Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (46856 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Rapper Olamide is set to welcome another child with OAP MariaOkan, just days after welcoming a son with his fiancée, Bukunmi.

According to our credible insider, after Maria discovered that she was one month pregnant for Olamide, she approached him and requested for money to terminate the pregnancy and return to the U.K.

Our source revealed that the rapper obliged and gave her the sum of N2m. The radio presenter thereafter resigned from Beat FM and left for London.

However, on getting there, she decided to keep the pregnancy, thus causing serious tension between the erstwhile lovers, due to the sudden breach of agreement.

Seeing that the situation won’t change and it was getting messy, Olamide opened up to his then pregnant fiancée, Bukunmi, and he was forgiven. Maria is expected to put to bed any moment from now.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzfD4McHrSQ/?hl=en

2 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Chronicgenius: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Ewo!...Olamide self na scam las las...To think I was actually commending the guy yesterday for sticking to d same woman DAT gave birth to his first son makes me feel awkward���

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2019
wise baby mama

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Aonkuuse(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
She did the right thing. If a guy ask you to abort, just try and give birth to the child and give him to kill simple

241 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Abfinest007(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2019
away match is very good but u have to play safe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Olamide don join wizkid and davido who dey always give ugly gels belle.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by LisaAnne(f): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Ewo!...Olamide self na scam las las...To think I was actually commending the guy yesterday for sticking to d same woman DAT gave birth to his two sons makes me feel awkward���

Regular guys are rarely loyal talkless of Musicians with groupies everywhere

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by iamsea(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Why did she collect the 2milly if she knew she isnt aborting the pregnancy? I'm sure she kept the pregnancy cuz she wan dey collect child support monthly.. Olamide should collect his 2milly b4 he starts paying her any child support..

101 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by LisaAnne(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2019
donbacihi:
[s]Some women just come dis world to steal,kill and to destroy...always collecting with right hands,but gives with left hands.[/s]
Some men just come to this world to distribute sperm everywhere

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Chronicgenius: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2019
LisaAnne:
Regular guys are rarely loyal talkless of Musicians with groupies everywhere
As in ehn....d matter taya me..lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Beverlyjean(f): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Just because u can't control urself for 5mins pleasure when u c big ass made this guy loose 2miilion ... And a forced child... But some women sha... Y dint she insist on condoms or take after act pills

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Beverlyjean(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2019
LisaAnne:

Some men just come to this world to distribute sperm everywhere

But y dint she take pills... It's certain that she planned it out... A woman her age can't claim ignorance, any woman that's above 23 that gets pregnant, just know that she planned on getting pregnant

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by bennynaza(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2019
What is all these?

Are we trying to take over from SA and Zimbabwe on glorifying bullshit news? Most of which are fake and unfounded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2019
At the end of the day na she lose.
Once the man confesses to his original spouse and she forgives him your child officially becomes a bastard.
I don't believe that 2M story, my mind is pushing more towards 250K or a little more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Profmarley: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Away match issa goal..

Pregnancy issa goal..

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Sharp girl with igbo girl sense grin

For your original hair and wigs at wholesale price check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Satan66(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
She did the right thing. If a guy ask you to abort, just try and give birth to the child and give him to kill simple
If any stupid woman tried that on me.
I will beat her like a mad man!
I hope she's ready to become a single mother.

10 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by passyhansome(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
SELF WORTH
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by chelsea1116(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
A
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Pavore9: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by IamSoProlific: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Nice one baddosneh.

He was wise enough to open up early enough to his fiancée, the dude just gained just yet another love and respect from me.

For my kind of person, once my fiancée has forgiven me, I'm good. The said girl should go to hell for all I care.

Opportunists everywhere, she too wan be baby mama for cele.

Yeye something and senator Abbo!

13 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by helinues: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Cho Cho cho
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Onyi22(f): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
If na me, I no go abort the pregnancy ooooo, na a very big opportunity for me to dy famous be that oooo,
it's not easy to carry a child of a super star , Baby mama day pay pass ashawo work

8 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Ipisi(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Ewo!...Olamide self na scam las las...To think I was actually commending the guy yesterday for sticking to d same woman DAT gave birth to his first son makes me feel awkward���

Indeed ... Nah them oooo

Sad news for awon feminist ...

Ogberaga matter Just tire me ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Uchenaija: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Say no abortion!

If you have been aborted would be here?

For better Senator suit wears check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by tabithababy(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by ichidodo: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Call me a motherf**Ker..But I'm Pro-life,B**tch.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by daddytime(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Classless hungry bitchh...

Olamide was smart to have confessed and sorted his home front.

Make she both na...her eye go clear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.