,killing over 500 hundred thousand people with nuclear weapons,japan will never 4get,germany a christian country killed over 6million all becos they didn't share the same color with them,pls again I beg u to show me,where the arab government are killing christians...pls I dare u to show me

Thousands of serbs were killed in that same war too and no one talks about them. Rather we only hear about the bosnian side. Why are you this deceptive? So upon all the media coverage only the blsnian side gets. You still come to lie that the world did not take notice? Why then did the US bomb serbia?
I have noticed 1 thing. No mater howmuch people march in the street to say no to war on terror, to say let iraq be, to say bring back our soldiers, when tne typical bad moslem wants to commit his evil deed he will claim the world kept quiete when his people were attacked thus he will kill anything and anyone of his percieved enemy.
I weep for tbe world. Man is slowly but surely destroying our world with religion as a key weapon

1 Like

Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by malvisguy212: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
delishpot:

Thousands of serbs were killed in that same war too and no one talks about them. Rather we only hear about the bosnian side. Why are you this deceptive? So upon all the media coverage only the blsnian side gets. You still come to lie that the world did not take notice? Why then did the US bomb serbia?
I have noticed 1 thing. No mater howmuch people march in the street to say no to war on terror, to say let iraq be, to say bring back our soldiers, when tne typical bad moslem wants to commit his evil deed he will claim the world kept quiete when his people were attacked thus he will kill anything and anyone of his percieved enemy.
I weep for tbe world. Man is slowly but surely destroying our world with religion as a key weapon
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
In the United States,and the west, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in religion clauses of the First Amendment.
Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Thomas Jefferson.

The amendment prohibits the making of
any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion.

LET US SEE WHAT FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS TO ISLAM:
To Muslims, freedom of religion means
practicing Islam only. This means, Muslims are obligated by the Quran (2:193, 8:39 etc.) to destroy all other religions – Christianity,Judaism, Mormonism, Hinduism and others – by
whatever means necessary for establishing Islam as the only religion in the whole world.

Freedom of religion in the Western democratic world is aimed at protecting the rights and dignity of different religious communities, so that they can practice their respective religious rites and rituals without fear and interference.

However, religious freedom to Muslims that is, allowing them to practice what they are obligated to by the holy book – means allowing them the right to establishment Islam as the state religion, murdering and subjugating
infidels (9:5, 9:29), murdering apostates,
dhimmitude for Christians and Jews, enslaving and raping of kafir women and children, subjugation and repression of Muslim women, extermination of unbelievers, killing the critics/ blasphemers of Islam, and most of all, for America and all other democratic countries , destroying her constitution with its imbedded freedom and democracy, and replacing it with
Sharia Law. These are all demanded of Muslims by their sacred texts, namely the Quran and Ahadith (Sunnah). We can see all or most of these happening in Islamic heavens like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Eqyot, Somalia, Saudi
Arabia, Iran and even Turkey and all other Islamic countries.

As per the Quran and Sunnah, following are Muslims’ religious obligations, therefore, their religious right, and America must allow them act accordingly as per their constitutional right to freedom of religion as Romney has promised:

God has granted Muslim men the divine right to unleash jihad – the Islamic holy war to conquer all kafir nations and force them to submit to Islam. There are 164 Quranic teachings of
Jihad. (Quran 29.6, 29.53, 22.52)

God has granted Muslim men the divine right marry and have sex with to pre-Pubescent children, which is deemed abhorrent rape of minors or pedophilia (65:4)
God has granted Muslim men the divine right to polygamy (4.3)
God has granted Muslim men the divine right to gang rape infidel women (24:13)
God has granted Muslim men the divine right to sex slavery (4:24)
God has granted Muslim men the divine right to torturing non-Muslims (22.19-22)
God has granted Muslim men the divine right to whipping fornicators (24.2)
God has granted Muslim men right to
amputation and crucifixion (5:33)

Under Sharia Law, there is no freedom of religion, speech, thought, press and artistic expression; no equality of peoples – a non-Muslim, a Kafir, is never equal to a Muslim;no equal rights for women;women can be beaten by the husbands; non-Muslims are dhimmis,
third-class citizens; there is no equal protection under Sharia for different classes of people with one set of laws for Muslim males and different laws for women and non-Muslims. Death is the
punishment for apostasy, homosexuality, mocking anything in the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad, criticizing Islam, shari'ah law or the Sunnah of the prophet
Muhammad. Muslims, who states a preference for democracy to shari'ah law or questions anything in the Qur'an or Sunnah, is a kafir (disbeliever) and apostate, liable to punishment to death. Punishment for theft is amputation of
the right hand up to the elbow. The penalty for premarital sexual intercourse is 100 lashes with a whip and one year of exile. The penalty for
adultery is death by stoning.
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by facheux: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
To me it means once Christians stop using the Church, we will buy it and turn it into a Mosque. As is happening in Europe usa canada etc.
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by malvisguy212: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2016
facheux:
To me it means once Christians stop using the Church, we will buy it and turn it into a Mosque. As is happening in Europe usa canada etc.
good luck
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2016
facheux:
When you took over Hagia Sophia in Constantinople had the Christians stopped using it? Did you buy it or take over by force? When you took over the Church of the Holy Apostles in Constantinople, had the Christians stopped using it, did you buy it? When you bombed the monastery of Mar Elian in Syria, were there no monks there worshipping God? My point is that you people would use whatever means, violence or money, to destroy Christianity.
Re: What 'freedom Of Religion' Means To Muslims? by LaDolceVita: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
What's the point here? Almost all of those quotes have their corollary in the bible yet many Christians are perfectly fine living in the west. As aare many Muslims.

The point being, since religious people do not necessarily follow every dictate in their holy books, quoting the holy books to say that one group is incapable of having this or that liberal value is worthless.

That's not to mention that anyone who knows the history of the church is aware of it's vehement opposition to freedom of religion for literally centuries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. / 10 Question For Lazarus Muoka / Sermon Jotters: O Lord! Make A Way For Me {mfm Sunday Service}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.