Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) (20303 Views)

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by majella4: 7:12am On May 31, 2018
This is Olashile Aboyemi,a Christian in Lagos providing iftar for Muslims in this Ramadan.

One word for her

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/ramadanchristian-lady-pictured-sharing.html

7 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 7:14am On May 31, 2018
Rariya akwai karya

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IwILLnOTdIE: 7:27am On May 31, 2018
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2018
I see no Christian sharing food to Muslims. I see a sister/Human being showing love to her neighbors.

171 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:52am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
I see no Christian sharing food to Muslims.
I see a sister/Human being showing love to her neighbors.
..Well said

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by nabegibeg: 9:31am On May 31, 2018
majella4:
This is Olashile Aboyemi,a Christian in Lagos providing iftar for Muslims in this Ramadan.

One word for her

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/ramadanchristian-lady-pictured-sharing.html

The beauty of Christianity is also evident in that you can post and comment on this section without any force inscription and confirmation to the doctrines of islam.

Jesus has always been an advocate of peace even in his judgments

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Hunger is real

Muslims wey sabi do yanga before watch as them go rush the food

Before for my side here, na sound of plate go wake you up which means very early morning food

But now you won't even know there is fasting undecided

Even the usual fruits sellers that usually flood every where are no where to be seen

The moi-moi hawkers too are nowhere to be found. Beans is now expensive shocked shocked shocked shocked

What this depicts is that under GEJ it was years of plenty but under Buhari (Mr change/recessionist) it is years of famine

Is this the type of person the BMCs wants to sell to the populace again

God forbid!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by DIYhackers: 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Hiya let the love spread abroad
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Wooow. Love the look of the rice. Hope say na so the taste go fine for mouth. Weldone olashile. We yorubas are proud of you. Karee omo odua. Keep repping!

You might be interested www.nairaland.com/4519992/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Love!!! for Christ Himself is love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Abatsam111(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
To us religion is secondary, our family bond is superior. Our collective Crusade and Jihad is for humanity and civilization. Our culture and tradition speak and can never be substituted by any false doctrine from the middle east. We know our identity, our history and our people. We are the greatest! We are Omo odua!

We are Yorubas and neither Christians nor Muslims.

24 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
GOD BLESS HER KIND, UNBIASED, NON-RELIGIOUS, CARE-FREE, BEAUTIFUL HEART!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
On point
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
"Who said there are no good christians"

Can also be rephrased as:

"Popular opinion in islam is that christians are awful and this woman seems to have defeated that stereotype" ??

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
I thought they don't accept food from infidels. Hypocritical bastards. Holy month ko lonely month ni

As for the girl, must you do it for the camera

10 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2018
Allah reward her abundantly...she has done well
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:35am On May 31, 2018
majella4:

One word for her

I hope MURIC or any other Muslim group won't say it's haram for an "Infidel" to share food to them.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by DIYhackers: 9:35am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:
where you there amebo

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by rita25(f): 9:35am On May 31, 2018
maybe she is dating a muslim guy and looking for ways to score points in his heart. abeg feed them well jor even go to Maiduguri and feed boko haram jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by IME1: 9:35am On May 31, 2018
There is love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by theapeman4: 9:37am On May 31, 2018
majella4:

One word for her

why would she do such?

Sharing food to the people who worship demons and kill for peace undecided
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2018
For what. who send her.who ask her.?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2018
wittyt98:

Muslim spotted

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2018
why support a satanic religion ..Christian lady indeed
Re: Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:40am On May 31, 2018
No matter how much you tried, they won't still appreciate you and that won't stop them from castigating you or even make them tolerant.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Charles Adisa Is Dead / Gospel Singer Asks Jesus To Impregnate Him (Video) / Pastor Alex Omokudu, Gifted With A Rolls Royce Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.