Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Origin of Na.kedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin of Na.kedness (16019 Views)

"Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / The Origin Of Human Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good!. Sorry about the title but now that i have your attention. Lets think this out.

I had a discussion with some colleagues at work today and decided to share with you.
This article centres on why we are not na.ked and i want to pose a question to scientists or at least science-oriented people.

How did we know we were na.ked?, what really happened?

According to some scientific theories on the origin of man, Man "emerged" or better still Life "emerged" as a result of some lifeless explosion for absolutely no reason or for a reason known to nobody.
Another theory says that man evolved from animals, apes precisely, as a result of ..... {No one knows why eithergrin}.

Now my point is, why did man start wearing clothes?.

If the man and the woman incredibly emerged from an explosion. How did they ever come about the idea of na.kednessundecided.

If man evolved from animals, how come male and female animals still move around "na.ked" till date and why havent they done something about their na.kednessundecided.

Some say the early man lived in an ice-blasted world where he needed to keep his body temperature at healthy levels. I say good reason, but why is it that only man has this exception. I mean other known animals and even plants have an IN-BUILT adaptation to their environment e.g Polar bears, chameleons, snails, Zerophytes e.t.c so why does man get an exception. Seems to me like something happened along the line.

Some others say man gradually lost his hairs during the process of evolution, couldnt further cope with the climate, therefore felt the need to keep warm, and so he invented clothes. Wow!!! another good reason, But again why is it that only man gets this exception. Other forms of convergent evolution, hybridization, mutation and even adaptation such as the underground mosquito, nylon-eating bacteria, pest/drought/shade resistant crop varieties e.t.c have shown increased forms of adaptation for survival in their environment. So, why does man get an exception. Something must have happened, dont you think.

Man couldnt have invented clothes just to look good or keep warm. He simply knew something about his na.kedness, and thats odd if you ask me because he emerged, appeared or evolved na.ked according to those theories above. So how did he know about na.kednessundecided

The idea of some body parts becoming private couldnt have developed over time. Man simply realised that he was na.ked and needed to cover his private parts.

So who brought about the idea of na.kedness?undecided
What prompted man to realise the fact that he is na.ked?undecided,
Why are faces, hands e.t.c not considered private?undecided,
Why dont other "coincidental results" of the earth cover their na.kedness?undecided,
Could na.kedness be a doctrine or a concept?undecided.

Please these questions are not related to or directed at atheism and atheists can pass. In my dictionary, atheism is not synonymous to science and does not even deserve the merits of scientific respectability. Your "I dont know"s should remain inside you. Thanks.

Contributions from open-minded people are welcome however. But before you make your contribution, ill make mine below;

Then the eyes of both of them (man and woman) were opened, and they realized they were na.ked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. - Genesis 3:7

In my opinion, this is how man knew he was na.ked, this is the day clothes were invented.

God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by francbadoo: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guy na only Baba God, adam,eve and devil fit know. Thank God say man dey wear cloth or else shapes and sizes wey you go see for street you go dey bow
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by tpiander: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
perhaps they noticed some parts had multiple functions, and this brought about the realization.

1 Like

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by CoolUsername: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Man invented clothes because man is a complex animal with a complex brain. We are the only animal that can work with intelligence. One theory states that before man's evolutionary split with chimpanzees, we used to live in cool forests with adequate cover because of the trees. But when the first hominids started to move into hotter areas, the hairy ones will have overheated and died. Allowing the less hairy ones to reproduce. The less hairy ones would have lost heat at night and died of hypothermia, but that's where intelligence comes into play, by building fires and wearing the skin of dead animals, the hominids were able to survive. These made it unnecessary for man to remain hairy.

