Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Snail Calcium Supplements - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Calcium Supplements (15829 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria: Pen Construction, Broodstock & Feeds / Buy Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate From Lagos Nigeria Seller / Snail Hub--- Where Buyers Meet Sellers And Learn For FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by tvcatch15(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2016
plopapy:
A park of calcium now sell at 300
a cartoon sell at 3000
There are 12 park in a cartoon.
Please when u get urs help us to comment so that others will learn from it.Many has gotten and yet to comment. Please don't forget to come back to rate us. Thanks for you patronage. Raising health eggs, big eggs, big snail, and healthy snail free from all forms of metals, and poisonous content and edible snail is our altmost priority.

Pls I wld like to order for ur calcium supplement. Do u delivery to Lagos.tnx
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes we do deliver it nation wide. We also have distributor in Lagos call 08032512493 for directions.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by MC1(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
I'd like to give an honest feedback. I called the number, and the person on the other end of the conversation sounded very knowledgeable about snail farming, he helped me see certain truth that I wasn't able to see in the E-Book. He also sounded honest to me, and I look forward to doing business with them....Thanks 'Sir P'
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by redex288(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Please how can I get it in Calabar?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
redex288:
Please how can I get it in Calabar?
It will be sent to u when u make order.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
MC1:
I'd like to give an honest feedback. I called the number, and the person on the other end of the conversation sounded very knowledgeable about snail farming, he helped me see certain truth that I wasn't able to see in the E-Book. He also sounded honest to me, and I look forward to doing business with them....Thanks 'Sir P'
You are welcome. And we will always help all that are willing to go into snail farming free of charge, we don't sell e books, we lecture u free on phone no matter where u are. We are happy to help u progress
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Topz007: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls how do get hands on that snail calcium supplements... Am from delta
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Topz007: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Because my baby snails are about to emerge few weeks from now... Or better still lecture me on how to home make it.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Topz007: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Do u have distributor for the snail calcium in delta state?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
Topz007:
Do u have distributor for the snail calcium in delta state?
We are located in asaba precisely. So you can call or come over to our office, factory or farm to purchase calcium supplements, A.A or A.M. we also offer trainings and farm inspections, test for contaminations, treatments, disinfections etc.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Angelsteveayika: 3:46pm On May 19, 2018
good day, please I would like to get a supply of the calcium, I live in ENUGU. please how do I get my order?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 12:01pm On May 31, 2018
Please call for details on how to get the product okay
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Paiebi(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2018
for the first time my snails abandon pawpaw fruits for anything. they love the CALCIUM supplement and are increasing in sizes. This is the best I've seen. Paiebi from Bayelsa
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Kingjayjnr: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Paiebi:
for the first time my snails abandon pawpaw fruits for anything. they love the CALCIUM supplement and are increasing in sizes. This is the best I've seen. Paiebi from Bayelsa

How long have you been using this calcium? Has there been any changes or progress your snail growth and egg laying? This product has been selling since 2015 and should earn some credibility by now.

Those who have been using it since 2015 should give us some reply as to how it's been doing for them.

Cheers.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by greenmonk: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kingjayjnr:

How long have you been using this calcium? Has there been any changes or progress your snail growth and egg laying? This product has been selling since 2015 and should earn some credibility by now.

Those who have been using it since 2015 should give us some reply as to how it's been doing for them.

Cheers.
Is this thread still on?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
greenmonk:

Is this thread still on?
Yes it is still on.any question. We are also still in business
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kingjayjnr:

Cheers.

Most don't come back here for testimonies but do call. This is as a result of them not having account with nairaland. Which you know, you must have an account before you could comment. But as you could see there are no single bad comment from people, believe you me if the product was not as it was specified, some one would have taking the pains to comment. Don't be left out, we are still in business. Please for new buyers and old once, please do comment what you discovered and your testimonies so that newer buyers could see and rate us as well
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Paiebi:

Thanks for the testimony. Please buyers we need more testimonies from you about our product and services also.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by selfwife(f): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
good evening sir.Pls how can i get good A.M to start my farm in oyo state..can this calcuim supplement be given from day one?
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by folahann(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Well done. This Calcium would be nice the way I'm seeing things.

Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by titilope0909: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
I need it on Ibadan
How can I get it ordered
Thanks
08036928223/08160605274
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
selfwife:
good evening sir.Pls how can i get good A.M to start my farm in oyo state..can this calcuim supplement be given from day one?

You could get good A.M from Us at good price, and also calcium supplement can be giving 2 weeks from the day the snails hatched.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by plopapy: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2018
It has Ben great so far. No negative comments/rating. We have been doing it and we will still continue do it again and again. Please help us to help others by commenting on our post, when u get the supplement. Please don't just buy and keep quiet. Help your fellow farmers to know the good in the supplement. And also our services.
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Chukslar: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
I need it in owerri, 08038084197
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Sagist: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Please how can I order I'm in Abuja.. I'll need 3
Re: Snail Calcium Supplements by Abrahamsimple: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Pls what species of snail are these I found them at my backyard?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Growing Potatoes In Sacks. / Researchers Discover Cure For ‘Tomato Ebola’ / How To Set Up Profitable Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.