Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (714995 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
julietkcee:
that day was my grandmothers burial.. Was thinking it wil be october buh d resheduling came a lil bit early.. Gat no other option than to leave it couldnt meet the people to sign the signing at that particular time..
Next year then. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by humblesteve(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
TheGeneral20017:
Wait o what do we have to sign undecided undecided undecided
We're actually discussing NN lower rank, not NDA.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by humblesteve(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Castleberry:

Yes. Made it to the medicals but was screened out
lol. This year medical screening was very strict, out of 133 of my state men, only 37 of us passed.

Last year, i was there too, but wasn't that strict. But, i didn't pass the medical.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DonBobes(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
arcike:

a dssc officer hardly reaches 1 star (generalship)..
dey can only b in d force 4 a specific number of yrs... 10yrs if am Nt mistaken... tho a few were lucky 2 b generals tho dey can b at dat rank 4 just a yr b4 dey are retired or 2 at d most
Gaskia I don't know about dis.
I get to enquire about a senior offrs course/profile if he does something eida gud or bad.
But Wetin concern me with ferreting into snr offrs commission profiles self? I don't need dat. So long m growing everyday in d military
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Odunayaw:
artyman. you don resurrect
i think so
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
oga sir, you were just lucky, some people were sent home, when people plenty NDA go dey look for small fault to dispose people
bro if you check the documents nda told us to bring you'll see that they didn't even put that document
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Castleberry:

Yes. Made it to the medicals but was screened out
from the start of this thread, it was strictly for NDA only........ by the way which batch were u at the naval screening..... why did u fail medical? where u told? if yes address it..... cuz NDA will tell u same thing..... i was at the screening also.... 3rd batch.... went there to catch fun.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xslaze3xd:
from the start of this thread, it was strictly for NDA only........ by the way which batch were u at the naval screening..... why did u fail medical? where u told? if yes address it..... cuz NDA will tell u same thing..... i was at the screening also.... 3rd batch.... went there to catch fun.......

Batch C too. Mismuster. What state are you from? I was screened out based on xray related issue. Working on it already tho. My apologies if I was derailing
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
humblesteve:

lol. This year medical screening was very strict, out of 133 of my state men, only 37 of us passed.

Last year, i was there too, but wasn't that strict. But, i didn't pass the medical.

I don't understand. Are you among the 37 that passed from your state this year?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
julietkcee:
Hola! Will be trying my luck next year.. cheesy

Applied 4 NN buh didnt go 4 d exam.

Hope NDA go favour me
hope you know all the requirements
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:
bro if you check the documents nda told us to bring you'll see that they didn't even put that document
check very well, they asked us, check number 4E of what they asked us to bring, one guy from adamawa was sent home for not coming with l.g.a identification certificate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by TheGeneral20017: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
check very well, they asked us, check number 4E of what they asked us to bring, one guy from adamawa was sent home for not coming with l.g.a identification certificate
please like what documents I don't want to leave anything behind oo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
Bro that's not the document we were talking about, it's the one he'll get from liaison office we're talking of.

Are you from adamawa? then you'll surely know me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
MicNz:

It may not happen like that this time around coz the table is turning right now.
New commandant... New rules.
Idiot you no understand jor, this one is not the document that we'll print from nda website.

Are you serious about the commandant stuff? Mt Ibrahim wey like to dey dismiss cadets, thank God he's going
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
hope you know all the requirements
few
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro that's not the document we were talking about, it's the one he'll get from liaison office we're talking of.

Are you from adamawa? then you'll surely know me
no i'm from rivers state but i had a friend that we went to the interview together, he is from adamawa
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by humblesteve(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Castleberry:

I don't understand. Are you among the 37 that passed from your state this year?
yes. batch A
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicNz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Idiot you no understand jor, this one is not the document that we'll print from nda website.

Are you serious about the commandant stuff? Mt Ibrahim wey like to dey dismiss cadets, thank God he's going

You no dey aware...?