3 Likes

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
Man invented clothes because man is a complex animal with a complex brain. We are the only animal that can work with intelligence. One theory states that before man's evolutionary split with chimpanzees, we used to live in cool forests with adequate cover because of the trees. But when the first hominids started to move into hotter areas, the hairy ones will have overheated and died. Allowing the less hairy ones to reproduce. The less hairy ones would have lost heat at night and died of hypothermia, but that's where intelligence comes into play, by building fires and wearing the skin of dead animals, the hominids were able to survive. These made it unnecessary for man to remain hairy.

Good comment, I mentioned something similar in the thread

winner01:

Some say the early man lived in an ice-blasted world where he needed to keep his body temperature at healthy levels.

Some others say man gradually lost his hairs during the process of evolution, couldnt further cope with the climate, therefore felt the need to keep warm, and so he invented clothes.
But i still have questions, why man?, why the exception?. Why did evolution rid him of his adaptive features for survival, why did evolution rid him of his natural features for survivability?.

That aside, if the original intent of man was to keep himself warm, how did the idea of na.kedness creep in. How did some parts become more private than the other?.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by CoolUsername: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
winner01:

But i still have questions, why man?, why the exception?. Why did evolution rid him of his adaptive features for survival, why did evolution rid him of his natural features for survivability?.
That aside, if the original intent of man was to keep himself warm, how did the idea of na.kedness creep in. How did some parts become more private than the other?.
Man lost his natural adaptive features simply because of man's intelligence, making clothes allowed a vast majority of the hairless hominids survive to pass they're genes to the next generation. They had the advantage and so they survived. Man influenced his own evolution in this case.

Scientists aren't fully sure of the reason we have body parts that are considered private though.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by CoolUsername: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
winner01:

Man lost his natural adaptive features simply because of man's intelligence, making clothes allowed a vast majority of the hairless hominids survive to pass they're genes to the next generation. They had the advantage and so they survived. Man influenced his own evolution in this case.

Scientists aren't fully sure of the reason we have body parts that are considered private though. But one theory is that private parts are sensitive and prone to infection therefore, it was in our best interest to keep them covered.

1 Like

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by trapQ: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
The day man sinned against GOD in the garden of EDen, man knew he was naked.

Do not fall for the evolutionary crap, that is just a lie from the devil to drag his minions into the pit of hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Anas09: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Good questions.
Now where are they?

1 Like

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
CoolUsername:
Man lost his natural adaptive features simply because of man's intelligence
If for some reason this statement/assumption of yours is true, i will consider intelligence itself a natural adaptive feature.
CoolUsername:
Ok here comes the exception im emphasizing.
CoolUsername:

Scientists aren't fully sure of the reason we have body parts that are considered private though. But one theory is that private parts are sensitive and prone to infection therefore, it was in our best interest to keep them covered.
I couldnt agree better @bolded

Has there been any documented reports of other primates or mammals infected as a result of their exposed reproductive organs?undecided.

I dont think it was in our best interest to keep them covered, I think man came to grips with the reality of his na.kedness.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
trapQ:
The day man sinned against GOD in the garden of EDen, man knew he was naked.

Do not fall for the evolutionary crap, that is just a lie from the devil to drag his minions into the pit of hell
By God's grace, i can never fall. Darwinism is just a theory, we all know that.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anas09:
Good questions.
Now where are they?
Lol, who?
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aha! cheesy Nice one winner01

Where is that long boy johnnydon22 the atheist god, with his followers meneseh and Hahn.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by HCpaul(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
CoolUsername:

Remember that this is a religious section.

Philosophically, you are an animal.

Biblically, i am a man created in the full image of God.

Animalian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

Where is that long boy johnnydon22 the atheist god, with his followers meneseh and Hahn.....

I'm here grin
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by menesheh(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

That's the silly part of the whole thing. some people see the god arguments as a battle field where anybody can incite rebellious comments in order to drive a point home.

i dont comment in absurd post especially one from such obstinate fellow like winner01. His level of irrationality is startling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

That's the silly part of the whole thing. some people see the god arguments as a battle field where anybody can incite rebellious comments in order to drive a point home.

i dont comment in absurd post especially one from such obstinate fellow like winner01. His level of irrationality is startling.

