Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718274 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hope everyone who made the list has already downloaded the necessary forms(acknowledgement, exam,attestation and consent) because it seems the portal has been closed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
stanley59:
Hope everyone who made the list has already downloaded the necessary forms(acknowledgement, exam,attestation and consent) because it seems the portal has been closed
it is still open
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
stanley59:
if they haven't then that's another realm of incompetence..... I've never come across it my entire life
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
demo4ril97:
Captainbangz can you drop me your number please I need to discuss with you.
here, sero sefun sero 8691197six
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by warboy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
guyz can I sign that attestation letter in liaison office in abuja?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
warboy:
guyz can I sign that attestation letter in liaison office in abuja?
Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG
or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may OR Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or
equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and email address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
So you see only the SSG, LGA chairman or an officer of the rank lieutenant colonel and above can sign that...not a liaison officer
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godwils3:

if they haven't then that's another realm of incompetence..... I've never come across it my entire life
So it would seem, I have seen worst than that ,some guys no just serious.BTW how are you doing ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
stalingraddd:
it is still open
yeah for now.....it was down sometime yesterday
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanley59:

Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG
or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may OR Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or
equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and email address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
So you see only the SSG, LGA chairman or an officer of the rank lieutenant colonel and above can sign that...not a liaison officer

Hello
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanley59:

Hello I have been following you guys on this trend for a while and I can see that you guys are doing a good job. Please I want to ask; i finished from Command secondary school but I didn't get English in my WAEC so I registered in another school for WAEC and I cleared all my papers, the school I cleared all my papers gave me their statement of result but I wasn't given their testimonial. But I have command secondary school testimonial can I use the testimonial I got from command with the statement of result from the other school where I cleared all my papers for the AFSB please? Or I must collect the testimonial from the school were I cleared all my results. Your answer will be kindly appreciated, secondly, when I was filling the online application for 69th regular course I put command secondary school as the school I finished from please someone should help me out. Thanks guys
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Precambrian:

Hello I have been following you guys on this trend for a while and I can see that you guys are doing a good job. Please I want to ask; i finished from Command secondary school but I didn't get English in my WAEC so I registered in another school for WAEC and I cleared all my papers, the school I cleared all my papers gave me their statement of result but I wasn't given their testimonial. But I have command secondary school testimonial can I use the testimonial I got from command with the statement of result from the other school where I cleared all my papers for the AFSB please? Or I must collect the testimonial from the school were I cleared all my results. Your answer will be kindly appreciated, secondly, when I was filling the online application for 69th regular course I put command secondary school as the school I finished from please someone should help me out. Thanks guys
I wouldn't assume to know what I don't BUT I think to be on the safe side get the testimonial but if they won't give you get the original certificate from them...about the online application ,you are good to go..BTW welcome
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
who has gotten his jamb original result?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2017
stalingraddd:
who has gotten his jamb original result?
I haven't o, I am still trying to see how I can print mine. Maybe we should go to jamb office and request for it. Afsb don't joke with whatever they say.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2017
I got this, I feel it may help

