Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (716377 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Katyusha:
No. I was confident it wouldn't.
yea... I knew it won't as long as it's Nt in ur system... u faced board I presume... which state
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
A candidate that does not know farouk is that one a candidate ? grin grin

at 66RC this young man was a talkative Baylesa candidate.
Serve job wella.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
First batch he drilled one useless candidate like that. Just something like 50 hunches. My guy endex and wanted to flee. The kind muscle pull way hold am. He just collapsed. Lost his legs man.
Then I realized 3 years was a long time.
All those small girls shouting us down to eat like animals in the mess.
We all were candidates at 66th.
The Military is a horrible place.
So we await.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by obaayo2: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2017
What's the name of 69rc board chairman?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
NNAMDI, from where did u get the info that i was eliminated? i was never eliminated, i completed the screening and faced board, infact i performed excellently in all the activities, now I am patiently waiting for the final list. I remain the ever rugged OG35.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2017
obaayo2:
What's the name of 69rc board chairman?
AVM M.A. MOHAMMED
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Dan,bastard pato and fuckbuhari don already make am,Lawmosh was eliminated in screening while that madawaki02 padi that was shortlisted 5 consecutive times didn't come.. Many nairalanders failed medicals this year.
O'BOY i was never eliminated
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lawmosh:
NNAMDI, from where did u get the info that i was eliminated? i was never eliminated, i completed the screening and faced board, infact i performed excellently in all the activities, now I am patiently waiting for the final list. I remain the ever rugged OG35.
Bro I thought that you were OG03 ,nice signature
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
grin grin
who be this one?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Adonisphurtune: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Please can I gain admission into NDA with math,English,Crs,marketing and government......... Reply please
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
[hello my people in the house how is the morale 70rc though grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
grin grin
o' boy, me no dey there ooooo wink
NNAMDIII:
grin grin
o' boy, me no dey there ooooo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
the kind neckshaving I received from this man no be here oooo. I wonder where u got his picture as a fourth termer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lawmosh:
the kind neckshaving I received from this man no be here oooo. I wonder where u got his picture as a fourth termer.
i swear i no know say na captain kenechukwu be that o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samobaba4u(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
To those of you that wl make the final list, congrats in advanc. if u didn't make it, that means its nt ur time yet so dnt gv up keep trying and look elsewhere for d main time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stalingraddd(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
grin grin
civilians
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Monitoring!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by luckyboy1314: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
plz I want to ask dis question "during NDA entrance exam is calculator allowed ?"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
luckyboy1314:
plz I want to ask dis question "during NDA entrance exam is calculator allowed ?"
no
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
luckyboy1314:
the maths would not require very hard calculation, the exam is not as hard as people exagerate it to be, just prepare well and leave the rest for God
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mizzygray(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Good day please someone should add me up to the whatsapp group ASAP......Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2017
please add me to the whatsapp group too
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
AdmiralPato:
MY AFSB EXPERIENCE
I Reported at the old site around 3pm on Saturday and changed into my Salala (white and blue shorts) and my white canvas, a little tensed but with very high hopes. I carried my school bag cos the fear of hunching no allow me carry big bag. I was asked to double to the entrance of Ribadu Campus and I met fellow candidates grinding yansh in the hot sun. Oh boy, I quickly located my state and sat . We were called in after some minutes and our bags were searched thoroughly and phones were confiscated. Documentation started. I paid for result verification and got my Chest number after which I doubled to the drill shed, and grinding continued. After some minutes, we were marched down to the mess and we ate and resumed back to the grinding,  yansh don dey pain me already. We later went back to the mess and ate again and documentation stopped. We were taken to our lines and this heavy rain started. We were immediately grouped as per state and we went to different rooms. Everyone settled down to do one or two things. Sleep was the only thing on my mind, immediately I started cutting five, unknown to me that the soldiers had entered to take counts and confirm we were all in. Everyone stood up from their bed to join the queue but those wicked people beside me no wake me up (DEMO4RIL97 Inclusive). I just knew I woke up and my lap was hot, as I saw the stick in the soldier's hand.. I know say he don massage me already. I even thought it was morning and we were woken for the day's activities.. I Don run dey wear canvas, I Don wan carry document sev. Until one Lagos candidate clear me say na just head count. I rubbed d cane spot and resumed my sleep, wetin konsigne me.. only for me to hear one funny voice shouting 'CANDIDATES EVERYWERE, JUMP UP EVERYWHERE, COVER UP EVERYWHERE ' . Which kind thing be this, when did I just sleep. It's just 2.30am na. And we covered up outside as per state.. and instructions were given.. jikapa instructions, conduct instructions etc.. I was just there with my sleepy eyes, asking myself if this is how it will be everyday, I've not even had my bathe. Kai.. we doubled to the mess and we ate bread and 'academy tea' . Lol.. And documentation continued Sunday morning, my documents were verified that day.. and I didn't grind yansh much. We sat on the chair. Some candidates reported on sunday tho and we went on to the day's activities. After some days, document results were called and those that didn't meet the requirements were disqualified. Then the Almighty medicals started, we were taken to the permanent site as per state alphabetically from Akwa Ibom to Zamfara.. My state couldn't go that day.. and we did chest X-ray at the old site. When it was our turn, we were taken to the perm site.. Oh boy, academy fine o. Kai! . And medicals started. They took our blood and urine and we waited outside. When it was time for food, they brought food for us at the perm site. We ate and continued with other activities. We did eye test, dental test, our height and weight were checked and physical examination; where you strip naked to be examined. We were also given a medical form to fill, just to know past and present medical status. Other states continued and medical ended. There was another session of general review for everybody where Brig. Gen Dada supervised thoroughly  We waited for the results Day By Day.. and we did different things to while away the time. We were even taken to the sports complex for physical training.. We were told to sit as per state the next day cos medical results would be announced and we would move on immediately t the 3.2km race. Medical results was announced, OH BOY, NA TSUNAMI O.. It took a lot of people away including my rugged villageman. Those who passed medicals were called out and many were even doubting cos the number was just too few and we believed we were the ones who failed.. I personally didn't believe until the end of the 3.2km race. Lol. Almost everyone made first cage though, a girl from Enugu came first. We moved on Professor Mahmud Yakubu hall for Psychological and aptitude tests. We did obstacle crossing the following day, and some states started sand modelling immediately after. My state did 3 days after and we faced board. Oh boy, it wasn't a tough one this year, the questions were simple and the interaction between candidates and the Board members was very good, they joked well with us. Someone was even asked to dance Shoki. Engineering candidates all had an extra maths test though.. was the last person to face board from my state and I left immediately after.

