Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (722956 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Walinco:
@SammieLowkey , bro I need the compendium badly. 08121803221
IMHO, I strongly advise you stick to your textbooks cos exam is only 3 days away, BUT if u insist, specify ur subjects and I'll add u on whatsapp. (my mail dey crase)
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
stalingraddd:
thanks bro, I know jst wanted to confirm cus I did not print mine when I registered as that was on d deadline of centre selection i went and selected a centre right away
after getting my reg num
youre welcome. I pray we get to meet during AFSB screening. By God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by fawaz22(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
ekoson95:
Candidates......manage and pass the entrance exams; as easy as it is, it holds 50% of ur chances of getting into my father's academy.

Meanwhile, we're on break now, so if u have any meaningful question (that has no been answered before), don't hesitate to ask.

I wish y'all the best of luck......I'll be waiting for you come September, 2017.
sir Is There Chance For Short Candidates At The Academy.I Mean Ar There Short Cadet In Academy Because Me I No Tall.Nd Dat Has Been A Form Of Discouragement For Me.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Ghozky(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2017
pls Sammielowkey send me, the NDA past questions(English, physics, Maths and computer) my email address is danieljohnobi@gmail.com. thank you. you can also add me on WhatsApp 08168113003.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2017
SammieLowkey:

IMHO, I strongly advise you stick to your textbooks cos exam is only 3 days away, BUT if u insist, specify ur subjects and I'll add u on whatsapp. (my mail dey crase)

MATHEMATICS
PHYSICS
BIOLOGY
ENGLISH

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2017
DoctorStrange:

Papy abeg help me with English. Phininxkid07@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

my boss pls help me with matHs,English,physics, and biology.

mjuwonlo@Yahoo.con
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2017
SammieLowkey:

OK bro ma subjects are physics,mathematics, English and chemistry Nd my number is 08121803221...thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samuelgodson(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
SLEEMYDRIZ:
pls help me the phy ND chem NY email umukorom20@gmail.com thanks bro
having probs send through email

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Walinco:
sent
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Ghozky:
tried sending it but couldn't get through.. Will try one last time and if it doesn't work, you'll have to try someone else.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2017
captainbangz:
youre welcome. I pray we get to meet during AFSB screening. By God's grace.
amin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
SammieLowkey:
sent
thanks a lot bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Manage this

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls any political science aspirant here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
yomzygallant:
Pls any political science aspirant here
yea
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
yea
Pls do u have government nd economics past question (pdf) with u
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
yomzygallant:
need more?

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
2 DAYS TO NDA EE HOW UNA MORALE??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by yomzygallant: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
saintbillion:
need more?
I never get any pq of economics nd government
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by libertymax(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
ekoson95:
Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’ve just been too lazy………just had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.
This is probably gonna be the last meaningful post from me for a while, so for all intending cadets – clean your eyes and listen to me. And please note that whatever I post here is my own personal view and opinion as well as experience – which means u’re responsible for how you understand or interpret it, as it is for infotainment purpose ONLY.

………finally, it’s gonna be a little bit lengthy, so if you’re a lazy reader like me, just close this page, bcoz it’s gonna be pretty booooring.

I don’t even know where to start from………………okay, now lets begin with the

NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NDAEE)
This smoke exam is the first stage of separating the wheat from the chaff (Oww….sounds awful), and usually, not more than 5% are selected (I said selected, not pass). The goodnews is that unlike JAMB you don’t have to bother about ur NDAEE score as only the BEST 50 are selected from each state. If u don’t make it, doesn’t mean you’re dull, but it means u’re villagemen stepped up their game real good.
However, as of 68RC (my course), they didn’t just select the best 50 straight up, rather it was segmented and stratified according to the faculties in the ratio of 15:10:5:20 for Arts/Social Sciences, Engineering, Military Sciences and Sciences respectively. The implication is that you might be a very smart/intelligent/brilliant Engineering applicant from your state, in fact you might be the 11th person with the highest IQ; but on how u don’t make the top 10 of Engineering applicants, you wont be shortlisted……..while a not-so-smart dimwit who applied to Arts or Sciences might be shortlisted. This is because of the quota allotted to each faculty.