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE TO NDA 69RC AFSB.I ALSO MADE IT AND THIS WILL BE MY SECOND TIME.
STEPS FOR NDA AFSB
* ON ARRIVAL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOMED ,SEARCHED AND THEIR NAMES ARE STILL RECHECKED TO ENSURE THAT ONLY THOSE WHOSE NAMES APPEARED CAME FOR THE INTERVIEW. THERE WILL BE SEARCH FOR PHONES, DRUGS,SHARP OBJECTS E.T.C AND IT WILL BE DONE MANUALLY AND WITH A SCANNING MACHINE.CHEST NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL CANDIDATES AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND O'LEVEL SCRATCH CARD SUBMITTED. (CHEST NUMBER IS YOUR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND YOU ARE KNOWN BY THIS NUMBER NOT YOUR NAME). ROOMS WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES STATE BY STATE (VERY BIG ROOM AND ONE BED EACH TOGETHER WITH A BED SPREAD).
NEXT
* CREDENTIAL AND CERTIFICATE SCREENING (ELIMINATION)
THIS IS WERE YOUR CERTIFICATES INCLUDING YOUR O'LEVEL RESULTS WILL BE PROPERLY CHECKED AND CONFIRMED ONLINE.
-ONLY WAEC,NECO,NABTEB AND GCE IS ALLOWED.
-THOSE WITH ONLY PRIMARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIAL WONT BE SENT OUT.
-ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DIFFERENT DATE OF BIRTHS ON THERE PAPERS WILL BE SENT HOME (SOMETIMES SOME PEOPLE WITH COURT AFFIDAVIT AS COVER FOR THERE REAL AGE ARE CAUGHT).
-THOSE WITH FAKE RESULTS AND CREDENTIALS ARE SENT HOME.
-CANDIDATES MUST COME WITH THE ORIGINAL COPIES RELEASED BY THERE O'LEVEL EXAM BODY.
-PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH ARE NOT ACCEPTED
-LESS THAN 5 CREDIT IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- CANDIDATES MUST COME WITH PHOTOCOPIES OF THERE DOCUMENTS.
WHEN ALL CANDIDATES ARE THROUGH,RESULTS WILL BE CALLED A DAY AFTER AND THOSE GUILTY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND SENT HOME.
NEXT
MEDICALS (ELIMINATION)
ALL AFSB TESTED CANDIDATES KNOW THIS PART IS WORST PART OF THE AFSB. MEDICAL CHECKS INCLUDES:
- B.M.I (BODY MASS INDEX)
THIS IS WERE YOUR HEIGHT IN RELATION WITH YOUR WEIGHT IS CHECKED. IF THEY MATCH TOGETHER THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM.
-PILE,SCARS,FLATFOOT AND BALLS TEST.
YOU WILL BE CLEAN Unclad FOR THIS CHECK, FOR MALES YOUR BALLS WILL BE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE COMPLETE (I.E TWO EGGS), PILE,SCARS AND FLATFEET WILL BE CHECKED ALSO. FLAT FEET WILL BE CHECKED BY RAISING OF YOUR LEGS TO SEE IF YOU HAVE AN ARCH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE,THEN YOU ARE OUT. PILE IS CHECKED BY YOU BENDING AND COUGHING.
-BLOOD PRESSURE
THIS IS WERE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL BE CHECKED. THOSE WITH HIGH BP ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- EYE SIGHT AND COLOUR BLINDNESS CHECKS.
ALPHABETS WILL BE PLACED AT A RANGE OF 10METRE AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO READ THEM WITH ONE EYE CLOSED. ALSO YOU WILL BE GIVEN A COMPREHENSION WRITTEN IN SMALL FONT (SIZE) TO READ OUT CLEARLY. HERE ALSO YOU WILL BE GIVEN A BOOK TO READ NUMBERS WRITTEN INSIDE THE MIXTURE OF COLOURS. FAILURE TO DO ANY OF THEM WELL...MEANS DISQUALIFICATION.
-TEETH CHECKS
YOUR TEETH WILL BE CHECKED, THOSE WITH ROTTEN TOOTH OR TOOTH RELATED DISEASE ARE GOING TO FACE DISQUALIFICATION .
-X-RAYS (CHEST AND BACK)
CHEST X-RAYS ARE DONE TO CHECK IF YOUR CHEST,BACK AND YOUR TOTAL SKELETAL SYSTEM ARE IN OTHER. THOSE WILL FRACTURED BONES WILL HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.
-ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH (E.C.G CHECKS)