True that. I agree with your comment.

However, the topic is an interesting one and I'm still thinking of my reply.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Your comments have always been rebellious. Its been more like rebellion against reason. You've never made one sensible point since ive known ur moniker.
menesheh:

Its funny this is comming from you. Do you just use words without thinkingundecided. All your posts have shown and still shows inflexibility and rigidity and of course excess gullibility.

This post aint absurd, its only beyond your reasoning faculty. I understand if you cant contribute reasonably, you will do well to keep your ignorance to yourself. Your incompetence will be duly Ignored.
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Good!. Sorry about the title but now that i have your attention. Lets think this out.

Now my point is, why did man start wearing clothes?.

If the man and the woman incredibly emerged from an explosion. How did they ever come about the idea of na.kednessundecided.

If man evolved from animals, how come male and female animals still move around "na.ked" till date and why havent they done something about their na.kednessundecided.

Some say the early man lived in an ice-blasted world where he needed to keep his body temperature at healthy levels. I say good reason, but why is it that only man has this exception. I mean other known animals and even plants have an IN-BUILT adaptation to their environment e.g Polar bears, chameleons, snails, Zerophytes e.t.c so why does man get an exception. Seems to me like something happened along the line.

Animals do not necessarily move around naked. Reptiles have scales, mammals have fur and birds have feathers. All these "clothes" protect them from the harsh weather and animals are known to migrate with the change of seasons. So, your assumption that they are naked is wrong.

Some others say man gradually lost his hairs during the process of evolution, couldnt further cope with the climate, therefore felt the need to keep warm, and so he invented clothes. Wow!!! another good reason, But again why is it that only man gets this exception. Other forms of convergent evolution, hybridization, mutation and even adaptation such as the underground mosquito, nylon-eating bacteria, pest/drought/shade resistant crop varieties e.t.c have shown increased forms of adaptation for survival in their environment. So, why does man get an exception. Something must have happened, dont you think.

Man couldnt have invented clothes just to look good or keep warm. He simply knew something about his na.kedness, and thats odd if you ask me because he emerged, appeared or evolved na.ked according to those theories above. So how did he know about na.kednessundecided

The idea of some body parts becoming private couldnt have developed over time. Man simply realised that he was na.ked and needed to cover his private parts.

So who brought about the idea of na.kedness?undecided
What prompted man to realise the fact that he is na.ked?undecided,
Why are faces, hands e.t.c not considered na.ked?undecided,
Why dont other "coincidental results" of the earth cover their na.kedness?undecided,
Could na.kedness be a doctrine or a concept?undecided.

Please these questions are not related to or directed at atheism and atheists can pass. In my dictionary, atheism is not synonymous to science and does not even deserve the merits of scientific respectability. Your "I dont know"s should remain inside you. Thanks.

Intelligence is developed over time. Your assertion that it isn't is wrong. A simple look at the development in technology is a typical example. It is just like asking why apple didn't create the first iphone with all the features in iphone6. The simple answer is that they had to develop it over time. Man is an intelligent animal and our natural desire for comfort has led to not only the invention of clothes but also helped us figure out what food can be cooked, fried or eaten raw and generally everything else we have discovered to suit our needs. We also invented spoons, plates and cups instead of eating and drinking with our bare hands or directly from the stream.

Contributions from open-minded people are welcome however. But before you make your contribution, ill make mine below;

Then the eyes of both of them (man and woman) were opened, and they realized they were na.ked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. - Genesis 3:7

This is a typical Jewish myth that has been presented as an explanation of creation as copied to the bible. It might be right to you but over 4,000 other religions say otherwise and therefore all agree that your idea is the wrong one.

In Genesis 2 it says that Adam and Eve were both originally naked, "but they were not ashamed." After they ate of the Tree of Knowledge, we are told that "the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked."

