Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (715845 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
@Godswil, please I want to ask you, the date of birth on my waec certificate is 1995 but I was actually born 1996, I have my birth certificate, testimonial both primary and secondary school as 1996 so I decided to use my statement of results since it doesn't carry the date of birth. Is this okay? Or they will find out because is too late to correct it at waec office. Waec has officially stopped amending or correction of results as of 2017, I know if theu check online they will only see my grades which is the printout but my age won't appear there. Is there anything you think I could do to abet the situation?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:
okay NOTED,, which depth Bro
dept of biz admin kongo campus
how sams na
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Precambrian:
@Godswil, please I want to ask you, the date of birth on my waec certificate is 1995 but I was actually born 1996, I have my birth certificate, testimonial both primary and secondary school as 1996 so I decided to use my statement of results since it doesn't carry the date of birth. Is this okay? Or they will find out because is too late to correct it at waec office. Waec has officially stopped amending or correction of results as of 2017, I know if theu check online they will only see my grades which is the printout but my age won't appear there. Is there anything you think I could do to abet the situation?
You go an swear an affidavit in court or a declaration of age

bt i dnt think nda takes that if its nt up to 2 years but u can still try
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Precambrian:
Get yourself an Affidavit, take your original with you,during credentials just don't give them your original yet, issue them your testimonial and statement of result, they might not ask of d original if God is with you, but when asked then give them d WAEC original result attached with d affidavit and explain all to them..... Tell them d person that filled your waec information made a mistake...... They will consider you if your village witches no deh on top ⏫ fence deh wait for you.

Good luck Bro....!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:

Get yourself an Affidavit, take your original with you,during credentials just don't give them your original yet, issue them your testimonial and statement of result, they might not ask of d original if God is with you, but when asked then give them d WAEC original result attached with d affidavit and explain all to them..... Tell them d person that filled your waec information made a mistake...... They will consider you if your village witches no deh on top ⏫ fence deh wait for you.

Good luck Bro....!!

IT'S BETTER HE SIT DOWN @ HOME.
THEY WON'T LISTEN TO HIM.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
please I recently got a birth cert but all my date of birth is correct is that a problem
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
any news abt jamb original rslt, or who has gotten theirs
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
chukwumapeter:
please I recently got a birth cert but all my date of birth is correct is that a problem
no problem is it npc ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:

I would say it has no use, but to be on d safer side, just go to d school and get it bro....

you've made it this far,there is no room for disqualification..... you will excel by God's Grace.

Amen. Thanks Bro, God bless you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Tymix54(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
I want to be cleared on this... Pls don't reply if you're not 100% sure. In a situation whereby you wrote neco in a school different from where you finished after you didn't make the required credits in waec from the school u actually finished.. Is it normal to use testimonial and any other relevant certs combined with your neco result or the two must be from the same school?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Precambrian: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tymix54:
I want to be cleared on this... Pls don't reply if you're not 100% sure. In a situation whereby you wrote neco in a school different from where you finished after you didn't make the required credits in waec from the school u actually finished.. Is it normal to use testimonial and any other relevant certs combined with your neco result or the two must be from the same school?

Thanks in anticipation

First of all bro, you don't ask people not to reply if they are not sure. Anyone here that replies a message is only doing that based on his/her individual experience or intel. We are not working with Afsb board so you can't expect us to give you a 100% information accuracy we are only trying to gather and compare information. Telling people not to reply if they are not 100% sure sounds rude. You may end up not getting a reply from anyone.
Now, for your question, it depends on the secondary school you indicated when you were filling the online application form. If you put the school were u wrote and passed your neco when u were filling the form then use their testimonial. But if you wrote the school you really finished from then use the testimonial, and you can use the statement of results you got from the school u cleared your Neco it won't matter. Off course they know that not everyone clears his/her waec or neco from the school he/she finished from that's why in the online application, they asked you for your waec/neco reg number and the centre were it was written. Good luck man!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tymix54:

Thanks in anticipation
There's nothing wrong in that bro.......You gat no worries......
Am sure Godwils3 will shed more light !

#alugbi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
There's nothing wrong in that bro.......You gat no worries......
Am sure Godwils3 will shed more light !

#alugbi
The guy was kinda rude shaaa, but no wahala we all have our individual ways saying and taking things.......

The result he filled during NDA registration should be d one he will use...... Am sure he use d new school result and not where he originally finished from.....

So therefor he should get their testimonial and take it along with him......
To NDA, any school result you presented to them during registration is your original school......

