Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest (945 Views)

Guys And Ladies Who Are Into Comedy Skit Let Hookup / Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. / Check Out This Conversation Between Guys And Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by Jamilusalis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
You buy your girlfriend a cellphone & another man buys her airtime. It's called division of labor.

You buy your girlfriend underwear & another man removes it. Its called separation of power.

You pay school fees for your girlfriend & another man pays rent. Its called Combined business.

She tells you that she is not ready for sex while another man sleeps with her everyday & at anytime.

This is called

Sources: www.majorstation.com

Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know the last question but I think I like that wink

1 Like

Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by blackbartee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I don't know the last question but I think I like that wink

you're too erotic to be a girl
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

you're too erotic to be a girl

I just love intimacy and I'm for real. I speak for myself.
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by blackbartee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I just love intimacy and I'm for real. I speak for myself.

I like the realness..... but.... anyway....

why don't you have a pics with your moniker
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by adexlamex(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
denial like peter or "lai"
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

I like the realness..... but.... anyway....

why don't you have a pics with your moniker

I don't want to attract crowd. I'm better off with a "faceless" member wink
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by blackbartee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I don't want to attract crowd. I'm better off with a "faceless" member wink

like in the game of thrones, you are "no one"

how are we going to do it oooooo

u answer PM's?
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

like in the game of thrones, you are "no one"

how are we going to do it oooooo

u answer PM's?

No. I don't answer PMs but I saw your IG. btw you look good wink
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by blackbartee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

No. I don't answer PMs but I saw your IG. btw you look good wink

Did you follow on IG?
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

Did you follow on IG?

Not really. I only have few friends and I know them. I don't like adding up random people.
Re: Anwser This Please - Both Men And Ladies And Be Earnest by blackbartee(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Not really. I only have few friends and I know them. I don't like adding up random people.

I'm a stranger?

so I won't get to know u? sad*

(1) (Reply)

What A Policeman Was Caught Doing / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why / How To Identify A Fake Army Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.