Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (714986 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Soljaboi44(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kingmelford:
most times 13 names are shortlisted per state which consist of 10 successful and three reserves, well in as much we are in nigeria we assume and believe that nda is by 97% merit, because people from this group were admitted and they have never told us that it was done by a godfather
and you expect them to disclose such secret to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Soljaboi44(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
guys... checkout cheesy

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Any rivers state aspirant in this forum?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Bigboss01: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kingmelford:
the truth is just read your 4 major subjects very well because the questions are simple but can be technical and sometimes the questions are 'a' level so just read hard, the compedium should be used to test yourself because they might decide not to repeat questions
to be honest with you a have the compendium but the questions there are not just hard, very hard, seriously I don't know where to start from and my uncle a colonel keeps telling me that I most score 80 to 90% for my name to be shortlisted. Just so frustrating.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by alexie4real(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bigboss01:
to be honest with you a have the compendium but the questions there are not just hard, very hard, seriously I don't know where to start from and my uncle a colonel keeps telling me that I most score 80 to 90% for my name to be shortlisted. Just so frustrating.
where did u get it from?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by TheGeneral20017: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please who knows when the NDA compendium will be available
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bigboss01:
i will advice you to leave the compendium for now and focus on your scheme of work then two months to the exam you can start using your compendium. Its just an advice tho. You have your way to choice
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by phrancis99(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kingmelford:
phrancis99 are you from rivers state? Yes you are my villageman is that clear? You dont really need it as long as you have your primary school testimonial

From Edo State, Was born in PH... attended UDPS and UDSS upto JS2 b4 moving to Lag..
My house is in Aluu side sha...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Bigboss01: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
alexie4real:
where did u get it from?
a sergeant sent it from kadunna
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by phrancis99(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Abeg if anyone has pdf copy of the compendium, pls kindly forward to my mail...
obafaithful@gmail.com..
God bless
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Let me tip you applicants because you all are not yet candidates (those who will make the bearest 50 man list) are addressed as such. NDAEE is very very easy to conquer so don't let anyone misguide you, it is cheap to get shortlisted provided you are familiar with previous questions especially JAMB past questions.

Those who tell you NDA is 80%+ merit hmm no sane person would come and rant about being assisted be wise, if you are lucky to be in a less OGAtitive state you might be considered on merit.

NDA is never a do or die you can get a better life and command respect far better than most military officers..

All the best as soon as you journey into this narrow route! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
NNAMDIII
I rather stay awake than to keep dreaming sad
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hola! Will be trying my luck next year.. cheesy

Applied 4 NN buh didnt go 4 d exam.

Hope NDA go favour me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
demo4ril97:

I rather stay awake than to keep dreaming sad
Oga sir

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
julietkcee:
Hola! Will be trying my luck next year.. cheesy

Applied 4 NN buh didnt go 4 d exam.

Hope NDA go favour me
Why did you miss the exam?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Oga sir

Preservance pays but not everybody will get payed, hopefully you could.

#GoodLuck bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
How to get shortlisted by madawaki01. It really hepled me

