Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) (66842 Views)

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos) / Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Randyhot:
..Experimentist
Gaidenk
Olaboy33
Tobmillar
Emperormero..now you guys have better things to do than pecking on a lady on social media..most guys can be so lame and annoying..*gets out of thread*
Monkey.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by pBuhari(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
This one is not ''like father like son''
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by zacux: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yea, was my school son back in the days in kings college lagos. u guys didnt know he was in the spot light somtime ago as a child, he did a track with sound sultan back in yhe days as a lil kid
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

e be like say you wear 6" thick dark shade goggles for eyes

Huh, waiting come become your own nah?
Why can't you just stay out of my site with your rudeness violence.

Hmm
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by dview001(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
zacux:
Yea, was my school son back in the days in kings college lagos. u guys didnt know he was in the spot light somtime ago as a child, he did a track with sound sultan back in yhe days as a lil kid
haaa people dey lie oooo because na charlie boy pikin u claim say u know am nigerians and foolish mentality
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by Oruemu(f): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
ikombe:
He knows the diffrence between madness and normal grin
Lol
Dis really got my ribs cracking
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by aex41142(f): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2015
whirlwind7:
Well, I believe only one black sheep is permitted per family. Charly boy's daughter has occupied that slot. So, this son of his is off that hook.
your head dey there!!
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by no1madman(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2015
EmagNig:
the guy looks so dope..i will like to carry his baby

charly boy and that girl he is holding...i dont trust them both
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
comot ur pant!
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by historic: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
That's charles I guess.we attended the same primary school...GCS...gbagada.he was my senior with a class.I was in the same class with his sister adaeze.lovely family though.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by historic: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
dview001:
haaa people dey lie oooo because na charlie boy pikin u claim say u know am nigerians and foolish mentality
yes he could know him.cos he really did sing with sound sultan some years back.
Re: Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) by zacux: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
dview001:
I wouldn't have that time to wanna exchange words with you, you are soo still little and you don't know me. Charles Alexander Oputa Junior was my school son and period. It doesnt matter if you believ it or not. Everyone can never be like you trying to score cheap goals. its not that the guy in question has more money than myself, so what do I stand to gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.