Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) (66844 Views)

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
Mtcheeeeeeew he looks exactly my ex
u re even proud of sayin u ve ex. Hope u don marry now sha.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol its ok! just console yourself with the fact that he missed out on having a class-A babe like you cool forget about him, a better guy is on his way to you
awww honey, tanx for ur humble advice,appreciated .
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
MightyD:
But the Area Father looks younger than His Son.....

e be like say you wear 6" thick dark shade goggles for eyes
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
LOVEGINO:
u re even proud of sayin u ve ex. Hope u don marry now sha.
yea I married ur granny
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
lol, you detest that your ex
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
awww honey, tanx for ur humble advice,appreciated .

Youre welcome sweet; have a good day! kiss
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Lol, he looks a prince from one of those "traditional" nollywood films

*Let me prostrate for him before he punishes me**
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Dindondin:
lol, you detest that your ex
yea I need acid now tongue
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
yea I married ur granny
abeg ma granny no b LB oo!
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2015
emperormero:
I guess I got carried away... I meant 'onomeglo'... Oya PM me naw.
pm u for what na?c'mon disappear like mess joorh
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
LOVEGINO:
abeg ma granny no b LB oo!
ok
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
Then your ex looked better than you.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
EmagNig:
the guy looks so dope..i will like to carry his baby

charly boy and that girl he is holding...i dont trust them both
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

have you thought of contacting mgid or revcontent. They can send you a deluge of traffic.

Its also necessary you create your own unique content.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
and who asked u?
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by experimentist: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
and who the fucka ask u bout ur ex?! some girls mumu sha!
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gaidenk:
Then your ex looked better than you.
now disappear
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
experimentist:
and who the fucka ask u bout ur ex?! some girls mumu sha!
now run along....
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
olaboy33:
and who asked u?
gerrrrrrout
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
now disappear
E pain am ,gerara hereee grin
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by experimentist: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
now run along....
mumu, no wonder d sharp guy chop u waka, u no get sense.. grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
experimentist:
my mother is a mumu
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol its ok! just console yourself with the fact that he missed out on having a class-A babe like you cool forget about him, a better guy is on his way to you

I love this...class A indeed...my literature professor needs this as a perfect example of irony....
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
pm u for what na?c'mon disappear like mess joorh
LoL... Was actually trying to get you in the mood for conversation and make you feel happy... I guess I've succeeded in doing that.

*NOTE*

I'm happily married with a lovely son, & I've got no business with an antisocial element like you.

I only got attracted to your moniker & not you person...

Onome is my brother's name & Glory is my cousin's name...

Moreover, I thought you were human!!!

Heaven-On-Earth greetings to You.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
tobimillar:

I love this...class A indeed...my literature professor needs this as a perfect example of irony....

Lol and whats ironic about it, let me console the lady joor
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
emperormero:
LoL... Was actually trying to get you in the mood for conversation and make you feel happy... I guess I've succeeded in doing that.

*NOTE*

I'm happily married with a lovely son, & I've got no business with an antisocial element like you.

I only got attracted to your moniker & not you person...

Onome is my brother's name & Glory is my cousin's name...

Moreover, I thought you were human!!!

Heaven-On-Earth greetings to You.
yea I av noticed u ,now swerve
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by obatablet: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
nai be say the boy no won look magical abi? like him father !!

[img][/img]
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol and whats ironic about it, let me console the lady joor

I love the word "console".....you must be very intelligent to note that she was mourning......
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
He must be his twins hmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
onomeglo:
yea I av noticed u ,now swerve
onomeglo:
gerrrrrrout
onomeglo:
now run along....
onomeglo:
now disappear
You are simply a pained fool... A Mmoron... (Dear Nairaland, I meant 'm,oron' not Slowpoke)

I'm sorry honey, nairaland.com cannot help your pathetic condition.

Here is what I suggest you're gonna do, "get a back pack, pile it up with heavy stones, heave it on your back and strap it tight, go to a nearby river, and jump in... Pretend to be swimming, and rot in hell because you lost a guy who deserves better."
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
..Experimentist
Gaidenk
Olaboy33
Tobmillar
Emperormero..now you guys have better things to do than pecking on a lady on social media..most guys can be so lame and annoying..*gets out of thread*
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by AmanfoOnyirom: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
SHEEPS DONT GIVE BIRTH TO GOATS. A SNAKE MUST ALWAYS GIVE BIRTH TO SOMETHING LONG HE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE HIS FATHER IN THE OUT SIDE BUT HE WILL IN THE INSIDE. AND WHEN THE TIME COMES WHATS IN THE INSIDE SHALL COME TO THE OUTSIDE
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
His beard tho...

I have seen that Charly boy's daughter (the one on skin cut wearing a red dress by the right just behing Lady D) on several occassions in Abuja...

That babe's hips and nyash is big enough to make ISIS give their lives to Christ! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.