Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair (46838 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by segdan(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
i swear yemi ugly ooooo
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by primeminister: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
like seriously ,this girl woo woo natural
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by ebuka440: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
This Yemi Alade is a little bit ugly
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by chkb: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
An epitome of. beauty
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
She so naturally natural cheesy. Who get her address seff? I need to give her belle gringrin
belle ke? shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by nwadiuko1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Pin-Up Naturalista! Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Short ‘fro

Afro pop singer, Yemi Alade is all about the natural hair life.

A few hours ago she posted this photo praising her natural hair that seems to be coming out of a split end phase.

She captioned the photo – “Awwww mi natural hurrr….Thank You Lord…no more split ends.” We’re happy too Yemi…we’re happy too!

She was feeling her pin-up look which features a bold red lip, a slim choker, big hoop earrings, a sultry off-shoulder top and a cute Minnie Mouse head band.

https://instagram.com/p/6mZW3agv_6/?taken-by=yemialade
that breast looks fallen grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by PecE2Make: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Her breast self don fall. Thank God for bra
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by thelish(f): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
nairalanders! when u expect them to yab, dem nor go yab. Na when dem see fine person, dem go start curse am. lol
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by chybykee(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chisos!!!! Who let this Out?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by honestpoju: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
she looks sick
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
belle ke? shocked
Yea... U got a problem with that?? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by uyisteven(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Can't see any pix oo
do trow away dat fone...u've used it 4 2 long

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Baby me and you, sitting on the tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g......
...You make me feel like ayaya! wink cheesy
I like her.

hian!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by riczy(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
c hw She wowo,KUDOS to make up
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by mistersle3m(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Been on my natural 'hurr' since birth and nobody talks about it. Y'all are not nice
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by ModiKen(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
dododawa1:
Northern = power, Western = education and Eastern = business

Southern = Fishing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Cyriloha(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
She looks good naturally.. Sweet chick

selebobo dey chop better food sha
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Yea... U got a problem with that?? undecided
yes cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair by Alichigozie: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
No big deal on her hair. Can't see anything outstanding abt her hair.
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Mtcheeeeewwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.