Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces (1980 Views)

Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! / I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined / My Wife Said She's Being Having Sex With Me Only To Fulfill "All Righteousness". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by forenzy: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Can that happen
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by deadZONE: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
yes.... if the person does not have blood in her body.
it could also happen if the dick size was a toothpick.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by SUGARBEE(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Her hymen might have been accidentally broken when she was having her period
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
very possible..
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by podosci(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
The helm that causes the blood might have been broken some time ago without her notice....it can be broken has a result of rigorous exercise, bicycle riding

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by jideprof: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
PMB Must Probe This!
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by IamforGod: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
podosci:
The helm that causes the blood might have been broken some time ago without her notice....it can be broken has a result of rigorous exercise, bicycle riding

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by mutter(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
podosci:

I was quite a tom boy as a kid played ball with the boys, clime and rode bike better than most boys. One day at about nine I noticed my undies was soaked with some blood. I was scared to tell my mum.brcause I imagined they would think something else and that they would scold me or beat me. So I hud the undies and threw it away. There was no more blood so I forgot about it.
However it was disappointing on my first night. No blood no proof.
I felt bad about it but it was not my fault. If only I had the courage to speak to my mum. If only I was living in a society and at a time where the darkness of silence did not cause more harm than good .
I also know a girl that after the first time. She did not bleed immediately. But later on her way home her cloths were stained.
It is very important that we jump over this huddle of narrow outlook and realise the impact on innocent girls.
It is really sad for a girl to give up her virginity without it being acknowledged.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by 5minsmadness: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
mutter:
It is really sad for a girl to give up her virginity without it being acknowledged
cry
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
She has been disvirgined in her dream.....
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by Dbtcking: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
D
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
It is very possible.
Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by MrsDot(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
It can be true smiley

I have beautiful 1st grade thrift (Women) Clothing for sale and I can help you slay on a budget.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308

Re: A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces by Dbtcking: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
T

(1) (Reply)

6 Surefire Ways To Handle A Cheating Husband / Air-conditioner And TV / Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.