Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Aug 19th 2015- Stealing From Your Employer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Aug 19th 2015- Stealing From Your Employer (529 Views)

The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Aug 19th 2015- Stealing From Your Employer by dallyemmy: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday August 19th 2015)- STEALING FROM YOUR EMPLOYER?
1.Thank you Father for opening my eyes to the fact that every labour, whether in the secular or the spiritual, is unto you, my God.
2.Thank you Father because it is written that if anyone be in Christ, he is a new creature.
3.Thank you Father because you said in your word that sins committed during the time of ignorance, you winked at.
4.Father, please, forgive and have mercy upon me in anyway I have cheated my employers, past or present, deliberately or ignorantly.
5.Father, grant unto me the grace to confess and restore whatever I have taken without permission from my employers.
6.Father, grant unto me the grace to be obedient and to be subject to higher authority, in the flesh, even, as unto Christ.
7.Father, help me to serve and do your perfect Will. in my service to my employer, not with eye service, nor as menpleasers,
8.Father, help me to be committed, faithful and loyal, in my service to my employer.
9.Father, let me be able to justify every pay that I earn, through diligence and hard-work.
10.Father, in my service to my employer, let my good works be manifest, that men may glorify you, my Father, who is in heaven.
11.Father, in my place of employment, let me stand out as being above board, honest and worthy of the trust reposed in me..
12.Father, let my diligence, commitment, hard-work and loyalty, be recognised and duly rewarded by my employers and you, my Father.
13.Father, always, remind me that embezzlement of fund, stealing from my employers, collecting salaries for work not done, cheating or manipulating figures, etc, are sins that could take me to hell fire.
14.Father, whatever, could bring shame and reproach to your name, through my actions, please, grant unto me the grace to flee from it.
15.Father, empower me to make every restitution that I need to make, that I may make it to heaven at last.
16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Fools / Private Jets And The Lord’s Vineyard In Nigeria By Pius Adesanmi / Can You Marry From Any Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.