Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? (857 Views)

my lil bro did this! / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by Dwayne1997(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please, to the undergraduates and graduates in the house, were u requested to bring a certain ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT when yu wrote ur post Utme, or during ur admission processes....
Please seniors, help a confused lil bro
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by psucc(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Simply go to café and print a coloured copy of your jamb result.
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by delishpot: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
In those days JAMB eould send you the copy of your result through mail. Nowadays I do not know how its done if JAMB still posts copy of peoples results to them. If they do, then that is what they are reffering to. If they dont then go and do the coloured print out of your JAMB result and take it with you.

Good luck brother
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by Dwayne1997(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
psucc:
Simply go to café and print a coloured copy of your jamb result.
snr. They said the result normally has d passport photograph of the candidate at the top right hand side of it
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by Dwayne1997(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
delishpot:
In those days JAMB eould send you the copy of your result through mail. Nowadays I do not know how its done if JAMB still posts copy of peoples results to them. If they do, then that is what they are reffering to. If they dont then go and do the coloured print out of your JAMB result and take it with you.

Good luck brother
snr. Thanks alot,

i'll lyk to knw if the result normally habours the passport photograph of the candidate?
delishpot:

Good luck brother
snr. Thanks alot,

i'll lyk to knw if the result normally habours the passport photograph of the candidate?
delishpot:

Good luck brother
snr. Thanks alot,
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by psucc(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
get to a Jamb office and buy a scratch card to print the original result.
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by unknownnnn: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello please does waec original certificate contains passport? If yes i would like to know if a smiling passport would give me problem
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by Tonymic4life(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
young man. smiling in a passport grin. Buh I c nothing wrong wit DAT. guess dey wud assume u av a happy face . grin
Re: Help A Lil Bro... Please Who Knows What "Jamb Original Result" Is? by delishpot: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dwayne1997:

snr. Thanks alot,

snr. Thanks alot,

snr. Thanks alot,
*modified*

As at when I knew o it did not but a lot has changed since I left school.
I suggest you go to any JAMB office near you to ask. Does the one online have it? If it does,then that is it.

(1) (Reply)

.... . / Busted: Media Crowned Mathematics Guru Dr Opeyemi Caught! / Please Help Me Out This Is Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.