Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Recent Jobs I Came Across - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Jobs I Came Across (1223 Views)

How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified / List Of Jobs I Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Jobs I Came Across by debbie(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
1.A Female junior Accountant/Customer Relations Officer urgently needed in a Real Estate Company. Interested candidates should send their CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com

2.A Nigerian online real time payment system company in Victoria Island is in need of virtual agents. If you are looking for an ADDITIONAL income stream to boost your finances, then this is the job for you. Virtual agents can work at the comfort of their homes and offices. Interested? . Send a mail to me indicating interest: uchegbuchiebonam@gmail.com or send a text to 08038684505. Thank you

3.A company based in Ikeja Lagos needs Architect/Fine Art graduates with strengths in free hand sketching, creative designs and 3D Max skills. At least 1 year experience is essential. Send CV and interest with phone numbers to waymakerz@gmail.com. Interviews are ongoing and shortlisted candidates will be contacted

4.URGENT VACANCY IN A FACILITY COMPANY
International Facilities Service urgently requires candidates for the following roles:
1. Business Development Manager (Kaduna) – 2-5 yrs exp
2. Business Development Manager (Port Harcourt)- 2-5 yrs exp
Broad experience in Sales and coverage of Kaduna and or Port Harcourt area is a requirement for these positions. Holders of B.Sc/HND with a good track record of marketing are required. Salary/Benefits are competitive in line with industry standards. Kindly send your CV to humanmgt@gmail.com within 2 weeks of this advert. Qualified candidates will be contacted.

5.A Qualified Accountant is needed by our client, a Paints manufacturing company in VI. Candidates are required to be ICAN qualified with 2-3 yrs experience in manufacturing industry. Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com with subject "ACCOUNTANT" within 2 weeks of this advert.

6.Estate Management graduates (B.Sc/HND ) wit1-3 yrs experience needed in an Estate survey firm's branches at Onitsha, Enugu and PHC. Send CV to angelacoputa@gmail.com

7.Good day all, a facility management company requires the services of an H.R officer (male) with 1-2yrs work experience. Kindly send ur cv to Hr@provastltd.com. Thanks

8.Urgent vacancy exist for the post of human resource officer in a multinational company based in Victoria Island. The ideal candidate should have a first degree in the social sciences and at least one year experience in human resource. Interested applicants should send resume to michael.shofile@milannigeria.com on or before Friday August 21 2015.

9.TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND AND TO FINALLY TELL A FRIEND..THANKS cheesy
davide470 take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Jobs I Came Across by debbie(f): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am only sharing an info i got..I have no business or know any of the recruiters.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recent Jobs I Came Across by modupewealth: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
God bless u 4 doing this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your CV For Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At The Place | Lagos / Waec Employment 2015 / It Analyst - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [100k]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.