Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2178 Views)

FAKE!! See The Top 7 Prophecies By Top Nigerian Pastors In 2016 That Didn’t Come / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him by dallyemmy: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday January 14th 2016)
-THAT I MAY KNOW HIM
1.Thank you Father for being my God.
2.Thank you Father for creating me in your image and likeness.
3.Father, sanctify me and purge me of every sin that is hindering me from knowing you.
4.Father, let every barrier the devil has placed on my way, that is preventing me from knowing you be pulled down today, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, reveal yourself to me in a new and special dimension.
6.Father, let me know you and the power of your resurrection.
7.Father, let every plant you have not planted in my life be uprooted.
8.Father, please, give me the power to live holy and to do your perfect Will in all things.
9.Father, grant unto me the grace and the power to stay permanently with you, to learn of you, to do your bidding and to love the brethren, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, give rest and perfect peace over all my labours.
11.Lord Jesus, replace every yoke of satan in my life and family, with your own yoke, which is easy.
12.Father, let every owner of evil load and burden, in my life carry their burden now, in Jesus' name.
13.Father, please, always constrain me with your love, never to misuse the power, privileges and authority, that your anointing has conferred upon me.
14.I reject every offer from the kingdom of darkness to compromise my faith and spoil my own testimonies, in Jesus' name.
15.Father, purge my heart and mind of evil and negative thoughts, in Jesus' name.
16.Father, as from today, let my thoughts be, only, on things that are pure, true, honest, just, lovely, of good report, of praise and of virtue, in Jesus' name. (Phil 4:cool
17.Father, please, deliver me from the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life, in the name of Jesus. (Genesis 3:6; 1st John 2:16).
18.Father, whenever, temptation to compromise my faith, comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me as you have promised, in Jesus' name.
19.Father, as many who are yet to know Jesus, as their personal Lord and saviour, open their hearts today and save their souls.
20.Lord Jesus, let me know you, through and through, and let me be strong and do exploits for you.
21.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
22. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
23.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists Experience Nightmares / Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture / Fact Check: Did Pregnant Side Chick Confront Pastor In Lagos Church? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.