THIS WHERE THE HEARTS AND GENERAL BODY SYSTEM WILL BE CHECKED .THOSE WITH HEART ABNORMALITIES WILL HAVE A PROBLEM HERE. THIS CHECK IS DONE WITH AN ECG MACHINE WITH WHICH WIRES ARE PLACED ROUND YOUR CHEST.
-BLOOD AND URINE TESTS
HERE YOUR BLOOD IS CHECKED FOR: BLOOD GROUP,HYPERTHYSIS B AND OTHER BLOOD RELATED DISEASES. YOU URINE IS ALSO COLLECTED FOR CHECKS.
NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING MEDICAL RESULTS FROM YOUR HOUSE. MEDICALS IS WHERE 45% OF CANDIDATES ARE SENT HOME AND MOST TIMES PEOPLE ARE SENT HOME FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH THEY DO NOT HAVE. (JUST TO REDUCE NUMBER) THIS IS THE LAST TEST.
DURING THE COURSE THE MEDICAL CHECKS,CANDIDATES WILL BE TAKEN ON A TOUR OF NDA PERMANENT SITE.
AFTER ALL CHECKS MEDICAL RESULTS WILL BE CALLED A DAY LATER. AND THOSE FOUND WANTING WILL BE SENT HOME.
NEXT
*RACE 3.2KM(LAST ELIMINATION)
THE NEXT MORNING AFTER THE MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN CALLED, CANDIDATES WILL GO FOR THE 3.2KM RACE. THE RACE IS AN ENDURANCE RACE ..MANY WILL FAINT AND GIVE UP DURING THE RACE BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE AND HILL.
-DISTANCE: 3.2KM
-TIME FOR BOYS: 18MINS
-TIME FOR GIRLS: 22MINS
THE GIRLS ARE TO START FIRST,AMBULANCES ARE AVAILABLE TO CARRY THE WOUNDED OR THOSE WHO FAINTED.THE GATE WILL BE LOCKED WHEN THE TIME IS UP.THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT ARE SENT HOME.
RACE IS THE LAST ELIMINATION STAGE BUT NOT THE END OF THE AFSB
NEXT
*THE APTITUDE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST
THE APTITUDE TEST CONSIST OF QUESTIONS ASKED FROM ENGLISH,MATHEMATICS AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (CURRENT AFFAIRS). HERE IS DOES NOT MATTER YOUR COURSE,YOU WILL WRITE THIS SUBJECTS. THE ENGLISH CONTAINS ESSAY WRITING. MOST TIMES THERE QUESTIONS COME FROM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BOOKLET.
NOTE: THIS EXAM IS NOT AN ELIMINATION EXAM BUT JUST TO GET POINTS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR CHANCES AHEAD OF YOUR STATE CANDIDATES.
THE PHYSCHOLOGICAL TEST WILL BE GIVEN JUST TO TEST YOUR THINKING,REASONING, AND YOUR BRAIN.
NEXT
*OBSTACLES (GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL)
OBSTACLES IS WHERE CANDIDATES GO TO TACKLE OR CROSS OVER BARRIERS EITHER AS A GROUP OR INDIVIDUALLY
-GROUP OBSTACLES
HERE AMONG EACH GROUP A LEADER IS CHOSEN TO HEAD THE GROUP AND THEY ARE EXPECTED TO PLAN AND EXECUTE HOW THEY WILL OVERCOME THE OBSTACLES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.
THEY WILL BE MARKED IN GROUPS
-INDIVIDUAL OBSTACLE
THIS IS WHERE EACH CANDIDATES PLAN AND CROSS OBSTACLES BY JUMPING, CRAWLING AND CLIMBING.
(45% OF CANDIDATES WONT BE ABLE TO CLIMB THE LAST ROPE. BECAUSE ITS THE TOUGHEST AND HAS MORE NARKS.)
NEXT
* SOUND MODELLING
THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE GIVEN A PAPER TO STUDY AN EMERGENCY SITUATION AND HOW YOU WILL TACKLE THE PROBLEM AS A MILITARY OFFICER. AFTER READING THE PAPER YOU WILL GO INTO THE SOUND MODELLING TO SHOW PRACTICALLY. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STICK TO SHOW HOW YOU PLAN TO FIND A SOLUTION POINTING AT GRAPH OR MAP.
(HERE CANDIDATES TURN TO STAMMERERS LOL)
LASTLY
*AFSB BOARD
THE AFSB BOARD IS THE LAST AND FINAL PART OF THE AFSB. THIS IS WHERE CANDIDATES ARE INTERVIEWED ORALLY. QUESTIONS ASKED HERE ARE FROM THE MAIN SUBJECT OF YOUR CHOSEN COURSE (E.G FOR PSDS ITS QUESTIONS FROM GOVERNMENT) AND FROM CURRENT AFFAIRS.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Godwils3:

No vex I wan reply you ooooo, you didn't include my name......

Well is just from my own perspective shaa, Civic should do, but as d name of d course implies, POLITICAL SCIENCE,simply means government is a key subject there......
So I suggest you use government instead in other to be on d safer side Sir.....
Or better still chose another course that you are capable of carrying.....

Hope this helps.....
my artyman i appreciate your response
i think civic wil do also even tho government is the key subject, and i think i saw it in their course requirement for dis 69rc posted on their website

how's ABU na
btw am also an abusite
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
NACHIEVER:

NOPE., I THINK GOVT. SHOULD BE THE KEY SUBJECT., THANKS
alryt thanks appreciate your response
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Guys I don't I have jsce testimonial. Do people get disqualified for it ? Cc Godwils3 Captainbangz Badbullet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
DoctorStrange:
Guys I don't I have jsce testimonial. Do people get disqualified for it ?
Cc Godwils3
Captainbangz
Badbullet
unlike last year nda might request for it this year so to be on the safe side try to get your statement of result frm ur skul
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by warboy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
xo guyz xaid is gona be 7 selected this year ,,how true is it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paul1997: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
I av say it before. weather u score 280 or 300 is not ur jamb score Dt will take u dere .Its destiny once can go. do u believe som1 dt score 100 can still get dere before u.so pray for urself.ur state members are ur greatest enemy.i didn't make d 50 list but I will make d final list.beliv it or not I will come bk tell u guys. keep praying ND connection .i mean connection.av a nice day guys
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
BadBullet:

my artyman i appreciate your response
i think civic wil do also even tho government is the key subject, and i think i saw it in their course requirement for dis 69rc posted on their website

how's ABU na
btw am also an abusite
okay NOTED,,
which depth Bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
warboy:
xo guyz xaid is gona be 7 selected this year ,,how true is it

just rumour,its not true.... so worry not!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Paul1997:
I av say it before. weather u score 280 or 300 is not ur jamb score Dt will take u dere .Its destiny once can go. do u believe som1 dt score 100 can still get dere before u.so pray for urself.ur state members are ur greatest enemy.i didn't make d 50 list but I will make d final list.beliv it or not I will come bk tell u guys. keep praying ND connection .i mean connection.av a nice day guys

Oboy this one weak me oooo....
wish you all the best Shaa
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
DoctorStrange:
Guys I don't I have jsce testimonial. Do people get disqualified for it ?
Cc Godwils3
Captainbangz
Badbullet

I would say it has no use, but to be on d safer side, just go to d school and get it bro....

you've made it this far,there is no room for disqualification..... you will excel by God's Grace.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BrainArk(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Paul1997:
.i didn't make d 50 list but I will make d final list.beliv it or not I will come bk tell u guys. keep praying ND connection .i mean connection.av a nice day guys
In 4 words
you
Are
talking
thrash.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
stanley59:
yeah for now.....it was down sometime yesterday
just been calm...... praying and hoping that my guys should make this final list..... wallahi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
BrainArk:

In 4 words
you
Are
talking
thrash.
Bro be calm, you didn't have to make it so obvious like that.....
you don't know what he is just capable of....
is possible he can make d list.... that's left for him....

but please, don't respond to someone like that again, it might stare up misunderstanding....

Respect Bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BrainArk(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
I understand you boss, but i don't like it when people try to make everything look like a scam in this country, I still believe nda is 80% merrit. It is an eye sour to the armed forces of nigeria to say he will make the final list without making the 50man list. So i don't care if my statment infuriate him.
Godwils3:

Bro be calm, you didn't have to make it so obvious like that.....
you don't know what he is just capable of....
is possible he can make d list.... that's left for him....

but please, don't respond to someone like that again, it might stare up misunderstanding....

Respect Bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
BrainArk:
I understand you boss, but i don't like it when people try to make everything look like a scam in this country, I still believe nda is 80% merrit. It is an eye sour to the armed forces of nigeria to say he will make the final list without making the 50man list. So i don't care if my statment infuriate him.
It baffles me as well brother......
And truth is we never asked him about it.....
And such information should be kept confidential until it works out for d fellow.......
Pls lets mind d way we say things guys..... It can surely be used against us..... Even in d spirit Realm.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BrainArk(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks bro.
Godwils3:

It baffles me as well brother......
And truth is we never asked him about it.....
And such information should be kept confidential until it works out for d fellow.......
Pls lets mind d way we say things guys..... It can surely be used against us..... Even in d spirit Realm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.