Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Bet You Didn't Know How Much Kim Kardashian Spends On Make Up!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Bet You Didn't Know How Much Kim Kardashian Spends On Make Up!! (1073 Views)

''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't Know How Much Kim Kardashian Spends On Make Up!! by Sophie23(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
A few weeks ago, Kim Kardashian and her famous makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic held a master makeup class to share some makeup tricks and tips he uses to achieve Kim’s flawless look. We all know Kim Kardashian always has immaculate makeup on, perfectly highlighted and contoured. I mean, we all want that Kim Kardashian look, right cupcakes?

Well, here's the Gist.
Kim uses more than 40 products to achieve her signature look - I know what you're thinking, my jaw dropped too. Although the individual prices are reasonable ( If you are willing to spend above $100 on a product, that is) but all products put together add up to a minimum of $1,676.72!
Someone please convert it to Naira!

The cheapest product Kim has would be the Red Cherry Lashes at $2.99 (at least we have something in common!) and the most expensive product was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Eyeshadow Shade palette at $88.00.

Now, Mario (Kim’s makeup artist) let fly Some surprising tricks he uses on Kim .... http://sophiestylish..com

Re: I Bet You Didn't Know How Much Kim Kardashian Spends On Make Up!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wen dr's money,everytin is possible

(1) (Reply)

:o These Fabrics Just Walked Into Our Stores From Dubai :o / Help Me With The Cream That Can Make My Nose Dark / Rukky Sanda Looks Fabulous In Stylish Aso-ebi Fashion Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.