You can see that in the NDAEE you greatest enemy is your fellow faculty-mate from the same state. If I were you, I will pray that they are all dumb-asses. Just kidding!

On the exam day, help yourself and follow all instructions religiously, go with all necessary credentials, right size of photograph, HB pencil etc. Manage, patch, langa and pass the exam.

THE ARMED FORCES SELECTION BOARD (AFSB)

So you’ve passed the NDAEE and ur name is among the top 20, 15, 10 or 5 from each faculty in ur state – congratulations! Now you’ll be feeling like you’ve done what Napoleon didn’t do; don’t worry……that is just the beginning. You’re still closer to zero than infinity.
The screening/selection process is quite comprehensive and elaborate, almost 50% of the shortlisted applicants will go home – mostly from the credentials and medical screening. Better beg all ur village witches to allow you.

When the non-essentials have been sieved out, then comes the main competition between you and ur fellow villagemen – help yourself and distinguish yourself either intellectually, physically or otherwise; but if you’re so dull that you cant stand out………….then pray that all ur other fellow faculty mates from your state die before facing the Selection Board (Don’t say I’m the one that told you).

For specific details about the AFSB, refer to an earlier post on the comprehensive post on the AFSB……….dont tell me you cant find it.

And please, when going to NDA old site for the screening, go with cash…lots of it. The AFSB is the sweetest and easiest part of the NDA story……….you wont understand.

RESUMING FOR TRAINING AT THE ACADEMY

Wow, now that you’ve made the final list as a selected or reserved cadet, you’re happy beyond measure…………and prior to resumption you’ve started wearing camou shorts or face-cap, using fake dog-tags as well as camou wallet. Issorait! I understand you’re very happy and having too much joy, but don’t be carried away – it is the beginning of your problems.
You, on your own, you will regret the day you used your own money to buy NDA form. Some of you will dash (cowardice and run), some will die (no bad wishes), many with broken legs, and hands.

This quote below is what they told us before our resumption, I thought it was smoke:

N0 matter what language used, Cadet Okedi is right. Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc we'll even prefer being called cl0wns. We're g0ing 2 feel malice bt it's regimentation.We'll feel like we're in hell.D h0t sun will change 0ur c0mplexi0n.We'll gr0w dark,thin.Br0ken b0dies & br0ken b0nes all 0ver. Shifted waists & disl0cated j0ints. Many of us'll regret dey ever applied 4 d 1st time.Many will dash. I'll nearly carry on. Let us understand what we r abt t0 face & accept it wit a clean mind. Our superi0r officer cdt Okedi is right. Cl0wns Sit up!

You think u’re a big boy right? You will see yourself drinking water from toilet pipes and sinks, you will hunch sotey frog go see you shout coursemate; sitting on your ass will be a rare privilege – you sit on your head. You will find yourself going for one week without taking your bath. On that first day of resumption, you will nearly see the gates of hell – tasting death without dying………but you must not dash.

In the end, it is only he who perseveres that win………..for gold must pass through fire. Get something to motivate you to stay – like your Mom or even your girlfriend.

Personally, my own method of survival was segmenting each day into its accompanying parades. I pray that the Almighty grant me the grace to survive every parade as it comes….because in the academy, it is DAY-BY-DAY.

Just get ready for a tough life ahead, where no one will tell you sorry; and I will make you do it, even against your wish.

I gotta stop here, if anyone has any meaningful question that has not been answered, ask me regimentally.

Ayam going ooo.

Cc: Captainbang, NLProblemChild, timmykaydude, tobhykillz, SammieLowKey

My brothers in arms: Xslaze3xd, godwils3, arcike, kodext, demo4ril97, rawswag and all my ex race-mates. I salute!

ahhh our oga haff talk it alll........kai bastards our oga haf type all this thing and nobody say thank do you think its easy to become a cadet of the Nigerian Defence academy?? infact you kai bastards sit on your heads. KAI Keep still everywhere oga mi i remain loyal permission for your boi to carry on sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by alexie4real(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2017
ekoson95:
Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’ve just been too lazy………just had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.
This is probably gonna be the last meaningful post from me for a while, so for all intending cadets – clean your eyes and listen to me. And please note that whatever I post here is my own personal view and opinion as well as experience – which means u’re responsible for how you understand or interpret it, as it is for infotainment purpose ONLY.

