Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

MI Abaga - I Will Accept A Love-child From Any Lady With Proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga - I Will Accept A Love-child From Any Lady With Proof (639 Views)

Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" / Adeniyi Johnson Threatened Over Secret Love Child [PICS] / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga - I Will Accept A Love-child From Any Lady With Proof by kedunaija(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nigerian rap sensation Jude Abaga popularly known as MI aka Chairman who has been likened to America rapper jay-Z is one guy has been able to accomplish alot for himself.
The self Acclaimed African rapper number one who hails from Taraba state also owns one of Nigeria's successful record music label ,Chocolate City.
in an interview with DailyPost.ng MI Abaga talks about his road to success, How he handles his female fans , the ideal woman he would like to get married to and an alleged rumour that he has a love child.
here is a except of the interviews
Congratulations on your elevation as the new CEO of ChocCity Record label.
MI Reply - Thank you bro. Na God.
Qst: Why is it taking you that long to settle down? When are you getting married?
Mi's reply - You see, what I am promising you is, when I know, you will be informed, but for now, I do not know yet.

Qst: What happened to all your numerous girlfriends?
MI's Reply - (Make I drink water before I answer this your question) They are many, one of them is married, Larry Hood, another one passed away recently.
Qst: So, who is your ideal woman?
Mi's Rply - You know that picture of a real African woman? I think we have not really done much to appreciate African mothers. Do you know what they do?
They take care of the kids and shop and take the kids to school and do many other things. Talking about the physical side of what I want in a woman, I want my children to be tall, so, she must be tall because I am not tall.
Then I don’t care about complexion. If she is fair, that would be a problem because I would have to see her childhood picture to confirm if that colour is natural or artificial. Most ladies that claim to be fair or appear to be fair these days use unnatural means to achieve it.
So, getting her childhood picture would tell me all I need to know concerning her true complexion.

Qst : What about your baby mama?

Mi's rply- No one that I know sir.

Qst : If someone should walk up to you now and say that she is pregnant for you, will you accept that?

Yes, if I have a proof that we have been together and because I believe that the best way for a child to be raised is for both parents to be around. Look at somebody like 2Face, he has shown love to all his kids and they are very close.

Continue reading Here>> http://kedunaija.com/abaga-will-accept-love-child-from-any-lady-with-proof/
Re: MI Abaga - I Will Accept A Love-child From Any Lady With Proof by Mbkite(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Nick Gordon Found Weeping By Bobbi Kristina Grave / South Africa Ranks The Highest Number Of Dollar Millionaires In Africa. / Davido’s Daughter Looks Beautiful In New Pictures | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.