[b]HEY GUYS,LET ME SHARE A SECRET ABOUT PASSING THE NDA EXAM AND GETTING SHORTLISTED,NDA EXAM IS APRIL 25(if they did nt postpone it)SO,U HAVE MORE THAN 40 DAYS TO PREPARE,THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IF U ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW
-KNOW THE 4 SUBJECTS U WILL OFFER(english is compulsory,so u wil have to chose 3 subjects+english,that makes 4)u might chose ur jamb combo if u like and u can change one or two subject if u like.I WILL POST THE LIST OF SUBJECTS WHERE U CAN CHOSE FROM UNDER UR PREFERED FACULTY..BUT MAKE SURE U CHOSE THE SUBJECT U ARE VERY GOOD IN.
-FIND A JAMB SERIES(with correct answers)OF THOSE FOUR SUBJECTS
-FIND AN NDA COMPEDIUM OF THOSE FOUR SUBJECTS(now this is the hardest part,i know the compedium is scarce,u dnt nid to buy,u can find someone that has it and photocopy,i spent up to 3k to fotocopy my 4 subjects,dat amount can buy a new one,but it is scarce,try to find som1 who has it,dnt relent...network,there are nda groups of facebook,search tirelessly,i'm sure u will find someone who has it and stay in the same town u are)U CAN PHOTOCOPY IT FROM YEAR 2000 TILL WHERE THAT COMPEDIUM STOPS..
-THEN MAKE SURE U DO BOTH JAMB AND NDA SERIES FROM YEAR 2000 till DATE OF UR FOUR SUBJECTS,MAKE SURE U DON'T DO IT ALONE,KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS,that's the koko,DO CORRECTIONS COUNTLESS TIMES,BY THE TIME U REACH THE TAIL END LIKE YEAR 2010,2011,2012,U WILL SEE THAT U WILL BE GETTING 30+ over 40 in nda past question.
-PRAY,PRAY AND PRAY
lobatan
u get shortlisted.[/b]
[/b]
Summary
NDA EXAM IS MAINLY NDA AND JAMB PAST QUESTIONS!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
demo4ril97:

Preservance pays but not everybody will get payed, hopefully you could.

#GoodLuck bro.
I'm not even sure if I'll apply 70rc. Werey no hang boot oo, 69rc medicals was strict. Maybe because of that 68rc guy that died, but bastard abeg no give up. Bro don't worry we'll make it into the armed forces, even though if it's not in academy, short service day.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Walinco:
Morning here..pls guys someone assisted me to obtain my certificate of origin and I went to collect it yesterday... But i notice something----in that certificate it was my age that was written on it instead of my Date of birth also I did not sign....
Pls guys is DAT C. Of origin legit or I should rather go myself to obtain it don't mind paying double..
Mr man that's how it is, I didn't even go by myself.

Even though you don't have the cert. Nda won't eliminate you. I forgot mine at home during afsb, they just told me to prove that I'm from my state I.e speaking my language and telling them story about my place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Castleberry:
Why did you miss the exam?
that day was my grandmothers burial.. Was thinking it wil be october buh d resheduling came a lil bit early.. Gat no other option than to leave it couldnt meet the people to sign the signing at that particular time..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2017
phrancis99:

From Edo State, Was born in PH... attended UDPS and UDSS upto JS2 b4 moving to Lag..
phrancis99:

phrancis99:

noted! You have to make the list is that clear? Start reading like the exam is tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Even though you don't have the cert. Nda won't eliminate you. I forgot mine at home during afsb, they just told me to prove that I'm from my state I.e speaking my language and telling them story about my place
oga sir, you were just lucky, some people were sent home, when people plenty NDA go dey look for small fault to dispose people
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by phrancis99(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
[color=#990000][/color] noted! You have to make the list is that clear? Start reading like the exam is tomorrow

Yes Sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by phrancis99(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2017
@kingmelford, send me ur FB contact
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017
phrancis99:
@kingmelford, send me ur FB contact
melford desmond
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Weldone guyz,,,,,,It's seems i hv no tym for nairaland anymore,,,,i cant even remember when last i read for ndaee,,,,daily activities caused it,,,,,But sha God gat plans,,,70rc issha allah!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by humblesteve(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
julietkcee:
that day was my grandmothers burial.. Was thinking it wil be october buh d resheduling came a lil bit early.. Gat no other option than to leave it couldnt meet the people to sign the signing at that particular time..
For the purpose of next time, you can write the exam without the signings.

Even, some people didn't sign during the screening but was lucky to see an officer who signed it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by humblesteve(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2017
@ Castleberry, you applied too?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2017
humblesteve:

Even, some people didn't sign during the screening but was lucky to see an officer who signed it.
ait thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicNz(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:

It may not happen like that this time around coz the table is turning right now.
New commandant... New rules.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by TheGeneral20017: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Wait o what do we have to sign undecided undecided undecided
humblesteve:

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
humblesteve:
@ Castleberry, you applied too?
Yes. Made it to the medicals but was screened out

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.