………finally, it’s gonna be a little bit lengthy, so if you’re a lazy reader like me, just close this page, bcoz it’s gonna be pretty booooring.

This smoke exam is the first stage of separating the wheat from the chaff (Oww….sounds awful), and usually, not more than 5% are selected (I said selected, not pass). The goodnews is that unlike JAMB you don’t have to bother about ur NDAEE score as only the BEST 50 are selected from each state. If u don’t make it, doesn’t mean you’re dull, but it means u’re villagemen stepped up their game real good.
However, as of 68RC (my course), they didn’t just select the best 50 straight up, rather it was segmented and stratified according to the faculties in the ratio of 15:10:5:20 for Arts/Social Sciences, Engineering, Military Sciences and Sciences respectively. The implication is that you might be a very smart/intelligent/brilliant Engineering applicant from your state, in fact you might be the 11th person with the highest IQ; but on how u don’t make the top 10 of Engineering applicants, you wont be shortlisted……..while a not-so-smart dimwit who applied to Arts or Sciences might be shortlisted. This is because of the quota allotted to each faculty.

You can see that in the NDAEE you greatest enemy is your fellow faculty-mate from the same state. If I were you, I will pray that they are all dumb-asses. Just kidding!

On the exam day, help yourself and follow all instructions religiously, go with all necessary credentials, right size of photograph, HB pencil etc. Manage, patch, langa and pass the exam.

So you’ve passed the NDAEE and ur name is among the top 20, 15, 10 or 5 from each faculty in ur state – congratulations! Now you’ll be feeling like you’ve done what Napoleon didn’t do; don’t worry……that is just the beginning. You’re still closer to zero than infinity.
The screening/selection process is quite comprehensive and elaborate, almost 50% of the shortlisted applicants will go home – mostly from the credentials and medical screening. Better beg all ur village witches to allow you.

When the non-essentials have been sieved out, then comes the main competition between you and ur fellow villagemen – help yourself and distinguish yourself either intellectually, physically or otherwise; but if you’re so dull that you cant stand out………….then pray that all ur other fellow faculty mates from your state die before facing the Selection Board (Don’t say I’m the one that told you).

For specific details about the AFSB, refer to an earlier post on the comprehensive post on the AFSB……….dont tell me you cant find it.

And please, when going to NDA old site for the screening, go with cash…lots of it. The AFSB is the sweetest and easiest part of the NDA story……….you wont understand.

Wow, now that you’ve made the final list as a selected or reserved cadet, you’re happy beyond measure…………and prior to resumption you’ve started wearing camou shorts or face-cap, using fake dog-tags as well as camou wallet. Issorait! I understand you’re very happy and having too much joy, but don’t be carried away – it is the beginning of your problems.
You, on your own, you will regret the day you used your own money to buy NDA form. Some of you will dash (cowardice and run), some will die (no bad wishes), many with broken legs, and hands.

This quote below is what they told us before our resumption, I thought it was smoke:

N0 matter what language used, Cadet Okedi is right. Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc we'll even prefer being called cl0wns. We're g0ing 2 feel malice bt it's regimentation.We'll feel like we're in hell.D h0t sun will change 0ur c0mplexi0n.We'll gr0w dark,thin.Br0ken b0dies & br0ken b0nes all 0ver. Shifted waists & disl0cated j0ints. Many of us'll regret dey ever applied 4 d 1st time.Many will dash. I'll nearly carry on. Let us understand what we r abt t0 face & accept it wit a clean mind. Our superi0r officer cdt Okedi is right. Cl0wns Sit up!

You think u’re a big boy right? You will see yourself drinking water from toilet pipes and sinks, you will hunch sotey frog go see you shout coursemate; sitting on your ass will be a rare privilege – you sit on your head. You will find yourself going for one week without taking your bath. On that first day of resumption, you will nearly see the gates of hell – tasting death without dying………but you must not dash.