Coursemates,  The AFSB was a sweet experience all to the glory of God. And it debunked the mentality that's it's a competition and your statemen are your enemies. I see it as a thing of destiny, Just do your thing, do it the best way you can. Pray hard to God and wish others well. What will be will surely be.. Awaiting the final list and hoping for the best, Whichever way it turns out. All glory to God. It's not a do or die affair. But AFSB sweet o.. u go see different kind of people, the quiet ones, the violent ones , the thiefs.. yes them dey come too.. all kinds of people.

And may the soul of our coursemates who died on their way back home after medical disqualification Rest In Peace.

I'm not so good at writing, please overlook my errors. If you have any questions, please ask
Bastard i just dey see this thing sev cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lawmosh:
This càndidate so you follow dey disturb bros kenechukwu abi? grin

Civilians here keep quiet, Abia state jump up the rest bury your pot cool cool
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adonisphurtune:
Please can I gain admission into NDA with math,English,Crs,marketing and government......... Reply please
you'll need econs bro or better still just post all your waec subject
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
First batch he drilled one useless candidate like that. Just something like 50 hunches. My guy endex and wanted to flee. The kind muscle pull way hold am. He just collapsed. Lost his legs man.
Then I realized 3 years was a long time.
All those small girls shouting us down to eat like animals in the mess.
We all were candidates at 66th.
The Military is a horrible place.
So we await.
kai broda fear God.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oriadegold247: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
pls can 160 gain admision to NDA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2017
oriadegold247:
pls can 160 gain admision to NDA
Bro not possible, maybe next year sha because of this new jamb cut off mark
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Paul1997: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guy its possible ok.Wit God nd the new cut of mark
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mizzygray(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please add to WhatsApp group o8o23_57_95:75
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
arcike:

u ma funi sef does silly rules don't apply 2 some type of ppl, like me I would b 19 by September but if I had proceeded wit d afsb na still airforce regardless of my age...
short service dat I would attend 1s I would b underage but would b get it.... oga seems u don't knw ur country and ur military at all... don't u knw dat b4 some ppl cum 2 d academy der name don go b4 dem... do u knw dat d all d service chiefs are entitled to 3 candidates every yr, so who go get mind disqualify dem...

if I told u dat I didnt write Ndaee dis yr and my 1st attempt(66rc) but was still shortlisted, u go believe?..
academy has used becus of a single individual ANAS NURU 2 recall a whole state 4 medicals b4(67rc) seemly cos dey mistakenly dsq him...
no worry, u go enter academy.. mk u knw say some cadets are more Dan cadets(untouchable)
oooboy,wen u enta nda,no mata who u are,in fact,snr cadets knwing u are a son of one high and might attracts xtra putee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.