Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,077 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (722971 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
tobhykillz:
EKOJA CHRIS ANTHONY!!!
. Must you bring d baba out? lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dann01:
. Must you bring d baba out? lol
L0L B0SS...HOWFAR NA??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
tobhykillz:
L0L B0SS...HOWFAR NA??
I dey, few days to go...may God crown our efforts with good success
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dann01:
AMEN OO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dann01:
Amen o my brother, I wish everyone Good luck and Mercy of God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by asids55: 4:08am On Apr 14, 2017
SammieLowkey:
Kk na.. No probs
Chief abeg can you send the past questions you got to odusola.tunbosun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by asids55: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
u have submitted na.u expected the list to be there?

bro..abeg I sent you an email,pls I need past question pls..thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2017
NLProblemChild:
okay pls.. Is ndaee ppt or cbt. The ones who tink they happens to be charge of dz grp ar ignorin the ques

PPT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
asids55:

Chief abeg can you send the past questions you got to odusola.tunbosun@gmail.com
My mail is faulty for now.. U can contact any of my senior men here and they'll send it across to u. But in d meantime, marry ur textbooks! Goodluck bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
asids55:

bro..abeg I sent you an email,pls I need past question pls..thanks
hey bro.don't see ur pm.send me ur email through my phone number.

modified

ignore pls.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
I heard alot abt the nda 0-9 i believed u guys knw alot
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I heard alot abt the nda 0-9 i believed u guys knw alot
please, shed more light. I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
captainbangz:
please, shed more light. I don't understand.
D0n't y0u Need a t0rch Light?... it's like its quite Dark Here grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by sikan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
plz add me to d whatsapp group 08152050099.....tnx gallant men
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ayodeji481(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Pls I need past question at ayodeji481@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
morning to all gallant men in the house...pls add this clown to you whatsaap group 08121803221 thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
@SammieLowkey , bro I need the compendium badly. 08121803221
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by amabbyboo: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
the postcard should be what colour background white/red
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls. Is it advisable to read jamb past queastions for Nda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Pls. Is it advisable to read jamb past queastions for Nda
yes but the compedium is prefarable because some of the questions aren't from jamb past questions and answers. But you can manage the jamb past questions and answers if you don't have the compedium.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NLProblemChild(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
captainbangz:
yes but the compedium is prefarable because some of the questions aren't from jamb past questions and answers. But you can manage the jamb past questions and answers if you don't have the compedium.
thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
is it compulsory that we bring our jamb print out to the exam centre
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
stalingraddd:
is it compulsory that we bring our jamb print out to the exam centre
bro, it is clearly written on your exams addmission card by nobody but the nda exams body. You funny oh seriously. Try not to so you can testify to the others.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
captainbangz:
bro, it is clearly written on your exams addmission card by nobody but the nda exams body. You funny oh seriously. Try not to so you can testify to the others.
thanks bro, I know jst wanted to confirm cus I did not print mine when I registered as that was on d deadline of centre selection i went and selected a centre right away
after getting my reg num
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
tobhykillz:
EKOJA CHRIS ANTHONY!!!

Na my name u dey use loudspeaker dey shout like dis?? shocked
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’ve just been too lazy………just had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.
This is probably gonna be the last meaningful post from me for a while, so for all intending cadets – clean your eyes and listen to me. And please note that whatever I post here is my own personal view and opinion as well as experience – which means u’re responsible for how you understand or interpret it, as it is for infotainment purpose ONLY.

………finally, it’s gonna be a little bit lengthy, so if you’re a lazy reader like me, just close this page, bcoz it’s gonna be pretty booooring.

I don’t even know where to start from………………okay, now lets begin with the

NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NDAEE)
This smoke exam is the first stage of separating the wheat from the chaff (Oww….sounds awful), and usually, not more than 5% are selected (I said selected, not pass). The goodnews is that unlike JAMB you don’t have to bother about ur NDAEE score as only the BEST 50 are selected from each state. If u don’t make it, doesn’t mean you’re dull, but it means u’re villagemen stepped up their game real good.
However, as of 68RC (my course), they didn’t just select the best 50 straight up, rather it was segmented and stratified according to the faculties in the ratio of 15:10:5:20 for Arts/Social Sciences, Engineering, Military Sciences and Sciences respectively. The implication is that you might be a very smart/intelligent/brilliant Engineering applicant from your state, in fact you might be the 11th person with the highest IQ; but on how u don’t make the top 10 of Engineering applicants, you wont be shortlisted……..while a not-so-smart dimwit who applied to Arts or Sciences might be shortlisted. This is because of the quota allotted to each faculty.

