Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Fashion Made Me Break Up With My Wife Of 5years. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Made Me Break Up With My Wife Of 5years. (641 Views)

Wife Of Hon. Femi Gbajamila Stuns In Lovely Outfits For Her 50th Birthday / Wife Of The Ceo Wedger Group Samples Her Assets / Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Made Me Break Up With My Wife Of 5years. by influenz: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
After borrowing 10K from the office for her to make her hair, she came back like this.

If you are in my shoes, what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

Http://garciniacambogiextradvice.com/intellux-brain-booster/ / Fashion Tips For Women Of Style. / 14 DIY Home Remedies For Oily Skin!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.