Here is my question: Was the act of being naked a sinful thing? Why would G‑d have allowed them to walk around naked to start with if it was sinful? And if it was originally fine, how did their disobedience cause their unclothedness to not be so good?

As usual, the bible has a way of contradicting and making a joke of itself and god. Are we to come to the conclusion that god was simply confused when he created man naked? if being naked is a sin, why didn't god just create man and woman with a wardrobe full of clothes?

In my opinion, this is how man knew he was na.ked, this is the day clothes were invented.

[b]Yes, like. you have rightly said, it's YOUR opinion.

My understanding is that man is naturally intelligent. Man did not immediately create clothes, it took us a while to adapt to our environment and eventually figure out that the fur on bears, for instance, will make us feel warm during the winter till we eventually realized that cotton could be woven into cloth. Our intelligence has guided us throughout our existence and has helped us shape our society to suit us. Just as man didn't need divine intervention or any god to tell us to put food in our mouth instead of our a.nus, there is no account of this in your bible, the same applies to realizing our state of n.udity. According to some research, man has only been able to utilize 10% of potential of our intelligence. I guess it is safe to say that religious beliefs have suppressed the remaining 90%. Man would have definitely evolved on a larger scale if we were taught to believe in ourselves instead of an imaginary friend in the sky.[/b]

God bless you.

Zeus bless you too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Your comments have always been rebellious. Its been more like rebellion against reason. You've never made one sensible point since ive known ur moniker.
Its funny this is comming from you. Do you just use words without thinkingundecided. All your posts have shown and still shows inflexibility and rigidity and of course excess gullibility.

This post aint absurd, its only beyond your reasoning faculty. I understand if you cant contribute reasonably, you will do well to keep your ignorance to yourself. Your incompetence will be duly Ignored.

Lol. You and menesheh need to calm down. It's weekend! grin
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by menesheh(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

Lol. You and menesheh need to calm down. It's weekend! grin

Is part of life struggle bro. The guy seems to be a pastor. He is not happy people criticizing where he extracts chedas.

1 Like

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

Animals do not necessarily move around naked. Reptiles have scales, mammals have fur and birds have feathers. All these "clothes" protect them from the harsh weather and animals are known to migrate with the change of seasons. So, your assumption that they are naked is wrong.
No, i think your assumption that they are not na.ked is wrong. Man is closer to primates than any other animal. Maybe you should give us examples of mammals that have furs on their reproductive organs or aves that have feathers on their reproductive organs.
You definately missed the part where i wrote;
winner01:

I mean other known animals and even plants have an IN-BUILT adaptation to their environment e.g Polar bears, chameleons, snails, Zerophytes e.t.c so why does man get an exception. Seems to me like something happened along the line.
Take note of the word IN-BUILT.
Everything you did in your first paragraph is agree with that word. The scales, furs and feathers are IN-BUILT, so Mr. tell us something we dont already know.

hahn:

Intelligence is developed over time. Your assertion that it isn't is wrong. A simple look at the development in technology is a typical example. It is just like asking why apple didn't create the first iphone with all the features in iphone6. The simple answer is that they had to develop it over time.
Are you assuming that intelligence made us realize that we should make some parts privateundecided. Thats baseless. And why would you think boobs will fall under such categoryundecided

Nice comparison with the iphone, but you said "apple created", probably after making new discoveries, thats strange coming from youundecided. Makes me loose grips with why you dont believe "God created". lol. Like i said earlier, intelligence might have taught man to keep warm, but most definately has no role to play in the idea of na.kedness
hahn:

Man is an intelligent animal and our natural desire for comfort has led to not only the invention of clothes but also helped us figure out what food can be cooked, fried or eaten raw and generally everything else we have discovered to suit our needs. We also invented spoons, plates and cups instead of eating and drinking with our bare hands or directly from the stream.
Invention of clothes for what?undecided. To keep warm or to cover our na.kedness.
Intelligence finds a way of making life easier, that may be why he invented spoons and plates to ease eating and clothes to deal with temperatures.
How does covering na.kedness make life easierundecided?

