Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan (689 Views)

Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / Man, 35, Hangs Self Over N25,000 Bank Loan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by Sijo01(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
There was confusion at the Oke Onitea area of Osogbo, Osun State, on Tuesday following the discovery of the remains of a 27-year- old man, Adekola Busari, who had hanged himself.

Our correspondent gathered that Busari was indebted to a micro finance bank, but his wife had assisted him to repay the loan.

The debt remained N 18,000 to be paid when the man took his life.

Although things were said to be down for the man, residents said it was not certain if the debt was the only reason he killed himself.

The deceased’s wife, Bidemi, was said to have discovered the corpse of her husband dangling inside their sitting room when she went to urinate in the morning.

The widow, who lamented the suicide, said that her husband did not show any sign that he would kill himself.

She said, “My husband went out to watch a football match last night and stayed till 11pm and when he came back home, I bought the food he ate. We chatted, prayed and went to bed without any indication that he was planning anything.

“Though he was in debt, I have been paying the debt for the loan he took from a micro finance bank. So I don’t understand why he killed himself.

“I woke up to urinate and discovered that the wrapper that I used to cover our two year-old child was missing, only to find out that it was the wrapper that my husband used to hang himself.”

The Divisional Officer of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, in Olorunda Local Government Area, Mr. Babatunde Ojeniyi, confirmed the incident to our correspondent on the telephone.

He said, “We have informed the Water and Environmental Department at the local government area, which is responsible for removing the corpse. But we were told that certain traditional rites would be performed before the body could be taken down.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-27-hangs-self-over-n18000-bank-loan/
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by bluaero(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by agoadiv(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
b
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by Sijo01(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
The rate at which people commit sucide now is alarming o. cry
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by MosakuAW(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.

Some people just dont have the heart to endure to the end.

Only JaH knows why He created us all differently.
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by nikkiking(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Maybe he tested oshobo weed undecided.
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by Juxtified(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sijo01:
The rate at which people commit sucide now is alarming o. cry
Except in cases of severe depression and other mental illnesses, I don't really see any reason why one will take his/her own life. I mean, life may be hard, but it can be damn sweet most times!
Anyway, as an aside, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIJ!
Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Juxtified:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIJ!

Eweeee, first person on NL to wish me hbd....... . Thanks fellow, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 27 Years Old Man Commit Sucide Over N18,000 Bank Loan by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
What happened pass that 18k abeg. Make una go ask am well...

(1) (Reply)

Crime Pattern In Nigeria / Pics:jilted Girlfriend Suffers Serious Burns After Trying To Pour Acid On Her Ex / 41-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.