Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Life After 2nd Class - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life After 2nd Class (1822 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Life After University Graduation; What Next?? / 7 Reasons Why Average“2nd Class” Students Are More Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After 2nd Class by Ayosubomi: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hi, everyone I checked my result yesterday and realized I would be graduating with 2nd Class. This has weighed me down a lot and I can't even think straight. pls is there any advice on what I can do with this result? I studied Masscom
Re: Life After 2nd Class by obinna2nv(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Are you just realizing yourself now? You're acting as if the result took you by surprise. Dude you got what you deserved, the sooner you start taking responsibility for your life and career the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Life After 2nd Class by ladygudhead(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
obinna2nv:
Are you just realizing yourself now? You're acting as if the result took you by surprise. Dude you got what you deserved, the sooner you start taking responsibility for your life and career the better for you.

that is why he cried out.stop bashing!!!

6 Likes

Re: Life After 2nd Class by prof17(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
obinna2nv:
guy result cannot be ameasure for one's greatness! Thoug may help to secure good job! But believe me a salary earner can never be a millionair except if you manipulate the system. So what you need is wisdom not that mere papper. Is not that am encouraging failure but cheer up and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Life After 2nd Class by Physika(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ladygudhead said and I quote, "IF I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY DESPITE ANY PRESENT SITUATIONS OR CHALLENGES, THEN AM DENYING GOD'S LOVE."
*be grateful*

Believe it or not, people that graduated with 3.5 and above also wish they had first class.

Moral: we will continue to desire better things in life.

What is important is you get off the ground-zero, dust off the self pity, use that innate desire to make the best of your life.

*mywish*
sad How I wish am already married with children sad
Re: Life After 2nd Class by ladygudhead(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Physika:
Ladygudhead said and I quote, "IF I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY DESPITE ANY PRESENT SITUATIONS OR CHALLENGES, THEN AM DENYING GOD'S LOVE."
*be grateful*

Believe it or not, people that graduated with 3.5 and above also wish they had first class.

What is important is you get off the ground-zero, dust off the self pity, use that innate desire to make the best of your life.

*mywish*
Re: Life After 2nd Class by ladygudhead(f): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Physika:
*be grateful*

*mywish*

Yeah may ur wish be actualized in Jesus name!
Re: Life After 2nd Class by Physika(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladygudhead:

Yeah may ur wish be actualized in Jesus name!

Amen !
Re: Life After 2nd Class by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ayosubomi:
Hi, everyone I checked my result yesterday and realized I would be graduating with a Cgpa of 2.46 which is a 3rd class. This has weighed me down a lot and I can't even think straight. pls is there any advice on what I can do with this result? I studied Masscom

I believe you graduated with a 2nd class lower. Here, 2.2 starts from 2.4 - 3.49. And you have 2.46?

Your school should not be different.
Re: Life After 2nd Class by eitsei(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Harbioollah:

I believe you graduated with a 2nd class lower. Here, 2.2 starts from 2.4 - 3.49. And you have 2.46?

second lower starts from 2.5 not 2.4
Re: Life After 2nd Class by eitsei(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Harbioollah:

second class lower starts from 2.5 not 2.4
Re: Life After 2nd Class by tonero230(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ayosubomi:
Hi, everyone I checked my result yesterday and realized I would be graduating with a Cgpa of 2.46 which is a 3rd class. This has weighed me down a lot and I can't even think straight. pls is there any advice on what I can do with this result? I studied Masscom

Once you know any bigshot in any of govt.,agency,you will get a job even with a pass.My friend that made 3rd class is working with nigerian customs since 4yrs ago and he has been promoted to the rank of deputy supridentent.The aunty that was comptroller of custom put him

1 Like

Re: Life After 2nd Class by blackbeatzmuzik(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
eitsei:

Nope. I graduated from Uniport and it starts from 2.4
Re: Life After 2nd Class by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
eitsei:

Very very wrong.

2nd class lower starts from 2.4. I dont expect your school to be any different
Re: Life After 2nd Class by guseman(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
You are already killing your spirit. I know a lot of people with 3rd class that has the same mentality with you.

'inferiority complex' two of my coursemate that has a 3rd class are more richer than many of us. You know why? They did not allow that grade to kill their spirit and they put in all their energy in what they do.

Many jobs first class and 2.1 graduates can't do is what they are doing and they put in their everything. I had a chat last week at the US embassy with a CEO, she has a 3rd class but she is one of the most successful architect in Abuja today. So change your mind set dear.

1 Like

Re: Life After 2nd Class by Samyj247: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ayosubomi:
go nd work as gate man in mtn head office, nd c d magic
Re: Life After 2nd Class by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
I graduated from uniport,2.5 - 3.49 is 2.2 below 2.5 is third class,except if they've changed it
Re: Life After 2nd Class by BUSHHUNTER: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just know few politicians and you are at the top.
Re: Life After 2nd Class by Icon4s(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
prof17:
guy result cannot be ameasure for one's greatness! Thoug may help to secure good job! But believe me a salary earner can never be a millionair except if you manipulate the system. So what you need is wisdom not that mere papper. Is not that am encouraging failure but cheer up and move on with your life.

Millionaire?!! An average Oil worker is a Millionaire.

Dnt deceive ur self greatness starts with obtaining good results which ever ways you look at it. Greatness starts with being Successful in life.
Re: Life After 2nd Class by prof17(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Icon4s:

Millionaire?!! An average Oil worker is a Millionaire.

Dnt deceive ur self greatness starts with obtaining good results which ever ways you look at it. Greatness starts with being Successful in life.
I heard you an average oil worker! In your community are you telling me that 70percent of work force there are oil company staff? Come to your second comment! Untill you seperate greatness and been successful that I will know what to say. Because the implications of what you are saying is that without result one may not great or been successful.

1 Like

Re: Life After 2nd Class by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Dude don't let that weigh u down, I know lot of people with 2.1 n 2.2 still in the street looking for job or doing taxi driving with those dat didn't got too school. There are lot of school drop out making it in life today, just pray for better opportunity or to meet with your helper dat will elevate u in life.

1 Like

Re: Life After 2nd Class by posh8701: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Exactly how i felt when i narrowly missed out

Ayosubomi:
Re: Life After 2nd Class by posh8701: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am uniport allumni, i think it starts from 2.5

blackbeatzmuzik:

Nope. I graduated from Uniport and it starts from 2.4
Re: Life After 2nd Class by 2derfultony: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
There is always a way out

(1) (Reply)

Blind Woman Wins Nobel Prize Award In Sweden / Innovative Name For "call Centre" / ICAN November 2013 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.