But he can also take d old school testimonial with him(if he's not having d new school's testimonial) then explain to them to avoid disqualification
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Precambrian:

First of all bro, you don't ask people not to reply if they are not sure. Anyone here that replies a message is only doing that based on his/her individual experience or intel. We are not working with Afsb board so you can't expect us to give you a 100% information accuracy we are only trying to gather and compare information. Telling people not to reply if they are not 100% sure sounds rude. You may end up not getting a reply from anyone.
Now, for your question, it depends on the secondary school you indicated when you were filling the online application form. If you put the school were u wrote and passed your neco when u were filling the form then use their testimonial. But if you wrote the school you really finished from then use the testimonial, and you can use the statement of results you got from the school u cleared your Neco it won't matter. Off course they know that not everyone clears his/her waec or neco from the school he/she finished from that's why in the online application, they asked you for your waec/neco reg number and the centre were it was written. Good luck man!
God increase you in wisdom sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
NACHIEVER:

IT'S BETTER HE SIT DOWN @ HOME. THEY WON'T LISTEN TO HIM.,
He's got to try Bro...... Destiny differs...... Atleast there is no harm in trying....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:

The guy was kinda rude shaaa, but no wahala we all have our individual ways saying and taking things.......

The result he filled during NDA registration should be d one he will use...... Am sure he use d new school result and not where he originally finished from.....

So therefor he should get their testimonial and take it along with him......
To NDA, any school result you presented to them during registration is your original school......

But he can also take d old school testimonial with him(if he's not having d new school's testimonial) then explain to them to avoid disqualification
Thanks man your answers are always the best! .....

#alugbi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
NACHIEVER:

IT'S BETTER HE SIT DOWN @ HOME. THEY WON'T LISTEN TO HIM.,
ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
tobhykillz:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Kai, you don't speak that way.....Who u epp? cool
tobhykillz:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Kai, you don't speak that way.....Who u epp?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
Kai, you don't speak that way.....Who u epp? coolKai, you don't speak that way.....Who u epp?
Lol the guy just talk him mind without minding what d receiver thinks..... But its cool, he was just kidding....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
Thanks man your answers are always the best! .....

#alugbi
Thanks Sir, we always try to protect d interest of our brothers.....
Am like Apostle Paul in d Bible who never got married, but any mystery that has to do with marriage was given to him through knowledge.....Corinthians!!!

I say things here not because I know them perfectly but because I wouldn't want any of us to be misguided.....
Am also learning from you All. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:

Thanks Sir, we always try to protect d interest of our brothers.....
Am like Apostle Paul in d Bible who never got married, but any mystery that has to do with marriage was given to him through knowledge.....Corinthians!!!

I say things here not because I know them perfectly but because I wouldn't want any of us to be misguided.....
Am also learning from you All. Thanks
I understand you bro but this issue of Paul you brought into it because paul didn't marry but was teaching people about marriage, does that mean you will be giving useful information about NDA and not get there?NEVER.....coming 70rc will surely favor us !!

#alugbi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
Kai, you don't speak that way.....Who u epp?

LEAVE AM NAH MY BOY.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
tobhykillz:
ENEMY OF PROGRESS

TOBI, WE STILL HAVE DEAL., grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
NACHIEVER:

LEAVE AM NAH MY BOY.,
My man, how your preparation for afsb?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
I understand you bro but this issue of Paul you brought into it because paul didn't marry but was teaching people about marriage, does that mean you will be giving useful information about NDA and not get there?NEVER.....coming 70rc will surely favor us !!

#alugbi

Haha hah you no understand me Ba
Okay let me explain now, Paul actually never got married but was able to teach on marriage because he had someone (The Holy Spirit) guiding him.......

Same goes to me, I might not be in NDA yet but I rely on those ahead of me to guide me through all...... Then I pass it to those who don't have access to them.

So you see..... But I can't just wake up on day and start giving information about NDA..... Habaa I chop jazze ni?? Lolxx

Well as you have said, May favour shine upon those going for 70rc including you my Brother..... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daeyou:
My man, how your preparation for afsb?

BOSS, I DIDN'T MAKE IT.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
NACHIEVER:

BOSS, I DIDN'T MAKE IT.,
Ok Noted......Coming 70rc we will make it together !
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Godwils3:

Haha hah you no understand me Ba
Okay let me explain now, Paul actually never got married but was able to teach on marriage because he had someone (The Holy Spirit) guiding him.......

Same goes to me, I might not be in NDA yet but I rely on those ahead of me to guide me through all...... Then I pass it to those who don't have access to them.

So you see..... But I can't just wake up on day and start giving information about NDA..... Habaa I chop jazze ni?? Lolxx

Well as you have said, May favour shine upon those going for 70rc including you my Brother..... Thanks
Ok Sir......Now I get you !!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Daeyou:
Ok Noted......Coming 70rc we will make it together !
AMEN BRO.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2017
stalingraddd:
no problem is it npc ?
no its LGA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new month to all cadet and intending cadet in the house, may the lord see us through 2017 and our subsequent admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy..........And please for those who didn't make the list, let's pray for our brothers going for afsb this month.....And you going for afsb please make final list oo, never collect 70rc form with me oo,the lord is your strength !!

And please if I may ask, what's the meaning of Kijapa,masusu,introduction in academy?

And also, is it after the first three/Four month of training that's matric will be done?

Were Reserves called last year?

cc
Ajagbe97
Madawaki01
Okedi2012
Ekoson95
Godwils3
BadBullet
LawMosh
Nachiever
Warboy
Tobhykilz

#alugbi

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.