Oyebade is the new commandant.

Back to business, for the fact that people wthiut state of origin cert were pardoned this year doesn't mean that they will still be pardoned next year...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingmelford:
Bro which one is I.g.a identification certificate.. Pls explain
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
NNAMDIII:
it was there bro check 4e...wat I don't understand is the slash "/" does it mean we can come with one of the mentions??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Castleberry:

Batch C too. Mismuster. What state are you from? I was screened out based on xray related issue. Working on it already tho. My apologies if I was derailing
lolzzz mismuster...... u guys delayed us, I'm from the home of peace, BORNO STATE. Better work on the problem. NDA won't do what those Naval medical personnel did for u guys.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingmelford(m): 3:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Walinco:
it was there bro check 4e...wat I don't understand is the slash "/" does it mean we can come with one of the mentions??
yea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2017
humblesteve:

yes. batch A
Nice. Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Castleberry: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzz mismuster...... u guys delayed us, I'm from the home of peace, BORNO STATE. Better work on the problem. NDA won't do what those Naval medical personnel did for u guys.
Okay
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NNAMDIII(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Walinco:
is this how the document is? If it's like this then you'll have to bring it but if it's not then you don't need it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Walinco(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
NNAMDIII:
is this how the document is? If it's like this then you'll have to bring it but if it's not then you don't need it.
OK I have understood the certificate of state of origin is needed after selection but not when facing the board.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2017
DonBobes:

Gaskia I don't know about dis.
I get to enquire about a senior offrs course/profile if he does something eida gud or bad.
But Wetin concern me with ferreting into snr offrs commission profiles self? I don't need dat. So long m growing everyday in d military

i was answering some1s Q, and clearly it doesn't apply 2 u since u are a regular officer... but I speak facts but feel free 2 doubts. by d way d dream of every officer is generalship, dat is only wen u would knw dat u hv reali grown.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kingmelford:
The general20017 you would not be trained as a pilot, pilots most times are for short service combatant, although nda might decide to train some cadet to be a full pilot but it is not rear. Mind you, your arm of service can be changed at any point of the interview it depends on the population required and your intellect with physique sometimes. Oga arcike, madawaki, nnamdii and others should shade more light
To be clear...firstly there is nothing like short service combatants only regulars are combatants(excluding ARMY where there is a DSSC option)...SSC who wants to be a combatant will have to go for DRC ..
Air pilots are usually RCs (only very few even get to fly,even though they may be qualified)most flying SSCs in the air force are from back in the days(dollars to doughnuts ,you will hardly find a SSC pilot of the rank of squadron leader and less) back then since the AIR FORCE is relatively new compared to army and navy,...SSCs air force no dey near hangar talk less about cockpit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
stanley59:

To be clear...firstly there is nothing like short service combatants only regulars are combatants(excluding ARMY where there is a DSSC option)...SSC who wants to be a combatant will have to go for DRC ..
Air pilots are usually RCs (only very few even get to fly,even though they may be qualified)most flying SSCs in the air force are from back in the days(dollars to doughnuts ,you will hardly find a SSC pilot of the rank of squadron leader and less) back then since the AIR FORCE is relatively new compared to army and navy,...SSCs air force no dey near hangar talk less about cockpit

u are funi young man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
arcike:

u are funi young man

undecided ...I don't make jokes,no serious person does
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Oluwadara419(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good day all. I am a 100l law student of UI. I am very interested in Nda. But, there are some questions I want to ask.
1. I am having two olevels: one is a neco result of 2013 with maths govt econs crk geography and biology,english is d7. The second one is a waec result of 2014 with maths eng govt econs crk yoruba and civic. I want to put in for pol sci. Should I use the waec? Or both the waec and neco? What subject should I register for Jamb?
2. I hope a fix tooth wont be any effect?
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
stanley59:
undecided ...I don't make jokes,no serious person does

go get ur facts straight...

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.