Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Tecno M3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno M3 (618 Views)

Tecno M3 - sold... / How Can I Use Odin Windows Software In Flashing My Tecno M3? / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno M3 by jayyungg(m): 2:40am On Aug 20, 2015
my tecno m3 playstore is not loading. pls help. the response I get is connection time out. retry
Re: My Tecno M3 by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
mine also did d same, but luckily i got it done, from this websites http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/08/solutions-to-google-play-store-problems.html
jayyungg:
my tecno m3 playstore is not loading. pls help. the response I get is connection time out. retry
Re: My Tecno M3 by Carlcaresophia: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2015
jayyungg:
Hi, as for the problem you mentined, if your phone shows "error to connect server", you can try to uninstall the playstore, and reinstall it. If your phone shows "no connection", you may need to upadate your palystore. To update it, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Tecno M3 by jayyungg(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, as for the problem you mentined, if your phone shows "error to connect server", you can try to uninstall the playstore, and reinstall it. If your phone shows "no connection", you may need to upadate your palystore. To update it, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Appreciated. Now working.
Re: My Tecno M3 by Carlcaresophia: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
jayyungg:
Appreciated. Now working.
Glad to know that!

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Will Absorb Lenovo Mobile / How To Recover Files I Deleted From My Sd Android / How Do I Get An Address Of A Good And Reliable Phone Repairer In Yenegoa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.