Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

1 Million Likes For This Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 Million Likes For This Name (692 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2015
I WORSHIP YOU LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2015
I BLESS YOU LORD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2015
LION OF THE THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Medicis:
KING OF KINGS!!!!!
Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Medicis:

419 god meant for the blind and weak humans. Only fools will worship a fabricated idol they do not know.
Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeness:

419 god meant for the blind and weak humans. Only fools will worship a fabricated idol they do not know.
Before you were born he has been the KING OF KINGS, after you are dead and rotten in the grave, he will still be the LORD OF LORDS. Your opinion about him changes nothing. I know your kind, they always commit suicide in the end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Medicis:
Before you were born he has been the KING OF KINGS, after you are dead and rotten in the grave, he will still be the LORD OF LORDS. Your opinion about him changes nothing. I know your type, they always commit suicide in the end.

Your opinion doesn't count until you can prove your fake god exists
Re: 1 Million Likes For This Name by Medicis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeness:

Your opinion doesn't count until you can prove your fake god exists
Prove to you!!! A blind man can never value a beautiful painting neither can a deaf man appreciate a good music. YOUR OPINION CHANGES NOTHING.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Pastors You Need To Know / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/10/15 / Dhanteras Photos Images Wallpaper Free Downlaod For Facebook Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.