hahn:

This is a typical Jewish myth that has been presented as an explanation of creation as copied to the bible. It might be right to you but over 4,000 other religions say otherwise and therefore all agree that your idea is the wrong one.
Copied you say, Dont worry, i wont ask for evidence for this baseless allegation. Just tell us the other religions that explains the idea behind mans na.kedness grin. The Bible must have been written by extremely powerful, intelligent and inspired people who reasoned past their time, dont you think grin.
hahn:

In Genesis 2 it says that Adam and Eve were both originally naked, "but they were not ashamed." After they ate of the Tree of Knowledge, we are told that "the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked."

Here is my question: Was the act of being naked a sinful thing? Why would G‑d have allowed them to walk around naked to start with if it was sinful? And if it was originally fine, how did their disobedience cause their unclothedness to not be so good?

They were both originally clothed in God's glory. Thats why they didnt know about their na.kedness. God made man in his image, a perfect image, not a na.ked image. Man was originally clothed with God's glory just like the angels. As our first parents swore their allegiance to the ememy by eating the forbidden fruit. They came to a REALIZATION of their na.kedness. They came to a realization of "good and evil".

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Genesis 2:17"

Man died a spiritual death, a death of personal communion with God. Thank God for Jesus who has reestablished our easy access to the Father.

So Mr., they were not originally na.ked. You see, thats the problem with you people, you were born into christianity but failed to seek the truth. Instead you gave in to the deceits of the enemy for superficial knowledge, just like Eve.

hahn:

As usual, the bible has a way of contradicting and making a joke of itself and god. Are we to come to the conclusion that god was simply confused when he created man naked? if being naked is a sin, why didn't god just create man and woman with a wardrobe full of clothes?
Are you and your fellows sure you are not making a fool of yourselvesundecided. It seems like what y'all have been doing. Truth is different from vain phylosophy and everchanging science. Why not devote your time to find out the Truth rather than seeking knowledge from random men.

"Do you not know that to whom you present yourself slaves to obey, you are that one's slave whom you obey" - Romans 6:16
"No one can serve two masters" - matthew 6:24

You still have life, You can still choose wisely.

hahn:

[b]Yes, like. you have rightly said, it's YOUR opinion.

My understanding is that man is naturally intelligent. Man did not immediately create clothes, it took us a while to adapt to our environment and eventually figure out that the fur on bears, for instance, will make us feel warm during the winter till we eventually realized that cotton could be woven into cloth. Our intelligence has guided us throughout our existence and has helped us shape our society to suit us. Just as man didn't need divine intervention or any god to tell us to put food in our mouth instead of our a.nus, there is no account of this in your bible, the same applies to realizing our state of n.udity. According to some research, man has only been able to utilize 10% of potential of our intelligence. I guess it is safe to say that religious beliefs have suppressed the remaining 90%. Man would have definitely evolved on a larger scale if we were taught to believe in ourselves instead of an imaginary friend in the sky.[/b]
Yes, my opinion, rivalled by no other, not in this world.
You've repeated yourself more often today.

For the umpteenth time, Yeah, Maybe Intelligence has helped to make life easier by keeping us warm, by modifying food e.t.c
Its all still the creative nature of man.

HOW DID INTELLIGENCE BRING ABOUT THE IDEA OF NA.KEDNESS.

How has covering na.kedness made life easier.
At this point, it is safe to say that you have said nothing. Nothing that we dont already know.
Nice try though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

I'm here grin

I've seen you.....

Now, l've read your reply. And you were just saying everything he already made clear in the post. Please read again.

