Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined (4602 Views)

Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Twinkie8: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2016
I have this big problem which i've been unable to share with any one.
[18/03 20:16] ‪Before my husband and i got married, we did involve in some kind of stupid naughty plays, without penetration though. Along the line, i discovered that am pregnant. How? That was what we kept asking each other . We had no choice than to quickly plan for our marriage.And even since after the marriage, we've tried to do the real thing several times but to no avail. Am a very scary type. I couldn't bear the pain. And the most complicated part now is that am 8 months pregnant now and still the hymen has not been broken. And am so scared and worried now that if i have to do it now it will affect the baby or some complicated issues. Or can i deliver normal without having to do it?
Source: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/04/im-8-months-pregnant-with-hymen-intact.html
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by hungryboy(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Aunty, because e happen to virgin Mary no mean say e go happen to you, Holy Ghost been don stop to dey put women belle, Tell me another lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by divinehand2003(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2016
April fool

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Iolite(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
April fool

Yeye one
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Flexherbal(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
April fool
Could it be?
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Evina(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Woman! Ever heard of Ectopic Pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Twinkie8: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Playing around the genital area can result in pregnancy even without penetration. Spermatogenesis doesn't need penetration to sneak in.

8 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
What makes you think you are a virgin?
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Veektoria(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Twinkie8:
Playing around the genital area can result in pregnancy even without penetration. Spermatogenesis doesn't need penetration to sneak in.
Can anything 'sneak in' when the hymen is still intact? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by eyinjuege: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Evina:

Haaa shocked shocked shocked

Ectopic pregnancy at 8 months!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by egopersonified(f): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
No worries, the baby's head will do the job.

9 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Swissheart(f): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Have you seen the movie Contract?

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by bigsmoke2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
when delivering tell them to give u epidural anaesthesia so you won't feel the pain once the place heal after delivery you and your partner can do it any how (woman wey don born no dey fear pênïs)

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Twinkie8: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Veektoria:
Can anything 'sneak in' when the hymen is still intact? undecided
Yes oh. Hymen can't block liquid.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Veektoria(f): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Twinkie8:
Yes oh. Hymen can't block liquid.
Hmmm...adonbilivit grin.
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by crackhaus: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Well, Mary was able to birth Jesus as a virgin...and I'm pretty sure the medical advances today are much more sophisticated than it was over 2000years ago.

Go figure..

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by byvan03: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pregnancy without co*itus is very possible once the sperm cells are deposited close to the genit*alia. That there is a hymen doesn't mean there is no opening, it simply means that a thin piece of flesh is hanging somewhere around the entrance. How does menstrual blood escape? So hymen doesn't mean the yonder is sealed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by byvan03: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
What's changing my words? shocked

C*oitus= reproduction

Geni*talia = instruments

What nonsense? angry
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by edwife(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by aameyah(f): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Veektoria:
Hmmm...adonbilivit grin.

Same way the menstrual blood comes out from a hole in a virgin's hymen, same way sperm can find it's way in. It happens....

5 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by CoCoLav(f): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
I know someone this happened to. Never believed it was medically possible.
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Veektoria(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
aameyah:

Same way the menstrual blood comes out from a hole in a virgin's hymen, same way sperm can find it's way in. It happens....
wow.. I never knew that tho. Thanks
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by stevecantrell: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Dick like a biro.
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by CallmeKola(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jane the Virgin! cheesy
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by bejeria101(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Evina:

How she wan hear? Do nigerians ever read? Make i faint biko *faints* lol
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by Evina(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
bejeria101:

How she wan hear? Do nigerians ever read? Make i faint biko *faints* lol

grin
Heeellooooo Siiir! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
egopersonified:
No worries, the baby's head will do the job.

Lol! Una get time sha. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2016
byvan03:
What's changing my words? shocked

C*oitus= reproduction

Geni*talia = instruments

What nonsense? angry

Instruments? grin
As in Musical instruments.
This seun's word gag is getting ridiculous and childish.
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:
[img]http://media./media/xcBzwKPOkvDvq/giphy.gif[/img]

shockedshockedshocked
abeg drop the cup of Guinness jare grin
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by BluStreak(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Veektoria:
Hmmm...adonbilivit grin.

Oya naaah! Donbiliv o and be playing rough play with that ya smallie boyfriend until that slimy thing (pre-cum) at d tip of his d!ckk carries one stubborn sparmatozoa enter ur intact-hymen pu$$ie, u will know not to biliv everything dem boys say to you. Ever wondered how ur monthly period is possible despite your hymen being intact?
Re: I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined by byvan03: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
cococandy:

Instruments? grin
As in Musical instruments.
This seun's word gag is getting ridiculous and childish.

It certainly might be musical or medical instruments, seriously is becoming super ridiculous grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future / Life Is Simple, Life Is Easy / Pls Judge Between My Husband And Me Who's Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.