Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! (4203 Views)

Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / Chidinma And Oge Okoye At A Cancer Awareness Program In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Flavanol had been proven to have great health benefits, especially the unsweetened, pure cocoa powder/concentrate.

To be the beneficiary of Today's N1000 Recharge card, you must Feed an answer to all of the question. The person who provides more details wins.

Question One: State as many as possible the health benefits in Flavanol

Question Two: What is the range of percentage of Flavanol found in Cocoa solids.

Question Three: Mention the Brand name of 2 Products in Nigeria 97% to 100% with unsweetened, pure cocoa powder/concentrate. NAFDAC APPROVED.

This is a serious forum to help Nigerian reduce health risk, and lower the cost of Health Management and save more to create more wealth.

Health is Wealth.

The Contest Is Sponsored by: http://www.moneytreeteam.com

You can join our Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/moneytreeteam?fref=ts

And like our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/moneytreeteam
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:

To be the beneficiary of Today's N1000 Recharge card, you must Feed an answer to all of the question. The person who provides more details wins.

When consumed daily, flavanols are scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation †, which is important for overall health as well as cardiovascular health, cognitive health, skin health, blood flow and exercise performance all which can not be found in chocolate.

Healthy circulation = healthy body
You may not always think about it, but the health of your circulatory system is critically important to living and aging well

- it's the unsung hero of the human body! The circulatory system is a complex network of blood vessels, arteries and capillaries that travel from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. If you were to lay your circulatory system out, it would stretch more than 60,000 miles!
Your circulatory system is the pathway for delivering vital oxygen and nutrients to your organs and tissues.
*.Heart health
*.Brain health
*.Muscle, skin and eye health
*.Exercise performance
All depend on a healthy circulatory system for support. As you age, your blood vessels may become less flexible and less able to expand when needed, so maintaining circulatory health is a vital part of living and aging well.
Through decades of research, cocoa flavanols have been scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation by helping your arteries stay flexible at any age.

The benefits also include;

*Prevents & Treat Hypertension
*Improves Brain Power
*Prevents & Treats Cancer
*Improves Low Sexual
*Reduces Menstrual Pains & Cramps During Monthly Period
*Helps build immunity to disease.
*Guarantees Living Healthily Longer

Question Two: What is the range of percentage of Flavanol found in Cocoa solids.
**edited**
Unsweatened cocoa powder has 88 to 96% cocoa solids.. Dark chocolates contains 45 to 80% cocoa solid.. Also, Tests of nine cocoa powders and nibs commercially available in the U.S. in 2014 found flavanol levels to range from 12.2 mg to 35.3 mg per gram. This is equivalent to 0.0122% - 0.0353%

Question Three: Mention the Brand name of 2 Products in Nigeria 97% to 100% with unsweetened, pure cocoa powder/concentrate. NAFDAC APPROVED.

1. Loetue Pure Cocoa Concentrate
2. Synergy Cocoa Tea

I'l be expecting my airtime.. MTN..tnx for bringing this up
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
AstonM:

When consumed daily, flavanols are scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation †, which is important for overall health as well as cardiovascular health, cognitive health, skin health, blood flow and exercise performance all which can not be found in chocolate.

You may not always think about it, but the health of your circulatory system is critically important to living and aging well

- it's the unsung hero of the human body! The circulatory system is a complex network of blood vessels, arteries and capillaries that travel from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. If you were to lay your circulatory system out, it would stretch more than 60,000 miles!
Your circulatory system is the pathway for delivering vital oxygen and nutrients to your organs and tissues.
*.Heart health
*.Brain health
*.Exercise performance
All depend on a healthy circulatory system for support. As you age, your blood vessels may become less flexible and less able to expand when needed, so maintaining circulatory health is a vital part of living and aging well.
Through decades of research, cocoa flavanols have been scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation by helping your arteries stay flexible at any age.

*Improves Brain Power
*Improves Low Sexual

Tests of nine cocoa powders and nibs commercially available in the U.S. in 2014 found flavanol levels to range from 12.2 mg to 35.3 mg per gram. This is equivalent to 0.0122% - 0.0353%

2. Synergy Cocoa Tea

You may end up been the winner. Lets see what others got for us. Thanks for following this up. Because I see many Nigerians not tending to the word...Prevention is better than cure...
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:

You may end up been the winner. Lets see what others got for us. Thanks for following this up. Because I see many Nigerians not tending to the word...Prevention is better than cure...
tnx boss.. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
You are welcome....
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Flavanol had been proven to have great health benefits, especially the unsweetened, pure cocoa powder/concentrate.

This is a serious forum to help Nigerian reduce health risk, and lower the cost of Health Management and save more to create more wealth.

Health is Wealth.

Answer to question 1.

