Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature (6426 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / The Origin of Na.kedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
No long story, the title of the thread is the question.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Atlantian: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but it can be converted from one form to another.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by BrightEye(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
This will lure us into over usage of intellect, and lead us to nowhere....

Answer to such question requires intuitive perception, something that relates to the creator itself.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by menesheh(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2015
JMAN05:

Atheists don't know, do you know?

8 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Adelz(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:
Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but it can be converted from one form to another.
that's one of d laws of thermodynamics
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Weah96: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2015
JMAN05:

So what if atheists deny knowledge of the answer? What does that mean? Do you have a natural explanation yourself or is your explanation one of the millions of "spiritual ones."

6 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by finofaya: 1:30am On Aug 21, 2015
What origin? Where did you see an origin?

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by onetrack(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Scientists have not yet explained everything. However they are making good progress. Maybe we'll know the answer in a few years. Remember that 200 years ago most people thought that illness had spiritual origins until scientists explained it.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Before giving my own opinion,I need to really admit as I type this scientists and other scholars are still on course to determining the essence of life and origin of nature,even the layman on the street thinks about his existence even after admitting his belief in god the creator.

Nature,god,life,afterlife,devil,atheists,you,me and any other thing are so inconsequential to earth as a planet,the only time we feel her impact is when we have sun,rain and other seasons,aside all of that mother earth owes no explanation to no human,animals,trees,god,devil etc.

Origin of nature can be determined scientifically so also religiously but how you choose your perception of your existence in this nature is really the programme of what you life is running with. For example,I believe in the big bang and evolution and as such programmed my life in that direction and in anticipation of death as the last phase for my existence, This is the origin and cycle of nature to me as atheist but if the table is turned,I would be a Christian who believes a god created me and he's somewhere waiting on me soon as I die by a transition of life after death. This is another origin of nature embedded in people mindset.

Conclusion---Both perceptions of origin of nature I already explained should give you an intelligent guess of what nature really is all about. If you understand the original clean slated mindset you were born with then you would have worries about the nature of the threat.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by frank317: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2015
So after being a long time user of Nairaland religious section you still can ask this sort of question? This sure you can don't listen and even if u listen, u don't learn.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
why are you asking atheists??

i think you have your omni-accurate bible written by omni-science himself?

open a page in the bible and see your answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Redlyn: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Nobody knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by hahn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
I have no idea

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Weah96:

So what if atheists deny knowledge of the answer? What does that mean? Do you have a natural explanation yourself or is your explanation one of the millions of "spiritual ones."

U should have figured where logic takes u as u ponder the question.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrPresident:
why are you asking atheists??

i think you have your omni-accurate bible written by omni-science himself?

open a page in the bible and see your answer.

I guess u don't believe in God, so gives us the natural explanation to the origin of nature.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
frank317:
So after being a long time user of Nairaland religious section you still can ask this sort of question? This sure you can don't listen and even if u listen, u don't learn.

Oga answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
onetrack:
Scientists have not yet explained everything. However they are making good progress. Maybe we'll know the answer in a few years. Remember that 200 years ago most people thought that illness had spiritual origins until scientists explained it.

What if they finally arrive at the existence of a supernatural power when u are dead, what has become of you?

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Weah96: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
JMAN05:

What if they finally arrive at the existence of a supernatural power when u are dead, what has become of you?

No mystery has ever been explained by the supernatural yet. It will be the first time in the history of science.

Remember bacterial and viral diseases used to be afflictions from the Gods. Twins were evil. Even the rising and setting of the Sun was attributed to the Gods. The stars and planets still go by their God names today.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Emusan(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:

@bold-You mean Energy is ETERNAL, right?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
JMAN05:

What is your definition of nature?

1 Like

Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

What is your definition of nature?

What science knows as nature.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Weah96:

No mystery has ever been explained by the supernatural yet. It will be the first time in the history of science.

Remember bacterial and viral diseases used to be afflictions from the Gods. Twins were evil. Even the rising and setting of the Sun was attributed to the Gods. The stars and planets still go by their God names today.

Oga answer the question. Don't deviate.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
JMAN05:

What science knows as nature.

In your perspective, what does science know to be nature?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

In your perspective, what does science know to be nature?

Sir answer the question or give way.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
JMAN05:

Sir answer the question or give way.

grin

The nature we experience is the effect of the universe's cause and our universe came from nothing.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

grin

The nature we experience is the effect of the universe's cause and our universe came from nothing.

And you think science agree that something can come uncaused from nothing?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
JMAN05:

I guess u don't believe in God, so gives us the natural explanation to the origin of nature.

Why don't you tell us since you seem to know the answer , and while you're at it please tell us when the world will end.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Emusan:

@bold-You mean Energy is ETERNAL, right?

Eternal but not alive , unless you want to claim that your God is not alive.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by onetrack(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Why don't you tell us since you seem to know the answer , and while you're at it please tell us when the world will end.

Actually I'm waiting for him to tell us about the origin of his god.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by Emusan(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Eternal but not alive , unless you want to claim that your God is not alive.

Good to hear, which means ONE THING is actually eternal.

If Energy is not alive where does LIFE come from?
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by UyiIredia(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Well, well. It appears our atheist friends have no answers to that one. Just empty promises.
Re: Can Atheists Give Us A Natural Explanation To The Origin Of Nature by UyiIredia(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2015
onetrack:

Actually I'm waiting for him to tell us about the origin of his god.
When you know God is eternal and uncaused.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? / What Christians Songs Makes You Cry? / The Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.