Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) (48428 Views)

Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos / Benue Cow Thieves Stripped Unclad And Disgraced After Being Caught By Residents / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by IceDude(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
u catch a thief tie him up and call the cops.
this country is so embarrassing,
its shameful when i travel out and am asked
where i come from must times i say am from SA.
SMH.....National disgrace
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by omojeesu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is how poor people treat themselves. There are bigger thieves among the judges around them. Jungle justice as unacceptable as the stealing!!
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by majamajic(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:

Most oyibo think that SA is in Nigeria.... Say u are from Nigeria next time.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Sedofbobs: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Show me 1 politician with real evidence and I will lead d team 2 beat him up.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by chiedu7: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin grin

God forbid bad thing.
Stealing goat, are some iboes that foolish

1 Like

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by andreernest28(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
HUNTER HUNTED INDEED
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by sukkot: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
kai i know that big hairy chest igbo man on the right with akpari. that is chukwudi44

1 Like

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
He obviously forgot that last three months that South Africans were cutting people like fish in the market.

Most Nigerians are easily carried away with the development of other nations but they never contributed in trying to make their own nation great from their little corner.
Don't mind the confused guy. They only claim Nigerians when things are going well but his type will never ask what they can do for their country.

Guy, how you dey?
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
softysparky:

Don't mind the confused guy. They only claim Nigerians when things are going well but his type will never ask what they can do for their country.

Guy, how you dey?
Many Nigerians do this a lot and it's nothing but inferiority complex.

I dey like dele. smiley
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
what of the governors that steal billions?
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by EndtimeBlessing: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jungle justice speaks of 1 things. That the perpetrators are meant to be leaving in the jungle with other animals. This should not be allowed among civilised people. NEVER.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by jwils(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good example GEJ gave when he say stealing is not corruption.... .... ..... . Look at how these boys are treated but if na TINIBU OR FASHOLA they meet they go dey cheer them undecided
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Etizz: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
All d men, including the thieves n the prosecutors looks alike......

1 Like

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by allooy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:

YOUR NOT PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY AND that your problems

1 Like

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by MrIyke002(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
people stealing national treasures moving freely and are well celebrated while poor masses being affected by there looting are beaten up.i still insist that FCT should be moved to state that have higher level of masses who can protest for these their Wrong doings.ABJ is too dull for this.
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-the-hell-goat-thieves-stripped-naked-paraded-round-town-id4085129.html
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by nijanigga: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bantino:
Chaiii, what poverty can cause.

The poster above me, it will concern you when they still this your white goat grin grin grin
steal not still. F9 too much for English language these days.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
[size=28pt]Why are they holding the goats in such a bad way?

Why ill treat the poor animals?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by DiiVictory(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-the-hell-goat-thieves-stripped-naked-paraded-round-town-id4085129.html
u knw why they re treated like this and the polithiefcians are left after still billions of naira?
because politicians steals what belongs to everyone while these ppl stole what belongs to someone.
u don't steal what belongs to someone and expect less.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by bigerboy200: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na wa ohh.. for south Eastern state again ??

1 Like

Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by ignis: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Must the goat be suffered too?
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:

the shame is on you sir not on my country
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by eaccyboy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dat is Nigeria for u
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by vague: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:
God forgive you
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
dataraid:
Busted
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Their lives and prestige have been rubbed in the mud and these men would never have the confidence to live in this community anymore. Imagine being shamed in this way in your hometown. There's no way you would want to live there again.

Prestige? Are you for real? What prestige have a goat thief? This will serve as detterent to future thiefs. This is how those political thiefs should be treated too, so that the level of political theft will be reduced. No one wants to be disgraced, hence we need to use that to put our society back to moral path. Many people are sweating it out on the street to make ends meet, these idiotts were busy looking for goats to nab. sad
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Topman0001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Judgment in Nigeria is like cobwebs wich catches small flys and let moths and beetles break through. People who cart away our billions are celebrated and the poor masses who steal stipends are made to face the wrath of the law- it's bn said that stealing is not corruption in Nigeria. It's good sha, these goat thieves will know that stealing is not good.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by themytope(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

This is wrong, we got some people der, stealing our money, "the pension" and they are safe
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
They all started by stealing a goat and people over looked them, now they are going after our billions in dollars not naira. Better to nip the matter at the bud.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by vickylala239: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:

Wat do u Mean.

Wich police are u talking abt? Police Dat will collect 10 to 15k n release the thief later.or delay in courts.

Or d pardon.

Or police that will charge a thief for unlawful gathering instead of stealing.so that the thief will Hv soft landing.

U are Not from Nigeria.Cuz if u are, u will knw police r corrupt n jungle justice is the best.

Let Mi ask u,all those Ppl caught by education today are Dey Not still alive,some eating in deir houses.

Wit jungle justice Dey shuld Hv bin under ground.

Also y shuld u Hv pity for thieves,wen Dey shoot n kill Evn told son to sleep wit ha mum.

Y shuld u Evn Hv pity for them.?

Pray u Dnt encounter thieves wit arms.only then u will knw Wat to say.

Hv u read n seen d pic Whr thieves top a bus n told all d passengers to lie on d road for cars to run across dem.

U Mst b from Zimbabwe.

Cuz if ur in Nigeria u will Nt say all dis.

If u wnt Mre I cn gv u.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by Skoopy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
deadZONE:

You're by no means a Nigerian, we Nigerians know what we are made of and we are very proud of ourselves. SA you claim is no better.
Re: Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) by nwannaeto: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
princdebola201:
I didn't see anything apart from Flat heads and a tattared brown roof from an erosion ravaged land of Biafra
Nne gi there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.