1.it help to maintain the flow of Oxygen n nutrients to organs n tissues
2.It improves exercise performance
3.It help in the prevention n treatment of hypertension
4.It improves sexual performance
5.It improves the general health of d eyes,skin,muscles.
6.build one immunity thus preventing infections
7.it reduces pain n cramp during menstrual period
8.it prevent n treat cancer
9.It improves cardiovascular n cognitive health
10.helps you look,perform n feel your best everyday

Answer to question two
it ranges from 12.2mg---35.3mg(0.0122%---0.0353%)

Answer to question 3
1.Oluji pure cocoa powder
2.Loetue pure cocoa powder

just incase i win pls send glo card
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
stellx:

Answer to question 1.
Answer to question two
Answer to question 3

Lets wait to see other entries
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
number 1

1. It helps sexual activities and improves libido

2. It improves the brain development and retention of children and adults

3. It promote easy flow of Oxygen supply to all part of the body

4. It help in the prevention and treatment of hypertension

5. It improves the general health of the skin, muscles and all the sense organs.

6. It build one immunity thus preventing infections

7. It prevent and treat cancer

8. It reduces pain and cramp during menstration

9. It improves cardiovascular and cognitive health

10. It helps the look(general appearance) and mood(attitude)

11. It improves exercise performance

12. It is very helpful in new cell formation

13. It is very safe for diebetics patients since it contains no sugar

14. It is good to control obesity and reducing excess fat

15. It guarantees living healthily longer

number 2 *modified

Unsweatened cocoa powder has 88 to 96% cocoa solids.. Dark chocolates contains 45 to 80% cocoa solid..
it ranges from 12.2mg to 35.3mg per gram (between 0.0122% and 0.0353%

number 3
a. synergy cocoa tea

b. Loetue pure cocoa powder

MTN pls
cc: moneytreeteam
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok...Lets wait for other entries
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Ok...Lets wait for other entries
share the prize between us in the ratio 4:3:3..

The 1st to supply the answer shld get d larger part... *winks..lol

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
share the prize between us in the ratio 4:3:3..

The 1st to supply the answer shld get d larger part... *winks..lol

gringringringringringringrin

You are funny, the truth is all the 3 entries has gotten a particular question number wrong....

Only if attention can be paid to it..it can bee seen easily.
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:

You are funny, the truth is all the 3 entries has gotten a particular question number wrong....

Only if attention can be paid to it..it can bee seen easily.
synopsis to my answer to question number 2..

Unsweatened cocoa powder has 88 to 96% cocoa solids.. Dark chocolates contains 45 to 80% cocoa solid

tnx for the opportunity given to win your prize.. MTN
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lets still wait for more entries...its an awareness thing you know.
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
stellx:

Answer to question 1.

Answer to question two

Answer to question 3

Modified answer to question 2
Flavonoids are a large group of plant-based antioxidants. The type of flavonoids found in chocolate are flavanols. You won't find flavonoid content on nutrition labels, but the label should indicate the percentage of cocoa solids. Since flavonoids are found only in the solids, you can use the percentage of solids as a general guide for choosing products with the most flavonoids. Unsweetened cocoa powder has 88 to 96 percent cocoa solids. Dark chocolate contains 45 to 80 percent cocoa solids, and milk chocolate has 5 to 7 percent.
Flavanols in Chocolate
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
moneytreeteam:
waiting for the score sheet/report card.. Lol
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2015
AstonM:

*.Heart health
*.Brain health
*.Exercise performance

*Improves Brain Power
*Improves Low Sexual

**edited**
Unsweatened cocoa powder has 88 to 96% cocoa solids.. Dark chocolates contains 45 to 80% cocoa solid.. Also, Tests of nine cocoa powders and nibs commercially available in the U.S. in 2014 found flavanol levels to range from 12.2 mg to 35.3 mg per gram. This is equivalent to 0.0122% - 0.0353%

2. Synergy Cocoa Tea

**number 2 edited**
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
This is the Judgement...

Only 3 entries, and all the 3 had done well, that much that, I think all the 3 should be rewarded.

A recharge card of N1000 may not just be appropriate, even for even attempting to participate.

After a brief meeting with some Senior Team members of MoneyTreeTeam.com, we decided that, all the 3 should be given a Free Distributorship Status (Value = N3500) at MoneyTreeTeam.com

Hence, AstonM, stellx and dejt4u should register Free at : http://www.moneytreeteam.com

Thereafter, send an email to moneytreeteam1@gmail.com including your Full Name and Username.

You account will be upgraded promptly to a Distributor ship status.

Another contest will be announced Later today....

The 1st Price winner will go with Infinix Zero2 Plus 16GB. Will be delivered to the winner through KExpress (The Courier Arm of Konga.com)

The second and third price winner will be announced when the contest is announced.
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:
This is the Judgement...

Only 3 entries, and all the 3 had done well, that much that, I think all the 3 should be rewarded.

A recharge card of N1000 may not just be appropriate, even for even attempting to participate.

