Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) (41794 Views)

Photos From A Fatal Accident In MMA2 Ikeja Lagos Yesterday / As Seen On Kakande Road Enroute Ajah This Morning / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Lol!
He's probably deaf and dumb

The reverse is the case here. angry undecided
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by peeparty(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Donbabajay12:
Abi ooo ,help me ask him
na so I ask d guy oo.him never talk.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by adewaleadam(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Sani satani
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Its was so funny when I and Diwura got this in the vehicle yesterday.
@OP how u take know Adediwura?
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by condralbede(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
He z scared of this ppl with touch n follow!
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Asuokaa: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Yellow bar people
This is wrong men...and am sure you have "yellow bar pple" has friends...
Not all nigerians find tribalism funny
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by cecegorz(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Lol!

Lol. You are probably an illiterate! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
It's allowed.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by nikkiking(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2015
The ear is for listening so touch not, just talk.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by DTOBS(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2015
neejay1986:
correct man...he's still considering Ebola.
;Dcorrect man...he's still considering Ebola.
no oooo,maybe he has been a victim of ritual before through touching! sharp dude...
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by jangola08(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Lagos never stop to flabbergast me
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by precious1967(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
craziness
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by malonephill(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Serious driver! Even in real sense some poeple can't talk without touching it annoying and irritating at times....

1 Like

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by rugipp(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by bash4us(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Maybe d last time he was touched, his D**k disappeared grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by dotune(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Na so na. No com give am Ebola abeg.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by seangy4konji: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
The fear of jazzmen is d beginning of wisdom.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by stlaibrowne(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Asuokaa:

This is wrong men...and am sure you have "yellow bar pple" has friends...

Not all nigerians find tribalism funny

Brother stupidity have no regards for tribe or etnicity. And I appreciate what you are trying to do for that young man but sometimes you ignore stupidity for what it is
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Adethewura01: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
I almost didn't want to continue the journey when I saw it. lol. Kolo man. By the way, a friend told me someone has posted my photo here. cool.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by babestella: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2015
A lot is happening these days.

People move around in Lagos with lots of juju in their pockets, handbags, fetish rings and charms these days.

I witnessed one scenario at okota round about last month, a man brushed the rear side of a Toyota camry and gave it a slight dent could easily be pushed out without any cosmetic job done, next thing the young man who owns the camry (tiny light) came out of his car leaving his female passenger and rushed to the guy in Nissan pathfinder who was the culprit apparently fuming and ready to bring down the heavens. Next thing I noticed, the young man dipped his hand into his left pocket, brought out a rusty black ring and slipped it into his finger. He was ready to hit his offender with this ring.

People had to intervene for them to even leave the road because they already caused serious tragic jam around that axis.

So people should be careful, do not fight certain kind of people. No matter how neatly dressed they appear to be, they still have some form of objects on them that could hurt you.

I'm not surprised what this guy wrote there, someone could just touch him and he will wake up to see his self in a thick forest with no escape route.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by lonelydora: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2015
He no wan make them spoil him juju.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by wtfCode: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
hehehehehe. This is the kinda brain u'll find in yoruba land. For him mind now, he's very intelligent. *smh*
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by zonax(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
He's afraid of ebola or loosing one of his balls after been touched by a juju passenger.
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by yehmi01(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
And you didn't come down and take another cab.

You people can be very funny.

Once you see something that is not normal the first thing on your mind is to reach for you phone and snap for nairaland front page.

So if he carried you the wrong way you will still not talk to him abi.

How did you tell him where you were going in the first place.

And if he his dumb like some people say then I don't think he should be driving a car. So how does he knows when other cars press horns.

Lagos Naa wa angry angry
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Triniti(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Lagos state of mind
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
Lagos is a place "things" are even surprised they are happening.

cheesy

Hahahaahahaha!
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by dayosweetness(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Lol!
are you sure u ok
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol aminat508 i tire for ur ppl oh grin

1 Like

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by dayosweetness(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
yehmi01:
And you didn't come down and take another cab.

You people can be very funny.

Once you see something that is not normal the first thing on your mind is to reach for you phone and snap for nairaland front page.

So if he carried you the wrong way you will still not talk to him abi.

How did you tell him where you were going in the first place.

And if he his dumb like some people say then I don't think he should be driving a car. So how does he knows when other cars press horns.

Lagos Naa wa angry angry
bros are u ok,he wrote talk dont touch, if hes dumb hw wld he say u shld talk to him, pls read and understand before u comment

2 Likes

Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by paulson21: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
**I dn't blame him oh,,this lif is turning into something else..** wink[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by IntroVAT: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
How will the fine be enforced?
Re: Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) by Aminat508(f): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adethewura01:
I almost didn't want to continue the journey when I saw it. lol. Kolo man. By the way, a friend told me someone has posted my photo here. cool.
lol @ Adediwura so u re here.... shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.