You can see that in the NDAEE you greatest enemy is your fellow faculty-mate from the same state. If I were you, I will pray that they are all dumb-asses. Just kidding!

On the exam day, help yourself and follow all instructions religiously, go with all necessary credentials, right size of photograph, HB pencil etc. Manage, patch, langa and pass the exam.

THE ARMED FORCES SELECTION BOARD (AFSB)

So you’ve passed the NDAEE and ur name is among the top 20, 15, 10 or 5 from each faculty in ur state – congratulations! Now you’ll be feeling like you’ve done what Napoleon didn’t do; don’t worry……that is just the beginning. You’re still closer to zero than infinity.
The screening/selection process is quite comprehensive and elaborate, almost 50% of the shortlisted applicants will go home – mostly from the credentials and medical screening. Better beg all ur village witches to allow you.

When the non-essentials have been sieved out, then comes the main competition between you and ur fellow villagemen – help yourself and distinguish yourself either intellectually, physically or otherwise; but if you’re so dull that you cant stand out………….then pray that all ur other fellow faculty mates from your state die before facing the Selection Board (Don’t say I’m the one that told you).

For specific details about the AFSB, refer to an earlier post on the comprehensive post on the AFSB……….dont tell me you cant find it.

And please, when going to NDA old site for the screening, go with cash…lots of it. The AFSB is the sweetest and easiest part of the NDA story……….you wont understand.

RESUMING FOR TRAINING AT THE ACADEMY

Wow, now that you’ve made the final list as a selected or reserved cadet, you’re happy beyond measure…………and prior to resumption you’ve started wearing camou shorts or face-cap, using fake dog-tags as well as camou wallet. Issorait! I understand you’re very happy and having too much joy, but don’t be carried away – it is the beginning of your problems.
You, on your own, you will regret the day you used your own money to buy NDA form. Some of you will dash (cowardice and run), some will die (no bad wishes), many with broken legs, and hands.

This quote below is what they told us before our resumption, I thought it was smoke:

N0 matter what language used, Cadet Okedi is right. Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc we'll even prefer being called cl0wns. We're g0ing 2 feel malice bt it's regimentation.We'll feel like we're in hell.D h0t sun will change 0ur c0mplexi0n.We'll gr0w dark,thin.Br0ken b0dies & br0ken b0nes all 0ver. Shifted waists & disl0cated j0ints. Many of us'll regret dey ever applied 4 d 1st time.Many will dash. I'll nearly carry on. Let us understand what we r abt t0 face & accept it wit a clean mind. Our superi0r officer cdt Okedi is right. Cl0wns Sit up!

You think u’re a big boy right? You will see yourself drinking water from toilet pipes and sinks, you will hunch sotey frog go see you shout coursemate; sitting on your ass will be a rare privilege – you sit on your head. You will find yourself going for one week without taking your bath. On that first day of resumption, you will nearly see the gates of hell – tasting death without dying………but you must not dash.

In the end, it is only he who perseveres that win………..for gold must pass through fire. Get something to motivate you to stay – like your Mom or even your girlfriend.

Personally, my own method of survival was segmenting each day into its accompanying parades. I pray that the Almighty grant me the grace to survive every parade as it comes….because in the academy, it is DAY-BY-DAY.

Just get ready for a tough life ahead, where no one will tell you sorry; and I will make you do it, even against your wish.

I gotta stop here, if anyone has any meaningful question that has not been answered, ask me regimentally.

Ayam going ooo.

Cc: Captainbang, NLProblemChild, timmykaydude, tobhykillz, SammieLowKey

My brothers in arms: Xslaze3xd, godwils3, arcike, kodext, demo4ril97, rawswag and all my ex race-mates. I salute!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
ekoson95:
Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’ve just been too lazy………just had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.
This is probably gonna be the last meaningful post from me for a while, so for all intending cadets – clean your eyes and listen to me. And please note that whatever I post here is my own personal view and opinion as well as experience – which means u’re responsible for how you understand or interpret it, as it is for infotainment purpose ONLY.

………finally, it’s gonna be a little bit lengthy, so if you’re a lazy reader like me, just close this page, bcoz it’s gonna be pretty booooring.

