Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Funny But Naughty Names People Anwser - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny But Naughty Names People Anwser (566 Views)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest / Funny And Wierd Names People Bear On Nairaland That Will Make You Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Naughty Names People Anwser by Dannidom(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
I was the kinda guy that was 'CHIDI AFO NRI' ish in nature. Those days guys had no respect for fufu (I cud finish a whole basin) 'Rapacious with food' was an understatement my grand pa confered me with the title "AKA WETA AKPU, OFE AMAWA RIRIRI ONE" (meaning the hand handling fufu that gives soups nightmare) haha, my grand pa was funny sha.

I was that horrible

Add urs

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Lover / Arsenal Trouble / Name The Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.