Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (716174 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Alvinboy110(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Papacypaul:
look,go and read about last year DSSC application form to know about its latest,like that degree/hnd minimum grade required for airforce,navy,army is upper credit..moreso NDA remains 5yrs
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Alvinboy110(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
what is the limited rank for DSSC air force reply plz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Alvinboy110:
what is the limited rank for DSSC air force
reply plz
THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY NDA AND NOT DSSC OR SSC.....DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE CENTRED AROUND ADMISSION PROCESSES INTO NDA....

THANKS...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Please how can i delete uploaded document? I uploaded 3 documents instead of 2. And the 1st one is in doc.x format.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2017
saintbillion I don't think that can affect u in any way just upload ur necessary documents... that's birth cert with ur o'level result..sir!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
I Neva observe any ondo state aspirant kilo sele...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
tobhykillz:
saintbillion I don't think that can affect u in any way just upload ur necessary documents... that's birth cert with ur o'level result..sir!!
Thanks galant tobhykillz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have done a terrible job in colating all the pq in my mail ,so if u nid it,from nw to friday nextweek whatsapp me on 08168087909 to drop ur mail after which i will blind carbon copy all ur mail to save the stress of individual forwarding meanwhile if you want it with immediate alacrity you knw how to get it*if u undastand* be ready to dole out a token o in form of card ..It consists of 48 files ENGLISH2000-14,PHY 2000-13,CHEM 2005-14,BIO2006-14,GEO 2005-10,MTH2012-14
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Papacypaul:
I have done a terrible job in colating all the pq in my mail ,so if u nid it,from nw to friday nextweek whatsapp me on 08168087909 to drop ur mail after which i will blind carbon copy all ur mail to save the stress of individual forwarding meanwhile if you want it with immediate alacrity you knw how to get it*if u undastand* be ready to dole out a token o in form of card ..It consists of 48 files ENGLISH2000-14,PHY 2000-13,CHEM 2005-14,BIO2006-14,GEO 2005-10,MTH2012-14
guy dis thread is for assisting 1 anoda..and not a business thread..so if u can't share it to those who are in need of it...u should probably keep it to your self!!

SIGNED :
====TOBHYKILLZ====

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
tobhykillz:
guy dis thread is for assisting 1 anoda..and not a business thread..so if u can't share it to those who are in need of it...u should probably keep it to your self!!

SIGNED :
====TOBHYKILLZ====
are you sure you are in ur right senses? did you knw how many i have forwarded the mail to here? i look like a business man? To hell with you

Make sure this is the last tym you gonna qoute me,okay?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Papacypaul:
are you sure you are in ur right senses? did you knw how many i have forwarded the mail to here? i look like a business man? To hell with you

Make sure this is the last tym you gonna qoute me,okay?
brother why are u so pained....u altered the statement that before u send d pq to any 1 ..u r going to collect a token
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Fuadolams(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Do nda cadets have end of terms holiday and are they allowed to use mobile phones?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fuadolams:
Do nda cadets have end of terms holiday and are they allowed to use mobile phones?
yes they do have holidays and for phones no try am
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmycool44: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Drect short service Commission DSSC as d name implies is a graduate Military Service for professional who hav graduated from diff institution and serve the nation(NYSC).
NDA was task wit the responsibility of training cadet of DSSC b4 but now the training is done by each arm force by themselves. The reason is because doing the time of Recruitment and training by NDA, maybe Airforce or Navy will not b ready to accomodate Officer cos they need to include them in there Budget.
Another reason is that it is cost effective and better to train this cadet by each forces because the military drills(Parade) of Navy and Army and Airforce are Different.
Army is known for Banging of Legs on d ground, in Navy we dont bang legs, we just bring it together.
NDA is a military university that train Cadet that just past out from secondary school. U train for 4 Years(NDA is 4 Years Now) Both in Academy and Military Drills. Both NDA and DSSC aftet graduation u are commisioned into the Officer Cadre.
In NDA u hv the opportunity to choose between Army, Navy and Airforce from yq first Year. Then in d 3rd year u go to d force u choose and get train by d force again.
If u finish from NDA u are a Regular Commission but if u go to the university first before joing tru DSSC u are a Direct Short Service Commission.
DSSC hv the opportunity to convert to Direct Regular Commission(DRC) after 3 years of Join.
Both NDA or DSSC are direct Job to the Military once u graduate. Pls which some of diz info. isnt True?
correct but NDA is five yrs exemption of 65rc and maybe 66rc dat I'll spend 4 yrs becos of d urgent need of more officers
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by emmycool44: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
tobhykillz:

SIGNED :
====TOBHYKILLZ====
why don't u forward it to dem. hez not forcing anybody to pay him, its jus a token which cannot b compared to d gain from d past questions
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2017
emmycool44:

correct but NDA is five yrs exemption of 65rc and maybe 66rc dat I'll spend 4 yrs becos of d urgent need of more officers
wowdh great! so why cnt they jst mak the thing 4yrs,and make the academic session 3 semesters a year to differ from conventional uni 2semesters
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2017
tobhykillz:
I Neva observe any ondo state aspirant kilo sele...

Una plenty wellar... my roommate sev na from ondo state
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
AdmiralPato:

Una plenty wellar... my roommate sev na from ondo state
are they sci stdnts?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
tobhykillz:
are they sci stdnts?

The ones I know are science students
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
sorry for asking @ Admiralpato are u a cadet or an aspirant?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
pls any1 with NDA past questions eng chem phy boi ..should pls send it to my email ayemotobhydaveed@yahoo.com ...thanks ..and God bless
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
What makes it a scam i have gotten Nda past questions and answers through him today in my email and that is what i am reading now. i dont know how people rush to comments and refer a post here as Scam. i am out
Partner
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't know why u guys are so silent....abi una morale low ni??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
tobhykillz:
I don't know why u guys are so silent....abi una morale low ni??

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
disappear for a while and not gone 4 ever
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by lordBintus(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
What makes it a scam i have gotten Nda past questions and answers through him today in my email and that is what i am reading now. i dont know how people rush to comments and refer a post here as Scam. i am out
bros abeg help a brother also Mth phy chm eng olalekanolabintan@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
lordBintus:
bros abeg help a brother also Mth phy chm eng olalekanolabintan@gmail.com
lekan DAT guy is a fraudster
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by lordBintus(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2017
tobhykillz:
lekan DAT guy is a fraudster
Just checked my mail just to meet the docs that have been sent by paul for the past 6days he is not a fraudster bro Thanks Paul,have been busy with school works that i forgot to check my mail and by the way, its not something bad to request for something for a service is left for you to negotiate with the person ONE LOVE GUYS #NoHatred #We Shall get there #ArmyStrong BTW if you feel you also need it just quote me with your mail. FREE #HelpOthers. PEACE OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.