After a brief meeting with some Senior Team members of MoneyTreeTeam.com, we decided that, all the 3 should be given a Free Distributorship Status (Value = N3500) at MoneyTreeTeam.com

Hence, AstonM, stellx and dejt4u should register Free at : http://www.moneytreeteam.com

Thereafter, send an email to moneytreeteam1@gmail.com including your Full Name and Username.

You account will be upgraded promptly to a Distributor ship status.

Another contest will be announced Later today....

The 1st Price winner will go with Infinix Zero2 Plus 16GB. Will be delivered to the winner through KExpress (The Courier Arm of Konga.com)

The second and third price winner will be announced when the contest is announced.
If I tell you that I understand your last post, I lied..

I'v already registered my MTN line..

All I need now is the airtime..(any nwtwk of our choice is what was promised)..

Signed on behalf of others..
Thanks
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Waiting...
dejt4u:

If I tell you that I understand your last post, I lied..
I'v already registered my MTN line..
All I need now is the airtime..(any nwtwk of our choice is what was promised)..
Signed on behalf of others..
Thanks

Well.
let the others respond, and reject the New reward which I think is better than N1000 recharge card.

Then I will pass the Judgement and will send N1000 recharge card to whoever wins.

Let the other 2 Say NO to my offer, and Insist on Recharge card.

I still wonder how you can sign for them....as you entered separately.

Don't conclude you are the winner yet.

Waiting...
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:

Waiting.

Well.
let the others respond, and reject the New reward which I think is better than N1000 recharge card.

Then I will pass the Judgement and will send N1000 recharge card to whoever wins.

Let the other 2 Say NO to my offer, and Insist on Recharge card.

I still wonder how you can sign for them.as you entered separately.

Don't conclude you are the winner yet.

Waiting.
bro, you deserve to be appreciated for bringing this up. Thanks for deeming us fit for the prize. But, what you mean by this "we decided that, all the 3 should be given aFree Distributorship Status (Value = N3500)at MoneyTreeTeam.com" is still not clear. I guess you explain better to us first. What is distributorship status? What are they distributing? What is the benefit(s) in the distributing? Etc.

Being said that, I think I will prefer recharge card instead(that is if I am the winner). But, i am still very interested in moneytree stuff. I will still sign up.

**I saw your PM but i'm having difficulties in loggin in to my email
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
As stated in the Initial contest Post:

Lets look into the entries:

AnstonM enters:

*Improves Brain Power
*Improves Low Sexual

Mentioned 7 benefits

Stellx Enters:

Mentioned 10 benefits

Dejt4u enters:

1. It helps sexual activities and improves libido

2. It improves the brain development and retention of children and adults

3. It promote easy flow of Oxygen supply to all part of the body

4. It help in the prevention and treatment of hypertension

5. It improves the general health of the skin, muscles and all the sense organs.

6. It build one immunity thus preventing infections

7. It prevent and treat cancer

8. It reduces pain and cramp during menstration

9. It improves cardiovascular and cognitive health

10. It helps the look(general appearance) and mood(attitude)

11. It improves exercise performance

12. It is very helpful in new cell formation

13. It is very safe for diebetics patients since it contains no sugar

14. It is good to control obesity and reducing excess fat

15. It guarantees living healthily longer

On this plane, Dejt4u mentioned more benefits, means he got the winning on this level.
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Wow.. Thanks so much boss..
I tink i am interested too.. Just elaborate more on that parole.. You can PM me pls..

Thanks so much once again for announcing me as the winner.. To the co participants, we have all won..better days ahead by His grace..

Tnx cc: moneytreeteam
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
The other 2 questions had the same answer....

So djt should be the winner.

But what I find out is that all the 3 Entries affiliated to Nairaland same date: Thursday, 20 August 2015.

About same time....Still looking for more details
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:
The other 2 questions had the same answer....

So djt should be the winner.

But what I find out is that all the 3 Entries affiliated to Nairaland same date: Thursday, 20 August 2015.

About same time....Still looking for more details
you are getting it wrong @d bolded.. Check the profile of all the participants again.. Although, I dont know for the rest ooo but I registered my acct more than 6yrs ago(July 2009)
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Anyway, you win...print your mobile number here.
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Anyway, you win...print your mobile number here.
07066414317.. Tnx boss
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by Aminat508(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
dejt4u:
07066414317.. Tnx boss
hey my share before gobe go start tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
hey my share before gobe go start tongue cheesy
lol..
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
dejt4u:
07066414317.. Tnx boss

Card send. Please confirm!
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by dejt4u(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:

Card send. Please confirm!
Received, confirmed and successfully loaded.. Thanks boss
Re: Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! by moneytreeteam: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
That concludes this contest... thanks you all for participation.

The second contest will be announced in one hour time, and the link will be posted here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Hitachi Scan Machine With 4 Probes (tv, Doppler, Printer, Convex, Linear & Echo) / Prostate Enlargement; What To Know And How It Can Be Reversed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.