In the end, it is only he who perseveres that win………..for gold must pass through fire. Get something to motivate you to stay – like your Mom or even your girlfriend.

Personally, my own method of survival was segmenting each day into its accompanying parades. I pray that the Almighty grant me the grace to survive every parade as it comes….because in the academy, it is DAY-BY-DAY.

Just get ready for a tough life ahead, where no one will tell you sorry; and I will make you do it, even against your wish.

I gotta stop here, if anyone has any meaningful question that has not been answered, ask me regimentally.

Ayam going ooo.

My brothers in arms: Xslaze3xd, godwils3, arcike, kodext, demo4ril97, rawswag and all my ex race-mates. I salute!
hmm dis bro av said it all very very inspiring it is nw left fr us to make d ryt choices as fr me if u ar frm kogi nd u no stand fr ground abeg clear road .........#stilldmilitaryornothing
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Thisboysef(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2017
For those of us writing our ndaee in the old site here in kaduna, i wish we all the best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=ekoson95 post=55680432]Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’ve just been too lazy………just had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.

You, on your own, you will regret the day you used . Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc

oga mi thanks for the enlightment.

Please endeavour to go to GOD in prayers for our sake!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Miraxzeebility(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Papacypaul:
i only hv bio,geo,phy,eng,mth,chem in my gmail

my brother help me with the biology and physics.
Mjuwonlo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2017
yomzygallant:
lol.none bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
ekoson95:

Ayam going ooo.

Thanks a lot bro, you really inspired me.....one good thing I admire about thee is thy love and passion for we that are yet to be admitted even thou you're a step ahead of us.....

We'll do well brother, and we'll join you at the Academy come September....
I pray God Almighty see us through all that we might encounter in this journey.....

Be strong... It might not be easy but there is an end...and the end will always justify the means....

Myself and brothers here appreciate you and your effort towards making our future encounters not be a strange one.......
God bless and keep thee.....Ekoson.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Godwils3:

Thanks a lot bro, you really inspired me.....one good thing I admire about thee is thy love and passion for we that are yet to be admitted even thou you're a step ahead of us.....

We'll do well brother, and we'll join you at the Academy come September....
I pray God Almighty see us through all that we might encounter in this journey.....

Be strong... It might not be easy but there is an end...and the end will always justify the means....

Myself and brothers here appreciate you and your effort towards making our future encounters not be a strange one.......
God bless and keep thee.....Ekoson.
You said it all....9ice one
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by vectore(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Good day to everyone here. Pls can anyone do me a favour and send nda biology, English pq to dis platform
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by dessywayne(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pls can anyone post a pic of the postcard size photograph, I don't know how it looks like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
dessywayne:
Pls can anyone post a pic of the postcard size photograph, I don't know how it looks like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Madawaki01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
U said it all[quote author=ekoson95 post=55680432]Okay, so I’ve been planning on writing this for a long time; but I’vjust had to kick my head out of my ass to post this.

[i]N0 matter what language used, Cadet Okedi is right. Saturday is d begining of 0ur pr0blems. We've s0ld 0ur freed0m,relaxati0n,luxury life, even 2 sleep, eat or 2 drink even water will n0 l0nger b 0ur right but a privilege. We'll f0rget h0w 2 smile & laugh. Even basketm0uth's j0ke w0nt make us grin let al0ne smile. We're g0ing 2 have our butts kicked,have our heads gr0und. We're g0ing 2 hunch,hang,nack pushups,f0rward r0le & pin heads.We're g0ing 2 embrace different kinds of beating & drilling. Insults & bad w0rds. Our new names'll be bastard,barga,etc we'll even prefer being called cl0wns. We're g0ing 2 feel malice bt it's regimentation.We'll feel like we're in hell.D h0t sun will change 0ur c0mplexi0n.We'll gr0w dark,thin.Br0ken b0dies & br0ken b0nes all 0ver. Shifted waists & disl0cated j0ints. Many of us'll regret dey ever applied 4 d 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.