The part where you said snakes have scales to protect them and all - I understand he asked, "why didn't evolution think it to build human in a way that they could adapt or create a system in them like the snakes, lizards and polar bears?"
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Hahahahahaha...... *with one hand on belly and pointing at you* tongue

On a more serious note. You don't have anything to say - do you? undecided

You haven't actually thought of it before - have you?

Maybe we sort warmt by getting furs from animals when it was cold - why then, didn't we get rid of all forms of covering when it became hot?

To even think that we, Africans, that are thought to be very primitive and have quite a hot weather, thought of getting some form of covering. Why? What are they covering? What's the need?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

I've seen you.....

Now, l've read your reply. And you were just saying everything he already made clear in the post. Please read again.

The part where you said snakes have scales to protect them and all - I understand he asked, "why didn't evolution think it to build human in a way that they could adapt or create a system in them like the snakes, lizards and polar bears?"

You might as well ask why god didn't think about creating us with skins like animals so we wouldn't to bother about clothes. Why didn't he create us with the capability to preceive scent like a dog or the speed of a cheetah or the strength of a bear or the capability to regenerate new limbs like some reptiles or the capability for humans to fly like birds?

It simple, it's not part of our nature.

Why did god create us naked when he new it sinful and inappropriate for us to expose certain parts of our body?

We can comfortably list this as god's first sin

Did create us naked so that he could create the devil and have him introduce sin to us so he could punish us in hell?

Then it would be barbaric.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

You might as well ask why god didn't think about creating us with skins like animals so we wouldn't to bother about clothes. Why didn't he create us with the capability to preceive scent like a dog or the speed of a cheetah or the strength of a bear or the capability to regenerate new limbs like some reptiles or the capability for humans to fly like birds?

Why did god create us naked when he new it sinful and inappropriate for us to expose certain parts of our body?

Did create us naked so that he could create the devil and have him introduce sin to us so he could punish us in hell?

undecided

The atheist always finds a way to blame God for everything!

If I was talking about how we got to know we were naked from a religious aspect - in fact I wouldn't be talking that with you because I know you won't get it.

I just want to know why humans see the need to put on clothes? Even when they aren't needed at times - why we even bother to make them stylish? Why did evolution make us so conscious of our body when we're naked?

Hahn! How did we know we're naked? And that being naked is inappropriate at most places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

The atheist always finds a way to blame God for everything!

If I was talking about how we got to know we were naked from a religious aspect - in fact I wouldn't be talking that with you because I know you won't get it.

I just want to know why humans see the need to put on clothes? Even when they aren't needed at times - why we even bother to make them stylish? Why did evolution make us so conscious of our body when we're naked?

Hahn! How did we know we're naked? And being naked is inappropriate at most places?

Lol. I've already posted my reply.

I am ersponsible for what I write and you are responsible for what you understand grin

2 Likes

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

I saw what you did Thoniagrin, You already knew they cant give reasonable answers to this. I bet they never thought about this. Just take a look at what menehsheh wrote grin. It was wicked to invite them thoughgrin
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by winner01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

undecided
Hahn, i hope you can read and comprehend cos you repeating the same damn logic.
Read my reply to you again, open your heart this time, you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
I saw what you did Thoniagrin, You already knew they cant give reasonable answers to this. I bet they never thought about this. Just take a look at what menehsheh wrote grin. It was wicked to invite them thoughgrin

Feeling cool

Now I'm waiting for johnnydon22 (long boy), maybe he can give me something to make me think deep.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

Lol. I've already posted my reply.

I am ersponsible for what I write and you are responsible for what you understand grin

Ok! Let's leave it like that then...... But make sure you apply the same reason to winner01's explanation eh wink
Re: The Origin of Na.kedness by hahn(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Hahn, i hope you can read and comprehend cos you repeating the same damn logic.
Read my reply to you again, open your heart this time, you'll understand.

Read mine again, apply the same logic and open your brain, you'll understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader / When Is Fasting Really Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.