Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Blood Diamond ($$) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blood Diamond ($$) (2039 Views)

Direct Download Link: True Blood Season 6 2013 TV Series HDTV / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
Its a movie awarded Best ~Movie in 2006/07.
It portrayed a deep scenario of the African world, of its rich and enormous wealth derived from soil diamonds.
What u think bout this movie featuring Djimoun Hounsou and Leonardo DEcarprio.

That film was a BOMB!!
Any reviews?
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2009
Dude you're 2-3yrs late now smiley

But it was an awesome, sad, moving & educative movie. I almost cried cry cry
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
JeSoul, u're right, its 2 to 3 yrs late nw bur i can stil affirm that the movies memory still lingers a great deal considerin d factuals of it.
The killings, child soldiering et al. Besides Its a true life story.
Kudos to Leonardo DeCarp. He was a heroe in dat movie.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 2:06am On Mar 27, 2009
Was Jennifer Connelly necessary for that movie? undecided
Impressed that Leo learned the 'english'
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by mohawkchic(f): 3:15am On Mar 27, 2009
iice:

Was Jennifer Connelly necessary for that movie? undecided
Impressed that Leo learned the 'english'

~You mean Krio tongue Thats what we call our Broken English
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 3:21am On Mar 27, 2009
Women in general are unnecessary in 98% of movies.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by mohawkchic(f): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

~ Lol,is that a fact?
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 4:40am On Mar 27, 2009
Yep.

Notice how women are 99% of the time only used as sex kittens in movies. So bloody unnecessary.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Very true. grin I just wonder why women were needed in all the Bond movies.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 4:56am On Mar 27, 2009
Seeing that Bond's a stupid LovePeddler himself.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
@iice, long tyme. Whats ur reason for probing dat Jennifer Connelly's role wasnt necesary? I hope it ur personal view anyway, bur her character was in no doubt awesome and excellent, she been a Journalist et Reporter in d movie cldnt av been better acted by any other. I'll advice u to re-watch d movie.

@dEReloadeD,
HOW can u further defend ur claims if u say
Women are unnecessary in 98% of movies
I guess it untrue* tongue
they make the movies kinda tasteful cool
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You mean Krio  tongue Thats what we call our Broken English

Yeah.  .  .was trying to learn a little sef tongue

DeReloaded:

Rofl.  True.

@Brein, awesome and excellent? Couldnt have been better acted by another?
She was unnecessary in the movie. The role could have been acted by a man and it wouldnt have made a difference, so her role had no impact whatsoever on the movie. As to acted better. Connelly is a hit and miss actress. She can be good sometimes and terrible other times.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
O P @iice, i guez blue is your fav.

The role could have been acted by a man
I bet the script writer wasnt so daft for makin a woman take up that role. He (d writer) had his/her reasons 4 puttin it dat way, besides Blood Diamond couldnt av been so spiced up without d presence of a female character cheesy
i was real sad while i watched it d 1st tyme sad
But thank God today Serialeone is captive free from her own extruding diamond resource control and are with legal partnerships with exportin exporters.
Dont tell me u want a low down of the movie review* grin
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
Uhuh. . .like Dereloaded said. Women are unnecessary most of the times in movies.
So script writer or not, she was unnecessary there. Women are usually only there in the context of sex.

Movie review? I guess you are new to the TV/Movie section grin
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
Yes miss iice am new hia and i also knw dat there's a thread created for movie reviews cool so?
I use to be a model though*
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
Good for you
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
Dude, stay off the crack pipe
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by vescucci(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
And stop opening threads whenever your crack is depleted
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2009
brein:

@iice, long tyme. Whats ur reason for probing dat Jennifer Connelly's role wasnt necesary? I hope it ur personal view anyway, bur her character was in no doubt awesome and excellent, she been a Journalist et Reporter in d movie cldnt av been better acted by any other. I'll advice u to re-watch d movie.

ROTFL!!!
So when a person posts on nairaland, they have to support it by stating that "its just my view" before you understand that each post represents a point of view? Dude! cheesy
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
Ouch guys
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by AloyEmeka9: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2009
Uhuh. . .like Dereloaded said. Women are unnecessary most of the times in movies.
So script writer or not, she was unnecessary there. Women are usually only there in the context of sex.

You know how much money those women yield for those movies?. baking soda may be little and looks insignificant in baking your loaf, but just don't add it and see how your bread will look when you remove it from the oven.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by spikedcylinder: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2009
Most movies that are actually worth their salt don't have irrelevant women in it and thats not 98% of movies.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by AloyEmeka9: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2009
Most movies that are actually worth their salt don't have irrelevant women in it and thats not 98% of movies.

I wonder why they claim women are irrelevant in movies. I think though that 98% of todays movies that have gay characters just slide the parts into the story just to enhance gay acceptance in the society because the characters and the parts they play are usually irrelevant to the theme.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by iice(f): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You know how much money those women yield for those movies?. baking soda may be little and looks insignificant in baking your loaf, but just don't add it and see how your bread will look when you remove it from the oven.

Yes am terribly bothered by the money they make. . .warrahell grin

Yeah i bet just like jen connelly's part cheesy
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

most of those woman dont have women period grin
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2009
*rolls eyes*

It should say most of those movies dont have women, period.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2009
hehehehehe huh!

***keeps silence***
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by spikedcylinder: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

most of those woman dont have women period grin

Bloody hell!!!! grin grin grin grin

Gosh, I can't stop laughing. grin cheesy
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
*waka* angry tongue
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2009
Hey guys, talkin bou *Diamonds* i believe it a precious gift frm the Almighty God enriched an scattered about in most african countries, why not we especially Nigerians come to a realistic fact and see this free gift of nature as an embodiment of wealth.

My question is, do we still have Diamonds in soils of Nigeria If yes, where can one possibly begin a search.
I bet u guys are pretending not to know the huge sums lying on having a single piece of it.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by vescucci(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
I hope you'renot serious. Dereloaded please spare any scathing remark your mind might be brewing. Be nice.
Re: Blood Diamond ($$) by DeReloaded: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
Rofl. I dont respond to those obviously on crack, so dont worry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Scam And Fraud Alert / Mysterious Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Movie Is Dead. / [MOVIE] DOWNLOAD: Power Season 4 Episode 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.