I don’t even know where to start from………………okay, now lets begin with the

NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NDAEE)
This smoke exam is the first stage of separating the wheat from the chaff (Oww….sounds awful), and usually, not more than 5% are selected (I said selected, not pass). The goodnews is that unlike JAMB you don’t have to bother about ur NDAEE score as only the BEST 50 are selected from each state. If u don’t make it, doesn’t mean you’re dull, but it means u’re villagemen stepped up their game real good.
However, as of 68RC (my course), they didn’t just select the best 50 straight up, rather it was segmented and stratified according to the faculties in the ratio of 15:10:5:20 for Arts/Social Sciences, Engineering, Military Sciences and Sciences respectively. The implication is that you might be a very smart/intelligent/brilliant Engineering applicant from your state, in fact you might be the 11th person with the highest IQ; but on how u don’t make the top 10 of Engineering applicants, you wont be shortlisted……..while a not-so-smart dimwit who applied to Arts or Sciences might be shortlisted. This is because of the quota allotted to each faculty.

You can see that in the NDAEE you greatest enemy is your fellow faculty-mate from the same state. If I were you, I will pray that they are all dumb-asses. Just kidding!

On the exam day, help yourself and follow all instructions religiously, go with all necessary credentials, right size of photograph, HB pencil etc. Manage, patch, langa and pass the exam.

THE ARMED FORCES SELECTION BOARD (AFSB)

So you’ve passed the NDAEE and ur name is among the top 20, 15, 10 or 5 from each faculty in ur state – congratulations! Now you’ll be feeling like you’ve done what Napoleon didn’t do; don’t worry……that is just the beginning. You’re still closer to zero than infinity.
The screening/selection process is quite comprehensive and elaborate, almost 50% of the shortlisted applicants will go home – mostly from the credentials and medical screening. Better beg all ur village witches to allow you.

When the non-essentials have been sieved out, then comes the main competition between you and ur fellow villagemen – help yourself and distinguish yourself either intellectually, physically or otherwise; but if you’re so dull that you cant stand out………….then pray that all ur other fellow faculty mates from your state die before facing the Selection Board (Don’t say I’m the one that told you).

For specific details about the AFSB, refer to an earlier post on the comprehensive post on the AFSB……….dont tell me you cant find it.

And please, when going to NDA old site for the screening, go with cash…lots of it. The AFSB is the sweetest and easiest part of the NDA story……….you wont understand.

RESUMING FOR TRAINING AT THE ACADEMY

Wow, now that you’ve made the final list as a selected or reserved cadet, you’re happy beyond measure…………and prior to resumption you’ve started wearing camou shorts or face-cap, using fake dog-tags as well as camou wallet. Issorait! I understand you’re very happy and having too much joy, but don’t be carried away – it is the beginning of your problems.
You, on your own, you will regret the day you used your own money to buy NDA form. Some of you will dash (cowardice and run), some will die (no bad wishes), many with broken legs, and hands.

This quote below is what they told us before our resumption, I thought it was smoke:

N0 matter what language used, Cadet Okedi is right. Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc we'll even prefer being called cl0wns. We're g0ing 2 feel malice bt it's regimentation.We'll feel like we're in hell.D h0t sun will change 0ur c0mplexi0n.We'll gr0w dark,thin.Br0ken b0dies & br0ken b0nes all 0ver. Shifted waists & disl0cated j0ints. Many of us'll regret dey ever applied 4 d 1st time.Many will dash. I'll nearly carry on. Let us understand what we r abt t0 face & accept it wit a clean mind. Our superi0r officer cdt Okedi is right. Cl0wns Sit up!

You think u’re a big boy right? You will see yourself drinking water from toilet pipes and sinks, you will hunch sotey frog go see you shout coursemate; sitting on your ass will be a rare privilege – you sit on your head. You will find yourself going for one week without taking your bath. On that first day of resumption, you will nearly see the gates of hell – tasting death without dying………but you must not dash.

In the end, it is only he who perseveres that win………..for gold must pass through fire. Get something to motivate you to stay – like your Mom or even your girlfriend.

Personally, my own method of survival was segmenting each day into its accompanying parades. I pray that the Almighty grant me the grace to survive every parade as it comes….because in the academy, it is DAY-BY-DAY.

Just get ready for a tough life ahead, where no one will tell you sorry; and I will make you do it, even against your wish.

I gotta stop here, if anyone has any meaningful question that has not been answered, ask me regimentally.

Ayam going ooo.

Cc: Captainbang, NLProblemChild, timmykaydude, tobhykillz, SammieLowKey

My brothers in arms: Xslaze3xd, godwils3, arcike, kodext, demo4ril97, rawswag and all my ex race-mates. I salute!
My Question is Have u Reserved A j0b For me in ACA?? grin

BECAUSE I'M COMING THROUGH THIS 69TH REGULAR COURSE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
ekoson95:
Thank you for the heads up. Your post is quite informational and enlightening, See you come September, if God wills it. May God keep u.

Shun sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.